Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigeria National League Appoints Marcellinus Anyanwu As Brand Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria National League Appoints Marcellinus Anyanwu As Brand Ambassador (562 Views)

Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National League Appoints Marcellinus Anyanwu As Brand Ambassador by Daudupress: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2022
The Nigeria National League, NNL has appointed former Arsenal Soccer school coach Marcellinus Anyanwu Chukwuyere as the league's brand ambassador.

According to a letter dated 11th of April 2022 signed by Barister Sajo. D. Mohamed, Chief executive officer of NNL.
'' Following your immense contribution in sports development both in Nigeria and in the diaspora, Nigeria National league is pleased to inform you that you have be appointed the BRAND AMBASSADOR OF NNL".

Reacting to the appointment, the former MFM assistant coach expressed his appreciation "I am highly excited to be appointed as the Brand Ambassador of the most important league in Nigeria. I will use my new status to bring innovative , sponsors and partnership deals for NNL".

Before his appointment, Marcellinus Anyanwu is the head scout & consultant for Gulf United, UAE's biggest hub for young footballers.

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance Vs Ikorodu United / Monday Vip Betting Tips 450+ Odds For 15 Games, Follow Us For The Betting Tips / Chioma Onyekwere And Obiageri Amaechi Wins Gold And Bronze Respectively In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.