Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear (2919 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Ijoh(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
thank you for that... but Igbos are no more than Ijaws in population...
Ijaws were distributed into both eastern region and western region, which made the Ijaws minority in both regions...

but eastern region and western region are no more, so Ijaw is no longer minority because the two parted Ijaws reemerged long time...

Igbos are liers that inflated their numbers because of jealous and ego...

Why haven't the Igbos swallow up nigeria with their false population or influenced politics like Yorubas and Hausas doing?

never believed the pressure lies from Igbos that they are 40 million, 60 million, 100 million... Igbos by reality not up to 30 million..... because 2006 census scored the whole south east 15million, so where does the rest figures came from?

And their are many ethnicities that make up the south east...

Igbos are not more than Ijaws in population.

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Kingozymandias(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Ijoh:

I won't answer you again.
All I know is that if una carry una cannibalistic leg reach my Ijaw land we will sink all stone Igbo's into the waters.

Stones.

Whether its by force to be with fraudulent Biafra after wetin una do pur people under Eastern Region.
[/s]

Why are you so triggered grin

Let me guess your name? Ganiyu? Ibro? Sulaimon? grin

Are you one of those from Ibadan or Ekiti who always claim Lagos ? grin
You sound so pained . What I don't understand is why certain levels of you Yoruba always try stunts like this grin

Go offline kiddo and drink some water... Remember you have to collect money from the kekes at your busstop grin

Let the intellectual Yoruba speak not your kind grin
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Ijoh(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Why are you so triggered grin

Let me guess your name? Ganiyu? Ibro? Sulaimon? grin

Are you one of those from Ibadan or Ekiti who always claim Lagos ? grin
You sound so pained . What I don't understand is why certain levels of you Yoruba always try stunts like this grin

Go offline kiddo and drink some water... Remember you have to collect money from the kekes at your busstop grin

Let the intellectual Yoruba speak not your kind grin

When you are through convincing yourself with lies you wake up to the reality that we Ijaws can never ever ever be Biafra.

We are more than enough to rule ourselves.

Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Ijoh(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

When you are through convincing yourself with lies you wake up to the reality that we Ijaws can never ever ever be Biafra.

We are more than enough to rule ourselves.

Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Yujin(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:
Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone, other Ijaw didn't even join hands and despite the federal support and he using many tribes in his fraud Eastern Region he still couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fighting.
Other Ijaws didn't even join hands.
Most Ijaws were under Western Region it was few that was under Eastern Region.

May God bless the Ijaw Republic.
Most Ijaws were under Western Region. It was a few that were under Eastern region
You've used the bolded quite often which proves that you don't know your story and strongly suggests that you're not even Ijaw.
Let's mark out the three states with a substantial Ijaw population in the order of higher population. Bayelsa, Rivers then Delta. Out of the three above, Bayelsa and Rivers were entirely carved out of the old Eastern region. How on earth can anyone moreso an Ijaw claim that only few Ijaws were under the Old eastern region? Do you see how foolish you sound? You sound like an impostor for failing in this obvious history.
Another funny lies you're parroting about is how Ijaws number to about 20 million. A simple question to check the claim is this. Which state between Bayelsa and Rivers have more Ijaw population? Already, we know Bayelsa population to be about 3 million currently of which not all are Ijaws. How many ijaws are likely in Rivers state? Clearly below 2 million. Where then are the rest Ijaws that make up the 20 million? Do you see why you're a clown?
Take note. Don't engage me in an argument you're not 100% sure of because you will be totally floored.

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Ijoh(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

Most Ijaws were under Western Region. It was a few that were under Eastern region
You've used the bolded quite often which proves that you don't know your story and strongly suggests that you're not even Ijaw.
Let's mark out the three states with a substantial Ijaw population in the order of higher population. Bayelsa, Rivers then Delta. Out of the three above, Bayelsa and Rivers were entirely carved out of the old Eastern region. How on earth can anyone moreso an Ijaw claim that only few Ijaws were under the Old eastern region? Do you see how foolish you sound? You sound like an impostor for failing in this obvious history.
Another funny lies you're parroting about is how Ijaws number to about 20 million. A simple question to check the claim is this. Which state between Bayelsa and Rivers have more Ijaw population? Already, we know Bayelsa population to be about 3 million currently of which not all are Ijaws. How many ijaws are likely in Rivers state? Clearly below 2 million. Where then are the rest Ijaws that make up the 20 million? Do you see why you're a clown?
Take note. Don't engage me in an argument you're not 100% sure of because you will be totally floored.

Mr man half of Bayelsa was in Eastern Region the rest half was in Western Region.
Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Just continue to convince yourself with whatever lie you want.
Why haven't Igbo's use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already instead they kill fellow Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Christistruth00: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2022
cool
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Frigga13: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Eastlink:
Now that TonyeBarcanista, a Bayelsa Ijaw has reopened old wounds, its time to tell the story of Adaka Boro.

Story of Adaka During His 12 Day Revolution

1. Adaka 12 Day Revolution was responsible for sacking Non-Ijaws from Yenagoa, a Epie capital the Ijaws claimed as theirs.

2. Adaka banned movement of activities and chased out the Police from the Yenagoa province just as IPOB is doing in the east.

3. Adaka imposed levy and fines on non-Ijaws of Yenagoa province and killed those who stood against him.

4. Adaka himself said his anger was borne out of his cry over the death of his benefactor and "Hero of the Ijaw nation" Alhaji Tafawa Balewa in a coup he accused Igbos of sponsoring.

Then the Police action by Ironsi happened and Adaka the ape was thrown into jail.

Adaka After His Release By Gowon

1. During the civil war, Adaka knowing he had the arms and support from the government unleashed the most evil killings against Rivers people, non-Ijaws from the Epie tribe, Brass and Ogbia too were not spared.

2. Adaka's third brigade used the cover of the war and backing of the Adekunle led thord marine commando to do the following.

3. He carried out genocide in Bonny and burnt down the palace of King Secondus Pepple. Today the Perekule palace of Bonny is situated in a new site instead of the former. King Pepple had to flee to Port Harcourt before the city later got captured by the federal forces.

4. Evil Adaka was responsible fot the war-of-brothers-against brothers in Kalabari and Okrika that succeeded in piting blood relations with brutal killings taking place in Bakana, Abonnema etc. The Toboniju and Koniju crisis affecting Okrika today had its offshoot from that conflict.

5. Adaka head hunted King Jaja of Opobo with the King fleeing to join Ojukwu in Umuahia. The story was told that as he landed in defenceless Opobo, he took his anger on the peope same way he did at Bonny, by asking why a suposedly Ijaw town was speaking Igbo. Dude began shooting at anything that moved.

6. Adaka was a monster that fate killed. Fate with the help of Adekunle killed Adaka. Adekunle was said to be unhappy with the disobedience to order by Boro and his wanton killing of the non-Ijaw populace of Rivers and now Bayelsa.

Open a thread on this and mention frigga ..

Let me teach them their history

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Yujin(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Mr man half of Bayelsa was in Eastern Region the rest half was in Western Region.
Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Just continue to convince yourself with whatever lie you want.
Why haven't Igbo's use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already instead they kill fellow Igbo's
Bingo! You just confirmed that you're not Ijaw.
There's a reason why many avoid arguing with me on nairaland. I burst fake monikers and impostors.
You're a Yoruba pretending to be Ijaw all for useless politics.
Let me educate you small.
Bayelsa was created completely from the old Rivers state. Ijaws in the old western region where splitted into two with one going into the Mid West and the other remaining in the Western region( Ondo state). None them was included in the creation of Bayelsa.
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by gidgiddy: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
The problem of Ijaw people is that they have no agenda in the current dispensation. I laugh when people say Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic. Anyone can declare anything, what matters is if you control anything. Adaka Boro never controlled anything, all he had was his mouth and a gun.

The biggest joke of it all is the so called Ijaw Republic that has never managed to organise one single protest. We have seen the protests of Oduduwa and Biafra, young people flood the streets demanding a seperate country.

In 200 years time, you will never see one single protest for Ijaw Republic. Ijaws will sit and do nothing as the rest of Nigeria drains their oil wealth.

The only thing Ijaws can ever do is to from time to time, organise a militancy, just like Boro, Asari Dokubo and Tompolo have all done in the past. Once they get compensated with Chicken change and a few promises, they will side with Nigeria just like Boro did.
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Sergio103(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Very correct.
Some even worship him with Kaikai.

Lmao grin

Ijo people and kaikai
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Wrong again... You are likely Yoruba not ijaw ..
No Ijaw man will ever tell you they were let go by the Yoruba , this is very false... Go and read and stop talking what you don't know
Learn to read and gain information

Unfortunately I know the ijaws more than you grin
no Ijaw man talks like this you are likely Yoruba ... Very very likely Yoruba

Now go away and worry about your region , was it not yesterday a report came.out that there is a growing epidermic of street children in the southwest? Is it not your region facing human rituals epidermic...

I should think you have too much worrying about than to focus on us...

Bye

Likely Yoruba Likely Yoruba.

Just simply admit that you suffer from an inferiority complex that makes you see Yoruba everywhere because they are superior to you.

No tribe likes to associate with Yeebos. Sooner you realize that ...the better for you. Ikwerre, Anioma spit when they are called Igbo.

So stop being obsessed by Afonja the way your mum, sisters, wives and daughters are. grin

I have increased your fear and obsession with Yoruba I am sure grin cheesy
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by tutudesz: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8 cool History will never repeat it self again and that why Asari is no longer consider a leader anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by techWriter3: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Yet they not the first to chant alienation while they have it to those
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Igbos are not more than Ijaws in population.
yes na
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Exactly.
Fake pictures from Igbo's.

They don't even know how Ijaws think and they lie about it and shot themselves on the leg.
they are fools for not understanding our minds towards them
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Wrong again... You are likely Yoruba not ijaw ..
No Ijaw man will ever tell you they were let go by the Yoruba , this is very false... Go and read and stop talking what you don't know
Learn to read and gain information

Unfortunately I know the ijaws more than you grin
no Ijaw man talks like this you are likely Yoruba ... Very very likely Yoruba

Now go away and worry about your region , was it not yesterday a report came.out that there is a growing epidermic of street children in the southwest? Is it not your region facing human rituals epidermic...

I should think you have too much worrying about than to focus on us...

Bye
are you illiterate like lamidi cownu or you are just dumb like ojukwu?

Do you know the meaning of allow at all?

If Yorubas that are leading the western region does not give consent , how come we found ourselves in midwest?

We did not picked up weapons against the western region but we were allowed to leave with just agitations, but we at eastern region, we picked up weapons and fought against the eastern region yet we still could not go to our River state, to an extent Gowon have to used force to created the river state for us..

I don't care how the truth hurt you, we Ijaws believe Yorubas did not gave us headache like the igbos who acted like king pharaoh

2 Likes

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Ijoh(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

There's a reason why many avoid arguing with me on nairaland. I burst fake monikers and impostors.
Bayelsa was created completely from the old Rivers state. Ijaws in the old western region where splitted into two with one going into the Mid West and the other remaining in the Western region( Ondo state). None them was included in the creation of Bayelsa.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Sagbama 44 villages and Ekeremor 38 villages were in western region among others.

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

you mentioned bayelsa and river as part of eastern region, but your dull brain don't know that apart from delta state, Ijaws are still in ondo, edo, lagos... You forgot them because your brain only carry yam and leaves, toppled with mpurumiri
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

stopped talking what you don't know, there are some Ijaw communities that were carved to bayelsa...

And 2nd, that guy you referring to as yoruba is my Ijaw brother... We both type in Ijaw language here... No Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, can type with Ijaw, only Ijaws that are deep in Ijaw can type with Ijaw

3 Likes

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Kingozymandias(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
are you illiterate like lamidi cownu or you are just dumb like ojukwu?

Do you know the meaning of allow at all?

If Yorubas that are leading the western region does not give consent , how come we found ourselves in midwest?

We did not picked up weapons against the western region but we were allowed to leave with just agitations, but we at eastern region, we picked up weapons and fought against the eastern region yet we still could not go to our River state, to an extent Gowon have to used force to created the river state for us..

I don't care how the truth hurt you, we Ijaws believe Yorubas did not gave us headache like the igbos who acted like king pharaoh
[/s]

E pain am.. cheesy
Yoruba tout .. thank goodness I know decent yourubas not iliterate touts like you .. go to the motor oakr and collect money from kekes and leave this forum

Agbero angry
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Kingozymandias(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Just simply admit that you suffer from an inferiority complex that makes you see Yoruba everywhere because they are superior to you.

No tribe likes to associate with Yeebos. Sooner you realize that ...the better for you. Ikwerre, Anioma spit when they are called Igbo.

So stop being obsessed by Afonja the way your mum, sisters, wives and daughters are. grin

[/s]

It's easy to spot the iliterate Yoruba.. they are always bitter , angry and quick to resort to tribalism ,unlike the sound eductaed ones who are intelligent

You are definitely Yoruba..
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2022
pasuma:
Yet they are the first to shout marginalization while they do it to others

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
gidgiddy:
The problem of Ijaw people is that they have no agenda in the current dispensation. I laugh when people say Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic. Anyone can declare anything, what matters is if you control anything. Adaka Boro never controlled anything, all he had was his mouth and a gun.

The biggest joke of it all is the so called Ijaw Republic that has never managed to organise one single protest. We have seen the protests of Oduduwa and Biafra, young people flood the streets demanding a seperate country.

In 200 years time, you will never see one single protest for Ijaw Republic. Ijaws will sit and do nothing as the rest of Nigeria drains their oil wealth.

The only thing Ijaws can ever do is to from time to time, organise a militancy, just like Boro, Asari Dokubo and Tompolo have all done in the past. Once they get compensated with Chicken change and a few promises, they will side with Nigeria just like Boro did.
mr dos mugu... Street protest is the least thing to do...

Only powerless ethnicities who have no alternative to for freedom uses only street protest.... We Ijaws see street protest as women thing...so don't expect us to do it...
Even if we have to protest now, it should be our women, because Ijaw men are bigger than street protest...

Any time you see us putting out to street for protest, we indirectly mean war where gun will later used should any military man fire shot at us....

We have lots of work going for now...

You people are even the cause of this Ijaw protest delayed, because you people boast with Ijaw leaders that you are going to forced biafre referendum on our lands, that's why we suspended our agitation to prepare for your coming..... because we knew your invading of our territories with your biafla leflendum will mean, either igbo go into extinction or we Ijaws go into extinction....

Adaka Boro was our savior, so we worshipped him...

Attack on Adaka Boro is an attack on the Ijaw nation... be warned

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

E pain am.. cheesy
Yoruba tout .. thank goodness I know decent yourubas not iliterate touts like you .. go to the motor oakr and collect money from kekes and leave this forum

Agbero angry
get out, I only respond to humans with active brain... Bye bye... I'm done with you..
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Kingozymandias(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
get out, I only respond to humans with active brain... Bye bye... I'm done with you..

Tout.. rush to the busstop and collect money for the day grin
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
tutudesz:
AdakaBoro8 cool History will never repeat it self again and that why Asari is no longer consider a leader anymore.
yes oo eni benawei...
Asari Dokubo has no ethnicity for now because we Ijaws have suspended him because he betrayed Ijaw nation by joining biafla
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Sergio103:

Lmao grin

Ijo people and kaikai
because it is part of our culture

1 Like

Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nku5 igboid come and see the truth story
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by 1869cu: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

SE are ashamed that they were the first to violently resist another part of the country from seceding due to parasitism & long throat for Ijaw oil, hence the desperate attempt to fraudulently rewrite history.
[/s]
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by 1869ba: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

[/s]
Re: Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear by Christistruth00: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Azikiwe’s Letter to Ojukwu dated 25th September 1968 sent from Paris asking Ojukwu to negotiate and end the Futile Biafran War and not turn Igboland into a massive Cemetery

Ojukwu ignored Azikiwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shed Tears After Seeing Neymar And Kylian Mbappe At His Concert (video) / May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem / The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.