Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside (1143 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Blogger Gbenga Dan-Asabe Arraigned In Court For Defaming Guru Maharaj Ji / New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Is this not the height of it?! Nairalanders help and flag Zumacash on playstore as inappropriate. Chinese are using our people against us.

Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by money121(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Is this not the height of it?! Nairalanders help and flag Zumacash on playstore as inappropriate. Chinese are using our people against us.
learn how to pay ur loan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by habsydiamond(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2022
When u dey borrow e sweet u u agree to the terms and conditions... U collect money.. Now its pay back time... Na nairaland u cry come say dem dey disturb you. Go pay ur debt ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
I laugh bcuz if u develop d habit of paying ur debt it won't get to this

1 Like

Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
I laugh bcuz if u develop d habit of paying ur debt it won't get to this
Haven't you seen when someone have been paying previously these 7days shark loans with their super interest then one default they defame you. Dont act like u haven't collected credit before even if its bread or from a friend

Nothing justifies their act
Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by MedicH: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2022
These are the irresponsible fellows that ruin friendship because of debts. Na loan sharks suit all of una and u deserve whatever they do to you. Mad people

1 Like

Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
MedicH:
These are the irresponsible fellows that ruin friendship because of debts. Na loan sharks suit all of una and u deserve whatever they do to you. Mad people
Money rules

See ur talk because of money! Most friends ofc if they have it good will repay

I usually forfeit debts and be cool with a friend as long as life is there

Poverty mentality killing most people. Even for debt of 5k u hate a friend and you think you are doing well in life. Omo u r a poor man if so
Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by MedicH: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Money rules

Poverty mentality killing most people. Even for debt of 5k u hate a friend and you think you are doing well in life. Omo u r a poor man if so

u that borrowed poverty mentality no kill u oo. na the person way give u and u no fit pay back self na who poverty mentality hold. if i sama u one slap eeeh
Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
MedicH:

u that borrowed poverty mentality no kill u oo. na the person way give u and u no fit pay back self na who poverty mentality hold. if i sama u one slap eeeh
Poor man
Re: See A New Style Of Defaming Message Loan Sharks Now Send. Picture Inside by goodmuscopi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Money rules

You are shameless

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Killed My Brother / TOMPOLO: Three Actors Behind Massive Oil Theft In N-delta — HOSTCOM Leader / Herbalist Beheads Lotto Operator For Accusing Him Of Stealing His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.