Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Torrent Configuration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Torrent Configuration (1499 Views)

How to Download Torrent Files On Blackberry / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torrent Configuration by passionate88: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2011
I would like to download with torrent but the problem is that there files are too large, Is there any way that I can configure the torrent downloader to download files for free?. i.e without my data plan being exhausted?. Please If you know how to configure it tell me how, Thanks.
Re: Torrent Configuration by ponana(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2011
I really do not think that is possible
Re: Torrent Configuration by dydroy: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2011
Why don't you just search for a smaller (or compressed) version of whatever file you want to download?
Re: Torrent Configuration by Kekekenny(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2011
Is not possible my guy.why not go and subscribe for any network Data bundle preferably Glo when u will av unlimited surfing only on weekend.
Re: Torrent Configuration by passionate88: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2011
@KEKEKENNY How much is the Glo bundle?, and how do I subsribe to it?. I use an MTN fastlink, I want to download Resident Evil 4 game for PC.
Re: Torrent Configuration by Mafia4life(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2011
Just locate any wifi and connect wit it for free, Or go to cafe, beg someone using a laptop to giv u a chance, Configure his laptop to wifi hotspot and connect ur fone to the system via wifi and start torrenting, Easy way is to install connectify on window 7 laptop and turn the laptop to a wifi hotspot,
Re: Torrent Configuration by doziej84: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST TORRENT TO USE FOR DOWNLOAD AND ALSO HW TO CONFIGURE IT TO ENABLE ME DOWNLOAD FILES.
IVE NEVER USED IT B/4 AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE TALKING ABT IT.

THNKS
Re: Torrent Configuration by doziej84: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2011
doziej84:

PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST TORRENT TO USE FOR DOWNLOAD AND ALSO HW TO CONFIGURE IT TO ENABLE ME DOWNLOAD FILES.
IVE NEVER USED IT B/4 AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE TALKING ABT IT.

THNKS

(1) (Reply)

Pdf Reader For Nokia Asha 501 / Cyberline Racing Game Android Solutions Tool Cash And Gold APK Ios / 4gb Ram Onda V919 Air Ch Tablet Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.