Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband (47091 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Her Mother 60 Times Is Sentenced To 45 Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aye le ooo sad
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by goldfish27(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
i dont trust the husband.....one way to do away with a cheating wife is to arrange a man for her n the rest is news

6 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Jasonteague(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is Nairaland and Seun trending on Twitter?
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Druss:
I suspect the husband.
Husband was with their son on a road trip

2 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Premiumwriter: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hope she has not accused someone of rape falsely and now the guy is back to revenge?

Cos the nigga that killed her said she caused him to go to prison.
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Premiumwriter: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
tutudesz:
lolz
As a man, any problem your wife has, you are automatically guilty
And sadly, it's other men that will accuse you. God save us from SIMPle men.

2 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Teaser4(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Drickles:
So the police have not found any suspect yet, but some "sources" have already told the news station who killed her including the motive, just to get sensational headlines out of a woman's senseless murder. When we get to heaven, I will be on the lookout for some bloggers.
there are numerous unsolved murder cases in USA, most of these psychopaths sabi evade arrest, Dey might never get caught….

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Sadstoner: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman even though say na Newyork matas
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Drickles:
So the police have not found any suspect yet, but some "sources" have already told the news station who killed her including the motive, just to get sensational headlines out of a woman's senseless murder. When we get to heaven, I will be on the lookout for some bloggers.
The 25 M Naira damaged slammed against LINDA IKEJI , you go still look for am for there undecided undecided undecided

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by BarkleyTyson: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Them don k*ll person client � wahala
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by qtguru(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
60 stabs is a crime of passion, I think the husband knew and hired someone, that trip could be his alibi.

5 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Vyolet(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Her husband could be her killer, he may have suspected her and eventually caught her red handed unknown to her …

2 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Asianjollof007: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Halimaatz:
thanks.
heyy.
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
The Online judges and juries have assembled and given their verdicts without evidence on Nairaland....It's the Husband lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Druss(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
tutudesz:

It may have been a crime of passion. Husband doesn't have to be present to have organised the crime.

60 stabs indicates a personal matter. It is either the husband or the man she have been with.
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Eaglesence: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Who counted the stabbing

Oga their police are very detailed. Not luke what we have in we kontrii

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Ashirioluwa: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
1stRUNNER02:
Are u tired of paying for matches at the end it’s fails?

I am here to share with you my trusted and winning odds for payment after winning the game.

You are rest assured of winning and earning big once you’re sincere and ready to stake high on my 2 Sure ODDS.

Games are picked from fixed correct so no doubting and You have no chance to loose…. Cause my 2 odds are trusted, And also a � winning.

Dm now on WhatsApp ‪+234702093 5509‬; To be among the winners of My today Sure 2 odds

You will not be here on nairaland page advertising if those 2 ODDS of yours are 100 percent SURE as you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by MonsterLoader: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Eaglesence:

Oga their police are very detailed. Not luke what we have in we kontrii

Not like oga police Luke man

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Ndukwe007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
1stRUNNER02:
Are u tired of paying for matches at the end it’s fails?

I am here to share with you my trusted and winning odds for payment after winning the game.

You are rest assured of winning and earning big once you’re sincere and ready to stake high on my 2 Sure ODDS.

Games are picked from fixed correct so no doubting and You have no chance to loose…. Cause my 2 odds are trusted, And also a � winning.

Dm now on WhatsApp ‪+234702093 5509‬; To be among the winners of My today Sure 2 odds

If you're so sure why not go borrow money or call all your family members and give them the sure odds to play

3 Likes

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by FireUpNow(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
One dick never satisfies these species called women. Always looking for extra dick and pretend to their loyal and humble husband or boyfriend that they don't like sex. Too bad. On the other hand if it were to be in Naija we will be hearing ritual killing or wife killer

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
See as this woman fresh. If I use am bomb ehn. She for dey naija and we go dey collect. shocked

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by darkstar6971(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Revenge.
Shedrack777:
some people get mind o. as in, stab person 60 times
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
She may have broken someone's heart in her teenage years

Or

Husband may have sent someone to jail

Or

They are caught up in a nasty business deal.

Such killing is an act of revenge. So, it's a good one.
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by mmadu4: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
I'm suspecting the evil looking husband . He doesn't sound like someone who just lost his wife .
Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Tannhauser(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
wink

Make una drill that her husband well, i dey suspect am.

Apparently the guy above me is equally in the spirit. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by VULCAN(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
On what basis?

Druss:
I suspect the husband.

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by Topzee109: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
If the killer is a Muslim or this happened in Islamic state, they will blame Islam and tag it terrorism

1 Like

Re: New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband by able20(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
In December 2021 a Nurse relocated to New York from Enugu due to insecurity in Nigeria, 3 Months later she was stabbed to death by some criminals morning after her night duties in a care hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.