Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income (843 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by Jenniferchuma10: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
A video showing the moment officers of the Nigeria Police Force allegedly brutalized a young man just after he had an altercation with his bank officials is making the rounds on social media.

Nigeria police allegedly brutalized a young man after bank questioned his source of deposit (video)
According to the victim’s brother (@I_am_Jamotech) who cried out for help on Twitter, his brother had only went to his bank to know the reason why his account was locked after a deposit, only for the bank to call the police after him.

Calling for help on the micro-blogging platform, the young man wrote: “Everybody help me to retweet and tag appropriate people that can help look into this case!! Those people has injured my brother. They press a teargas on his face. now they’re taking him to the police custody. Please everybody help!!!! God why’s this happening when I’m not around.

“So my brother went to @kudabankhelp office today at yaba to know the reason why his account was locked and yet not to be opened after dropping his proof to them that it’s a legit money and not fraud money at all. So funny how when he got there this morning.

“They sent their mopol to arrest him and started harassing him for no reason. So every young guy money has to be fraud money?? Do they who our father is?? He called me on the phone and I was listening background while they’re harassing him trying to detain him. Please twitter help us do your thin.

“By making it going viral. @kudabankhelp have to pay for this fr. Please help retweet! Thanks for taking your time to read through this thread.”

Nigeria police allegedly brutalized a young man after bank questioned his source of deposit (video)
An old tweet containing his message to the bank regarding his brother’s account read: “Hello @kudabankhelp my lil brother transferred his own money N577,491 from his Moniepoint POS to his own Kuda account on Apr13 2021 but you guys choose to be unfortunate to lock up his account for someone that has sent a huge amount of over 10m at once without you guys locking it.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/nigeria-police-allegedly-brutalized-a-young-man-after-bank-questioned-his-source-of-deposit-video/

Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Shey person no go stop using kuda like this ?
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by chatinent: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
I have already stopped using Kuda.

Barter by Flutterwave is the best.

If you dey emergency, no even use Kuda. You go dey fckd up.
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by realstars: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria is a poor country, if you have cash, you are a froadstar.
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by Karlovich: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
embarassed This is Drugnibu's plans for Nigerian youths, they can't even make money peacefully and legally without harassment.

He wants youths to be unskilled owomida urchins and agberos that feed from his table, spits.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by OGwales(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Imagine, common 500k. I bet those mopol never touch that kind money
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by VEXT: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
If them come see my account nko grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by LordKushmann(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
And that's how i uninstalled the Kuda I've been struggling to put money inside. Na this kain matter make me dey run from them since. We need an uncompromised fintech platform that's strictly dedicated to the client confidentiality code. Like the Swiss banks on mobile, able to save in any currency. It should be fun to build and run.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Naija police won't disappoint
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44

This is not their first time
https://www.nairaland.com/6844124/kuda-bank-called-efcc-friend#107500579
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by Fame1309(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
It's a simple question.
How did u get the money?
Where are u working?
Or what business are u into?
Failure to answer this question boldly with prove,u are a scammer.
Re: Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Fame1309:
It's a simple question.
How did u get the money?
Where are u working?
Or what business are u into?
Failure to answer this question boldly with prove,u are a scammer.
What if he has been saving it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo (prostitute) Fight With Two Yahoo Boys Because Of Her Missing Pant. / Domestic Violence : Female Journalist Beaten To Pulp By Husband - Picture / Heavily Pregnant Wife Breaks Down In Tears After Catching Husband With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.