Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) (185 Views)

Which Alcohol Brought You To This Situation (photo) / Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice / This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2022
It is no longer a new act for desperate women to use their monthly menstrual period to cook for their spouses, for reasons best known to them.
Some believe it makes the man loyal,and faithful to them while some believe it makes their food taste better
Whatever reason it may be ,
Would you forgive your spouse if you eventually found out she uses her menstrual period to cook for you in other to make you not to cheat ??
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by RedMac: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Obalacam(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Disgusting and diabolic
Tell me who will forgive such?

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by nyiamfrank: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
I forgive and divorce her

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by appishani1(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Why not but she is definitely not going to stay in my house

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2022
shocked

stupid thread.

How many women have they caught before using menstrual blood to cook for the husband or boyfriend or all these is based on hear say.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Why Sir??
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
nyiamfrank:

What if she did it out of love to keep you .?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Obalacam:
Disgusting and diabolic
Tell me who will forgive such?

What if she did it out of love to keep you .?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2022
appishani1:
Why not
but she is definitely not going to stay in my house

What if she did it out of love to keep you .? And she swore not to do it again
Re: Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

stupid thread.

How many women have they caught before using menstrual blood to cook for the husband or boyfriend or all these is based on hear say.

What you don't know is bigger than you
You might even be doing it but always playing innocent.. Miss Jezebel

(1) (Reply)

Engraved Number Plate On Car / Relocating A Business: What You Should Know / NEWS2023: Very Suspicious – EFCC Told To Immediately Probe Malami Over 200 Suvs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.