Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel (789 Views)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by jennyo: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
I just started a transport/ logistics business and everyday many of my trucks ply the mile two route on badagry express way to say it is frustrating will be an understatement .Everyday I give at least 15 thousand naira to these unmasked daylight robbers aka LASTMA, VIO, FRSC, LOCAL Government COUNCIL,police, .today simply because I refused to tip a VIO officer and I called him a theif he gave me a ticket of 25000 niara for broken wiper(which by the way was not broken)and Verbal abuse and impounded my truck which was fully loaded with goods. Can someone please help me beg fashola to call his boys to order because I do pay my tax .
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by djustice: 1:56am On Jul 08, 2011
You made your choice. Live with it. Are you not one of those who campaigned vigorously on this forum for Fashola? Remain loyal and take the growing pains with us. Fashola is working. Lagos is working.

So, they charged you only N25.000? They should have charged you more, to teach you a lesson to respect VIO uniform. Even LASTMA should have arrested your vehicle for contravention.
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by russellino: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2011
If the problem in lagos was limited to lastma and vio it would have been different. The Alaye phenomenon is the thing that drives me up the wall. You cant drive a trailer, van or bus loaded with goods or materials without some gbana crazed hoodlums jumping into your vehicle with a broken bottle or stick in his hand demanding money.

Its a very sad situation because the state government cant do jack. The area boys and the government have an unwritten understanding. They get to collect their settlement from the populace and maintain a balance on the streets, the government looks the other way unless the boys step on big toes or work against the aims of the government during elections
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by oderemo(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2011
25,000 naira thats noffink, a friend tanker was impounded. 150,000 naira to release the truck.
eko oni baje ohhh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by feelamong(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
For goodness sake, u guys voted Fashola…. U just live with it…. lipsrsealed

By the way where is Eko ile to refute this
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by jennyo: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
djustice:

You made your choice. Live with it. Are you not one of those who campaigned vigorously on this forum for Fashola? Remain loyal and take the growing pains with us. Fashola is working. Lagos is working.

So, they charged you only N25.000? They should have charged you more, to teach you a lesson to respect VIO uniform. Even LASTMA should have arrested your vehicle for contravention.

Na wa for you me and you get quarrel before!!!!!!

so because i voted for fashola if he's killing me and my business i should die in silence?
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by EzeUche(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
jennyo:

Na wa for you me and you get quarrel before!!!!!!

so because i voted for fashola if he's killing me and my business i should die in silence?

grin grin grin
Re: Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel by djustice: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
EzeUche:

grin grin grin

Today's people are so terrible. It's hard to find loyal slaves among them. Remain loyal jooor, and take your punishment like a man/woman. When PDP came to beg you for your votes, you spat on them. When Labour begged you for your vote, you said,

, Fashola is working. Lagos is working. Eh henh! He's still working. Don't disturb him with your noise.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't The Boko Haram And Militants Join Hands And Deal With Our Politicians / Malaria Kills 300,000 Nigerians Annually – Unicef / To Those Of Us Born Between 1930 - 1980‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.