Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday (26860 Views)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by JOemmy(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
I am just pointing out the only thing good for him that he saw na,her money and comfort she will bring into his life and her influence.
All these men weh no work hard and nonsense are like 5 and 6.
Marrying person grandma just to get an identity and secure meal ticket.
Not surprised,that's the best her category can attract.
This one you carry the thing for head,be like say you sef dey inside same pot.

No be u carry the matter for ur head by criticizing his choice? What's my business if a man who I don't know from adam decides to even marry a grandma ?
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Kwestionair:

Shut up Mr.
Let me tell you something ehn, older woman are sweet, no stress to your life, I wish I were the one marrying Rita.
I wish them happy married life for sure.
When you complete as man your taste go change.
Why older women no go sweet for person weh dey no dey fit feed,no get house and no get no clear cut path or vision yet you can just marry one and have all these overnight without labor?
When you achieve all these things on your own,boom!story change.
Be content as a man ,grow at your pace and stop looking for who to lean on so that better things can reach you at the right time with little or no much life twisting compromises.
Elumelu,Cosmos maduka and Co weh marry maidens and enjoy them for long before them old no get two heads,
Than to rush marry wetin I no know because of hunger and still be chasing all smallies for street.

4 Likes

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Nwachi22(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
If we stand face to face now to open mouth talk this thing go dey hard you grin

While will I stand face to face with you. You’re obviously not my mate in all ramification.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Nwachi22:

While will I stand face to face with you. You’re obviously not my mate in all ramification.
Hahaha you think so?
I for like make we see ooo.
Make I use my eyes see that person weh pass me for all ramifications grin
Asides age,I wonder wetin person weh dey broker real estate deals located inside deep all the deep forests in Nigeria with her phone number littered all over the place looking for clients to make commissions make she for no starve use pass me.Ha! grin
Even people weh dey sell real estate for premium locations no go easily open their mouth tell me this before na you lol grin
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Theflint1(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Macron was doing fine for himself before he met his wife though, and he was only 29 when he married her. Don't know what would have made him choose a MILF sha but some guys dey weird like that.
SeaTrade:
When did macron marry her?You think macron was someone before marrying his mother?
If we check well sef the woman contribute to his success one way or the other.
You think macron was president of France or even had a heading in life and went ahead to marry a milf and keep at home as wife? undecided
One thing I'm sure one wrong decision macron wish he can change in exchange for everything in the world is her,know this today!!
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Theflint1:
Macron was doing fine for himself before he met his wife though, and he was only 29 when he married her. Don't know what would have made him choose a MILF sha but some guys dey weird like that.
Good check well,na update e be dey find before e fall inside that trap.
Most times na wetin dey cause that thing be that.Its hard to believe its love.
We all love to bang milfs but marriage?na lie oo everybody go discharge all being equal.
Milfs know this and they always throw the things you stand to gain by wasting your life with them forever to bait you.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by alphaNomega: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Rita Dominic getting married at 46 means nothing asides Rita Dominic is getting married at 46.

There's no moral lesson in there. No wise bits, no anecdotes.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by kdc5000: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Johnkay225: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin
I thought they said the guy owns vanguard,owns this and that,publisher extraordinaire,Dangote partner ,etc...And it's like he is ev senseless,see as e dey do like onuku grin
See as e look like all these starving tuaregs in Mali.
I have said it before and will say it again,no well to do man who's got things under his control will marry an old woman and keep at home in the name of wife.
It's always men that are looking for some kind of support system that are always doing this rubbish,100% of the times.
That's a very wrong notion you have there. People fall in love for different reasons, don't think everyone who married older partners did so for the sake of money . So Mr P of the the PSquare group married an older woman because of money?? Dare Art Alade married an older woman because of money. Just be happy for people and stop all these judgements ... Even If he married for money , should that be of any concern to you
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by dettolgel: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin
I thought they said the guy owns vanguard,owns this and that,publisher extraordinaire,Dangote partner ,etc...And it's like he is ev senseless,see as e dey do like onuku grin
I have said it before and will say it again,no well to do man who's got things under his control will marry an old woman and keep at home in the name of wife.
It's always men that are looking for some kind of support system that are always doing this rubbish,100% of the times.

I can smell your ignorance from here. So because he does not have pot belly or fat or throwing around cash or hyping himself that automatically makes him poor and in need of help?

Nigerians who did this to you people?

When will you guys start thinking properly?

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by LordKO(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin

Eschew this kind of mindset. As much as I do not hold a brief for the guy and not trying to undermine the importance of youthfulness/consideration of age moderation, the age of a lady is one of the least things most men of timber and caliber do consider when sincerely considering a woman worthy of companionship.

Summarily, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Johnkay225:

That's a very wrong notion you have there. People fall in love for different reasons, don't think everyone who married older partners did so for the sake of money . So Mr P of the the PSquare group married an older woman because of money?? Dare Art Alade married an older woman because of money. Just be happy for people and stop all these judgements ... Even If he married for money , should that be of any concern to you
Here we go again.
Mr P met lola when no one knew what P Square was.
Lola used her influence as a giant in the media scene to secure gigs ,shows and the likes for P Square which contributed to the success of the music group.
Now ,imagine some boy in the trenches having this kind of woman as his girlfriend that is doing things like this for him,coming to look for him in the trenches with landcruiser and the likes.He go fall in love straight na and on request e don marry the woman.
But in the marriage,time passes and boom,growth happens.You begin to see clearly devoid of benefits.
When your mates dey enjoy their wives ,taking them everywhere,you the only time you get true freedom na when you succeed escape from house leaving her behind.
You hardly want to be seen with her but impossible,you want to leave the marriage and start again but a lot has changed.
You think you are the first person the woman is meeting?why did others not marry her?Of course she will cook one bs and tell you but the truth stands,
You were the only one hungry enough to throw away eternal happiness for comfort by association that you truly don't own.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by donbenie(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin
I see you have it all planned out..
Panacea for success and happiness..
Just one look at the man and you have got him all figured out.. undecided
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
LordKO:

Eschew this kind of mindset. As much as I do not hold a brief for the guy and not trying to undermine the importance of youthfulness/consideration of age moderation, the age of a lady is one of the least things most men of timber and caliber do consider when sincerely considering a woman worthy of companionship.

Summarily, to each his own.
Until you show me that timbre and calibre weh marry milf in his Peak before I'll take you serious.
Africans please.Thanks!
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by macho44(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Genevieve Nnaji should do the needful too.

Forget what people say, nothing leads to fulfilment and joy like marriage with the right person.

Congratulations to Beautiful Rita.
Me & Genevieve Dey Talking Stage..na For her to pay my "GROOM FEE" remain grin. Biko, u go fit do Best Man for us? cheesy
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Nwachi22(f): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hahaha you think so?
I for like make we see ooo.
Make I use my eyes see that person weh pass me for all ramifications grin
Asides age,I wonder wetin person weh dey broker real estate deals located inside deep all the deep forests in Nigeria with her phone number littered all over the place looking for clients to make commissions make she for no starve use pass me.Ha! grin
Even people weh dey sell real estate for premium locations no go easily open their mouth tell me this before na you lol grin

I wasn’t wrong afterall, calling you a poverty stricken retard with very low self esteem. You went to check my profile on nairaland. That is to show your level of reasoning, don’t worry, dial the number and contact me. I’m sure my boys will handle anuohia like you.

Won’t reply you again here. Just dial me. Ewu.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by LordKO(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Until you show me that timbre and calibre weh marry milf in his Peak before I'll take you serious.
Africans please.Thanks!

I don't do name-dropping, but I'm being factual with you.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Starzo: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2022
dettolgel:

I can smell your ignorance from here. So because he does not have pot belly or fat or throwing around cash or hyping himself that automatically makes him poor and in need of help?

Nigerians who did this to you people?

When will you guys start thinking properly?
So the argument/opinion of one person as now turned to that of all Nigerians. undecided

You're even more ignorant and airheaded than the dumbo you're arguing with.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2022
LordKO:

I don't do name-dropping, but I'm being factual with you.
You can't call names because they don't exist ,quit pretending.
Facts without history to back it up isn't fact.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Nwachi22:

I wasn’t wrong afterall, calling you a poverty stricken retard with very low self esteem. You went to check my profile on nairaland. That is to show your level of reasoning, don’t worry, dial the number and contact me. I’m sure my boys will handle anuohia like you.

Won’t reply you again here. Just dial me. Ewu.
grin
Why I go call you when I no want buy 20 plots for N4.5m with jara untop?
You think say I dey buy land inside forest? grin
She dey even claim say she get boys,untop plots inside forest they sell for commissions.
If madam don't even make enough,imagine wetin the boys them go dey make.
Those kind boys weh their belt for trouser dey go two complete times round their waist ,weh their head big pass their whole body walking like people from walking dead.
Only one roar them never divide like this? grin
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by LordKO(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
You can't call names because they don't exist ,quit pretending.
Facts without history to back it up isn't fact.

The fact that you expect me to start mentioning names of the men of timber and caliber I know that married their women primarily based on more important considerations other than their age isn't only laughable but also goes a long way to show how small-minded you're. Anyway, you and I know that you literally lack what it takes to know a man of timber and caliber, so there is no need to further a needless dialogue with you on this.

Bye-bye!

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by SeaTrade(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
LordKO:

The fact that you expect me to start mentioning names of the men of timber and caliber I know that married their women primarily based on more important considerations other than their age isn't only laughable but also goes a long way to show how small-minded you're. Anyway, you and I know that you literally lack what it takes to know a man of timber and caliber, so there is no need to further a needless dialogue with you on this.

Bye-bye!
My friend Sharap,why don't you call the names of popular ones whose names are already in the public scene.
See his mouth like men of timbre and calibre in my circle.
Clown.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Prettychild(f): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
May God’s blessings rest on them. Those waiting to hear bad news shall receive the bad news in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by NoToPile: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Chochocho people will still not rest, Kai.

Congrats one of nollywoods finest. grin
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by LordKO(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
My friend Sharap,why don't you call the names of popular ones whose names are already in the public scene.
See his mouth like men of timbre and calibre in my circle.
Clown.

Come, you don't even fear being profane knowing that I have the capacity to chase you out of the country or anywhere as long as I wish. Anyway, don't panic, I will pity you for two obvious reasons, lol.

Final bye-bye, bless up!
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by HairyBalls: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin

This guy angry grin

Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by kevotek1000(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin

You could have atleast say congratulations.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
And I was planning to be the one to marry her
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by FashionMarket: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is so beautiful
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by dettolgel: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Starzo:

So the argument/opinion of one person as now turned to that of all Nigerians. undecided

You're even more ignorant and airheaded than the dumbo you're arguing with.

It seems you just came across the words airheaded and dumbo. Lol.

I have noticed you so move along.
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by madjune(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is the guy calling out Genevieve for not attending?

What's he trying to insinuate?
Re: Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Aaay: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello / Ciara's New Boyfriend Or Bowwow's New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.