Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala (5498 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / Latest On Boko Haram: Atiku Blasts Fg / Atiku Blasts Gej On The 2011 Budjet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2011
engineerd:

@ alex_101, Out of curiosity, can you clarify why Ibo's call yorubas Oily soup or Ofenmanu To me it is pretty silly. I mean i would take oily stew/soup over stark dry soup with rock hard Eba that ibo's eat, IMHO.
if you prefer watery/oily soup then is anything wrong with knowing you for that undecided
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by marocguy(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2011
lwkdm, btw who had to translate dis Yoruba thing?
Ileke-idi is suffering. This isnt a funny issue,she needs collective help. I pity people around her.
Iweala's appointment shows that GEj responds to objective criticsm,one of the few gud things about him.
Btw,miss ekiti 1998,this is how sane people reply to posts. My contribution to your e-psychological/mental gradual rehabilitation by friends that care.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by OlokoNla1(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2011
i LOVE this Alex_101 doode! keeps me jerking off in fits of lafta
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by vicenzo(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2011
Did someone just call dora an eediot?No yoruba woman dead or alive is fit to tie that woman's lace,let alone an lleke idi.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by veraponpo(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2011
@alex_101. I can see u don't know anything, corruption is endemic in Nigeria but the people u mentioned above specially Olubumi Etteh and Bankole's cases are wrong examples-those ones are politics-inclined. Where were u when the National Assebly in the last plenary begged Eteh and when Bankole sued EFCC and asked Waziri to apologize. Chuba Okadigbo used almost 100m to by meat for xmas, Evan Ewerem was impeached for corruption,Ayim Pius Ayim was athief disgraced out of office, Elumelu in the national assembly is still battling his own. It is not about race it a personal thing. NIGRIA is corrupt, shikenah.

Please learn how to talk.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by wendia: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2011
<p>The push for gardening even manchester united jersey into the Northern manchester united clothing suburban housing where container gardening and window box gardening have become increasingly popular trends. The nickname not only defines manchester united jersey 2011 from a historical point of view it remains today an important symbol that represents what the average person from New Jersey relates to as well. </p>
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by oladsey(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2011
It is a shame that some youths here in this country are seeing the problems facing our dear country as one caused by some tribes. We do not need to talk here out of frustration. No tribe is exempted in the failure of this country. While acknowledging that some are more involved, it will be silly if we are saying the hausas or the ibibios caused it. We are all guilty. A sane mind must know we have all failed. Mentioning names will only blindfold us. The names will definitely cut across every Local Government in the country. Let us post with an open mind and pray for our fatherland. People like Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola Babatunde, Donald Duke, David Mark, Aliko Dangote and so on have shown us that we can do it right.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2011
For heaven's sake, why must every thread turn to tribal battlefields between the igbos and yorubas? Will you guys please give it a rest? Jeez >(
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by hasyak(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2011
ocelot2006:

For heaven's sake, why must every thread turn to tribal battlefields between the igbos and yorubas? Will you guys please give it a rest? Jeez >(

the north is always the problem
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by WaltherPPK: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're still not making any sense. If you are indeed proud to be ethnically aligned with Iweala, you'd honor her by getting yourself together before typing such senseless post as the one you typed above. No rational person would take the above serious.

Igboland should not even be in discussion here as the woman is fighting for NIgeria and she considers herself a Nigerian compared to Great eddiots like Dora Akuyili.

Oya, dont terminate. You're too far in to think about reclaiming any cyber dignity right now.
Ileke-IdI:

Which country have they turned around? The Igbos cant even turn their own region around and you're talking about Nigeria.

She has yet to do anything. This is like OJ Simpson getting on the hall of fame BEFORE killing his wife. Speaking too soon.

The SW is the only nation that has done anything on a national level; which is diminishing power-hungry party like PDP. If the SW was still all PDPs, Nigeria would still be running as it was 5 yrs ago. You think Iweala and Tambuwal (or whatever his name is) would have been nominated? The thing people have yet to realize is that, one person cannot change anything, but collectively, the might is great. And SW ACN (be they bad or good) has shown the nation that. Just expecting 2012 to roll by.
You are not making any sense why not try and make a single point rather than ranting like a mad woman.In what way is your SW better than any part of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2011
Alj haram has many usernames as a yoruba,igbo man n niger deltan all jst to incite hatred among southerners. We all knw U̶̲̥̅̊я work here. Mumu
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by ektbear: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2011
Aganga is too much of a company man. No way he should have been defending GEJs profligacy earlier.

With that said, Atiku is just playing politics
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by nolongtin(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2011
Yes the igbos are  the only ones that can save nigeria  from dis  mess, yes,the Jim nwobodo that stole the generator @ d national station is a nation builder,the chuckwumerije of the infamous loud mouth talk nonsense,the ofonagoros,the andy ubas,the cris ubas,the uhakims,the orji kalus,the ojo maduekes of every government in power.yes only the igbo race can build more than the rest ,the otokotos,the kidnappers,the fake drug sellers,the hard drug peddlers,the 419ners,Tthe fake spare parts dealers,
While all tribes have their flaws and merits some kids save for nairaland will use the medium to yarn so much nonsense, i wonder if they ever really know who they really are?the question you should be asking yourself is while we(igbos) always go wit  the north i.e first republic and second,why have the hausa /fulani not deem it fit to compensate and let us rule over dem?why will the hausas prefer a yoruba man even if they always wonna stay as oppostion?(1st and 2nd republic)why will the middle belt ,the west will vote a SS person and will not vote a SE person?How do we get an igbo person to be the next president of 9ja?(which is long overdue),are the igbo people(inc all oder ethnic groups)not part of the problem called NIGERIA?.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by btyfulmnd(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2011
when an issue that affects each and everyone of us is raised, we tend to deviate and start lavishing unnecessary praises to the individual and the region he/she is from. Nigeria would have been a better place if TRIBALISM is not the order of the day in every sector of Nigeria's economy.Be it Ngozi,Atiku or Aganga who ever tends to profer a solution to our present predicament,it should be viewed with patriotism and the spirit of ONE NIGER.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by nolongtin(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2011
No region is better than the oder, We the yorubas and igbos will say the hausa man knows noffin but for heavens sake they have ruled and governed for 30+ yrs so who is d real mugu?you can imagine ur house boy dat u think is a slave and ur better dan f, king ur wife?They hausas will call oder tribes keferi and kill @ every giving provocation as if its cattles with out thinkin where do we get the money our governor use in building ur sates is frm dis same keferis?d igbos will says the yorubas cannot be trusted but they can accomodate you in their land and u live more secured dan ur home state dat has a high percent of kidnappers?The yorubas will say we are better educated, the hausa s are not and the igbos cannot be trusted wen it comes to money but they dont know where they get thier tomatoes ,thier spice,who sells him is cloths,is motor parts.Can we live in isolation?is a region better dan anoder?9ja na padi padi government as fela rightly said,politiician dont think about regions wen they get to the top they are all friends, but play they regional sentiments to the weak @ hearts and kids who dont know who they are and how they work?is a bankole better dan an uzor kalu?is jonathan better dan yardua?is OBJ better dan an abacha?,to come here and say my race is better dan urs is a sign of weakness and ignorance.if ur tribe is better den ur region shld be whr everybody wants to be init?A yoruba proverb says omo ti oba ri oko elomiran ani oko baba wun lo to bi ju.(a kid dat has not toured the world and seen how things are will say his fathers farm land is the biggest in the world).b4 i travelled i use to think muritala airport was a big deal,didnt know i was so foolish?lol
The moral of the story is respect is recipocal,if u give, u receive.Its ur leaders dat we need to make accountable for all the mess ,not the igbos not the yorubas not the hausas,its only a small few and if u dont know dis already ur d real mugu not he dat u criticise.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by RoadStar: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2011
I will still not want to believe that there's ethnicity entrenched in the nucleus of our nation in 2011.
We have already paid the price too many times.
Iwealas removal the first time around for a nonentity Nenadi Usman was done to placate the north so that he could secure support for third term.
Soludos removal for Sanusi, and incompetent hardly schooled banker was because of Yar'aduas northernisation agenda. Now our once esteemed banking sector has given way for CBN carrying out commercial activities.
Now Lagos state does not want Aganga because allegedly he hasnt got pure Lagos blood.

WHAT A MESS !
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by WaltherPPK: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2011
@Nolongtin, You are talking trash.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Piedpiper(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2011
@Nolongtin
My brother you just hit the nail on the head. No tribe can exist alone so we all need to exist together. The important thing is to do your best as you see fit to , better yourself, improve your family and by extension Naija one person, family and region at a time.
Regards
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by DaDoctor: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2011
^^^is there anyone like AGANGA, In the finance ministry, yet things get worse?^^^
Okonjo please step in, and do soem change cos i know complete change cant be sudden
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2011
shame on you all dat have posted ur coments on this issue. Its rather unfortunate that all of u here in dis forum are all mentally retarded, u r worse than d boko harams of this world cos even with ur so called education - ur IQ levels are all less than zero. Non of u said anything about the observations made abt our economy and profer a solution rather as usuall d thread was derailed by so many so acclaimed educated fools in here dat is always bringing ethnic sentiments to practically every issue on board on this forum. Hw r u better dan d boko harams u refer to as illitrates whl u d so called educated ones r noting but degree carrying morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normalng morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normal
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2011
shame on you all dat have posted ur coments on this issue. Its rather unfortunate that all of u here in dis forum are all mentally retarded, u r worse than d boko harams of this world cos even with ur so called education - ur IQ levels are all less than zero. Non of u said anything about the observations made abt our economy and profer a solution rather as usuall d thread was derailed by so many so acclaimed educated fools in here dat is always bringing ethnic sentiments to practically every issue on board on this forum. Hw r u better dan d boko harams u refer to as illitrates whl u d so called educated ones r noting but degree carrying morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normalng morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normal
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2011
byrron:

shame on you all dat have posted your coments on this issue. Its rather unfortunate that all of u here in dis forum are all mentally slow, u r worse than d boko harams of this world cos even with your so called education - your IQ levels are all less than zero. Non of u said anything about the observations made abt our economy and profer a solution rather as usuall d thread was derailed by so many so acclaimed educated fools in here dat is always bringing ethnic sentiments to practically every issue on board on this forum. Hw r u better dan d boko harams u refer to as illitrates whl u d so called educated ones r noting but degree carrying morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normalng morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normal
byrron:

shame on you all dat have posted your coments on this issue. Its rather unfortunate that all of u here in dis forum are all mentally slow, u r worse than d boko harams of this world cos even with your so called education - your IQ levels are all less than zero. Non of u said anything about the observations made abt our economy and profer a solution rather as usuall d thread was derailed by so many so acclaimed educated fools in here dat is always bringing ethnic sentiments to practically every issue on board on this forum. Hw r u better dan d boko harams u refer to as illitrates whl u d so called educated ones r noting but degree carrying morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normalng morons or better still educated retards. No wonder d country is governed by people with an IQ less than 45 because d educated youths in here has an IQ lesser than a zero. Imagine the type of rubbish coments going on here and u guys still tink u r normal
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by DaDoctor: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2011
^^^So what is your stand? 'NO COMMENT ANTICIPATED'?^^

Please do you sell IQ? Or have excess to dash out?

LMAO!!

I feel you small sha! small o!
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by caspapa(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2011
@Nolongtin

Oro, i hail you, you've said my mind.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by fesse(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
Going to the university doesn't  make you literate. The way some people here (e.g ileke-idi) argues shows their level of exposure and qualification. They can never argue objectively not alone contribute positively.

We all need to join hands together to move 9ja 4ward if we believe in 1 9ja. With d way people react on some issues, d possibility of 9ja becoming 1 is zero.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Leyelyzo: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
Anyone intends to ginger his spine should get down to this forum. There, you meet bunches of fool ready to cause you laughter. You guyz are doing great than Ali Baba
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by DaDoctor: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^LMAO at the last post^^
Very correct! At time you wonder if some people are *****
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by seanet02: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
fesse:

Going to the university doesn't  make you literate. The way some people here (e.g ileke-idi) argues shows their level of exposure and qualification. They can never argue objectively not alone contribute positively.

We all need to join hands together to move 9ja 4ward if we believe in 1 9ja. With d way people react on some issues, d possibility of 9ja becoming 1 is zero.
Olodo. Nigeria has never been one and can never been one.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Ericology(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
otele:

I'll be glad if she's non Igbo. Can't imagine igbos being the ones to work hard to turn around a country where they've been hated since 1966.
I'm sure that after 40yrs, the ijaws and rivers people are realizing that their real enemies are not the igbos. If they like let them have 20 MENDS or SEWING MACHINES or TAILORS, they will remain in Nigeria to bear the fruits of their betrayal. Even with an ijaw president, they are still living in hell.
Hahaha cheesy

LOL I hope ur ID aint wat i think it means, Besides people from my part of Igboland calls it dat name
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
you really a funny fool, after all the nonsence talk yet you didnt contribute for the matter? now read yourself and tell me who is mentally slow as you called it grin or worse than d boko haram
byrron:

Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Gbenge77(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
Atiku still intends to remain relevant on Nigeria Political turf as suggested by his comments.
Re: Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala by Chrsss(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
A large part of you guys are psychos, i pity our dear country because of what you guys are venting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? / Italian Engineer Kidnapped In Kwara / Pics Of Dino Melaye's Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.