Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date (36145 Views)

Convention: APC Pegs Chairmanship Forms At ₦20m, Deputy At ₦10m / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by writeprof(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
100000000 Naira for two or three A4 papers

1 Like

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by gentleguy1975: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Not too young runners where are you

Can you run financially now ?
Dem don vomit 50percent from their own
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Ismaeelismail: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Donshegxy10:

to me, the 100m is not the issue but the money you will spend for campaign and other electioneering proccess.

To win election in nigeria is not a joke.
na person wey never win primary go campaign Most of the aspirant can afford the 100m but their fear is it's not certain at all to win the ticket,they can risk it if someone like tinubu is not involved, maybe by luck but right now nothing is risking but just intentionally dump 100m in fire grin grin Tinubu already shakes them with some steps since last year, that amaechi also should have start consulting and parading everywhere since last year if he serious,I see all of them coming out just to cool their people's temper,them know jagaban is jagaban grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Lawalemi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
How youths wan take contest laidis?

2 Likes

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by salesbloo: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao grin

All those pretenders, running like mad men around will disappear before that day.

I know Umahi, Ken Nnamani and Ngige will not buy this form. Dem no get money to waste. grin grin

Make we wait PDP own. Should PDP peg their price at 100 million too, I can bet that Peter Obi will disappear. That guy no wan spend money at all. grin
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Allisgud: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao grin

All those pretenders, running like mad men around will disappear before that day.

I know Umahi, Ken Nnamani and Ngige will not buy this form. Dem no get money to waste. grin grin

Make we wait PDP own. Should PDP peg their price at 100 million too, I can bet that Peter Obi will disappear. That guy no wan spend money at all. grin
wike go japa,Dem go wan use that strategy chase am,but that guy is my men

1 Like

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by demooz10: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
#100m for form - it shows we are not ready for democracy

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Mrkcee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao grin

Correct score grin grin grin
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Joyrise: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao grin

PDP has been selling forms into diffrent political offices for almost 4 weeks now and presidential form at #40M
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Allisgud: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
All the looters they will come up with a story how youths still gather 100 million for them to buy the form
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by virginchaser(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
What's 100 million naira? Anyone that can not get friends and associates to contribute between 1 to 5 million naira each is not ready. I don't expect them to use their money to buy form.
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by xynerise: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
And you expect a youth to become president with this scary form price? These old looters know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Mooh247: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you never ask why it's a "special convention" detached from the others as a separate event from 30st-1st june

The devil is in the details na why their is no election appeal for president

You have been boxed grin

Political neophyte

There can't be appeal when deadline for submission is June 1st on INEC portal

That doesn't mean court and Election Tribunal can't be approach if anyone tries to scuttle the law
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by jrobbins: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha......the APC listened to me. This was the exact amount I said last week. Now let's see who the pretenders and serious ones are. Hahahahahahahaha..... everybody is just declaring, let's see who has 100m to throw away. This will drive away some unserious elements.

They're paying 30m. It's after primaries and you're being nominated before you'll pay 100m
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Olabode211: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Even sanwo olu and oluomo can gather the 100m for tinubu.how can someone use 100m to buy form and later nt carry our money go...international thief thief
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Indispensable85(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrobbins:

They're paying 30m. It's after primaries and you're being nominated before you'll pay 100m

That's not true oooooo
You pay everything once 30m for expression of interest form and 70m for nomination form. The both forms go together.

1 Like

Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by poiZon: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao grin

U dey use internet explorer or wetin?

Pdp form wey be 41million naira, na just say i no get shoe, i for don buy since.
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by seyz91(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy
Blankstare:

This people are seriously mad
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by seyz91(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Item 10
Ebubu:
No fixed date for presidential primaries
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by jrobbins: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's not true oooooo
You pay everything once 30m for expression of interest form and 70m for nomination form. The both forms go together.

Political office Edit
In the context of elections for public office, a candidate who has been selected to represent or is endorsed by a political party is said to be the party's nominee. The process of selection may be based on one or more primary elections or by means of a political party convention or caucus, according to the rules of the party and any applicable election laws. In some countries the process is called preselection.

Source. Cambridge dictionary
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by fyneguy: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

We are in nigeria where everything goes, even if he really utilize his huge followers potential. You and I know if he eventually wins those his benefactor will surely be compensated with something

no matter the amount, there will always be benefactors
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Lucky5000(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
And we are expecting these people not to steal of they eventually gets the ticket

No way
No hope for common man
It's just about two classes of people
The Poor and the Rich

So I must hustle to upgrade
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by MrUchenna1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
corruption fighters LOLZ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by VlamesIffect(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
100 mill.... grin grin na tinubu go make dem peg d price for that amount
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by Indispensable85(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
jrobbins:

Political office Edit
In the context of elections for public office, a candidate who has been selected to represent or is endorsed by a political party is said to be the party's nominee. The process of selection may be based on one or more primary elections or by means of a political party convention or caucus, according to the rules of the party and any applicable election laws. In some countries the process is called preselection.

Source. Cambridge dictionary

U wan still argue dis one? I'm telling you what obtains because I've been an active player in the game. I've followed aspirants to obtain forms before. They're usually two forms, expression of interest and nomination forms and you pay for both once. Shuooooo......u pay into the account and come to the secretariat with evidence of payment. After confirmation you're issued receipt which is presented at the office of the organising secretary and forms are given to you.

Are you from Mars? Please don't mention me again. Shuooooo....what has nairaland become?
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by penceman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
I think we are hopeless right now! The best now is hopefully for wike to get the pdp ticket because the country is now being held at the jugular. Thus the next president if he comes from apc may well be presiding for the official division of nigeria into two countries
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by sustainee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dis party have nothing to offer nigeria #100m is too outrageous�
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by chccho(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
ityP:

Lemme share this, so I can visit it by June 1st grin
Pls do ooo
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by ovieigho(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha......the APC listened to me. This was the exact amount I said last week. Now let's see who the pretenders and serious ones are. Hahahahahahahaha..... everybody is just declaring, let's see who has 100m to throw away. This will drive away some unserious elements.

SMH !!

The ones that stole from your generation unborn will have the money to buy !

U are supposed to bury your head in shame ! And cry for your generation! Idiot
Re: APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date by ityP(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
chccho:

Pls do ooo

Done already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Female Obidient Biker Flaunts Labour Party Flag In Calabar (Photo) / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.