Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ (45210 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Adeduntan Resumes As First Bank CEO / Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy Meets Access Bank CEO, Hebert Wigwe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Udemzy05: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
No go dey behave like MURIC ooo
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Zukky123(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Sunnydoo: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
CAN should know better that; we don't defend Christ, we profess Him.

Peter can remind u when he tried it.

I pray the Christ he insulted would be professed by him in due coarse iJn
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by toujurs: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
nosleep:
mumu. Always claiming hard man try leave your parents house and do something better with your life. This is the time second have see your stupid post against Christ. If you don't have anything meaningful to say shut up your useless shit you call mouth... Low budget Yahoo noise maker on NL. undecided
Why stress your self, replying a fraudster and a weed smoker, this is one of the reasons i neva supported end sars walaihi, sars would have wiped all this lazy, dumb youth that have refused to work, out of the environment.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Pidginwhisper: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Newton2024:
[left][/left] Something you Islam'ic terr-orists cannot take.
Omo how did you come about you Moniker? Because it’s an insult to Newton him for a dumb skull like you to use such name when you have nothing upstairs. A simple stroll through my comments would’ve saved you this embarrassment of quoting people out of context. I’m not in associate with any religion but i troll/kill Islam(terrorists) for fun. Change your moniker.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by pegix(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Sterling Bank should apologise and let peace reign

But to me I don't see anything special about that low budget asss son of a carpenter

So you dey try tell me now say Mary dey knack steadily and she nor know who give am belle?
sometimes a real niggar will stay mute and learn
Now u don Bleep up
Cuz if u had read and acquire some dope knowledge from the bible
You would know how mary get the belle
Whether she knack steadily or she didnt
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Rapture4real(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
He is a useless man. God will remove him from that position with disgrace. If it is Allah or Mohammed that one is directed to now, heads would have rolled and blood letting everywhere.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by colestephan86: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/can-calls-for-removal-of-sterling-bank-ceo/
Can CAN go and sit down?
I am confident that this man might not have seen the Easter message until it was called out.
People should stop being religious about issues.
A graphic designer saw it as appropriate and probably sent it to his or her line manager and it was published ,

2 Likes

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by evans4luv: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
The man self resemble agege bread
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by simplesearch: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
That advert was actually demonically inspired. The people who did it probably may not get to know the gravity of blasphemy they've committed against God and Christ, but the devil who deceived & inspired knew exactly what he's up to, just like he did with Heineken in one of their football advert. Anything 'Leaven' has a negative spiritual connotation as it represents sin. What the advert therefore stands to achieve is to let people know Jesus ressurected with sin, and as such he too is a sinner. Let's be weary of foolishness, for foolishness itself Is a sin capable of taken one to hell.

Mark 7:21
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
7:23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

This is what leaven connotes.
Mark 8:15
And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.
Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
1 Corinthians 5:6
Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1 Corinthians 5:7
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Galatians 5:9
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by doshiyad1: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Julianaa:
They can't try it with muslims

Absolutely correct!
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by leofab(f): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fanatics.. have they sacked buhari that has been depreciating thrust value of life ?
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by leofab(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rapture4real:
He is a useless man. God will remove him from that position with disgrace. If it is Allah or Mohammed that one is directed to now, heads would have rolled and blood letting everywhere.
God that has not removed Buhari yet ?
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Neddstark: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

But to me I don't see anything special about that low budget asss son of a carpenter

So you dey try tell me now say Mary dey knack steadily and she nor know who give am belle?

This fraudulent immortal fool.
Say the same thing in piblic against islam, if courage dey you well
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by hysteresis: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Like agege bread his rise, how is that an insult? Agege bread dey rise Jesus to rise...
Like agege bread Prophet Muhammed (SWT) arose after sleeping with his wives
How do you feel after reading this statement, because to me, its not an insult

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by edosignature(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
CAN is a failed organisation, Christ himself in is infinite wisdom & knowledge will care less.

Though if the advert were to be against Mohammed SAW, Muslims would have burnt down the entire branch of the bank in the North.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Skmoda360(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Try dey get sense small small.......that's blasphemy.....you might not get away with your bullshit one day
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by koolaid87: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
tonididdy:
In Christianity "WE DO NOT" fight for God, he already battled and paid the price!

SO WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT... angry
Is this what CAN should be channeling her voice for?

besides the ad ( just like a hundred more from that day) was pure Sacarsm " no pun was intended "... I think even hypo did a similar comparism

In the next Muslim holiday, CAN should compare Allah with agege bread, problem solved

Muslims would have burnt the whole bank. CAN did a good job since they always call us weak.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
HappyPagan:

Definitely not Nigerian Christianity... bunch of noisemakers and pretenders and hypocrites.
The people who post the nastiest nonsense on this site are all 'bornagain' Christians..

Haters ....grow up
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by chiefolododo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Let the will of God prevail.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by OGwales(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
They should keep quiet, aren't they also insulting Christ with their hypocritical lifestyle?
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Zulu2022: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wetin concern CEO fr dis,dis a work of a quack copywriter,maybe all dis nairaland 30knaira copycats
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by saintnegroid(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/can-calls-for-removal-of-sterling-bank-ceo/
this is not important... Since when did we start fighting for our own God? I am beginning to suspect this CAN. Let us concentrate and preach Christ to the world. If he is sack now would God not be God again? What relationship does this man sack got to do with the word of God we are suppose to preach? Allow God to do His work.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sterling Bank, I have never conducted any business with anyone using that bank , I wonder where that bank is in Calabar .
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by PatientVulture: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nawa o. In a bank that has a unit in charge of adverts .you want to sack the CEO who knows nothing about it . It's good to have sense

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by SarkinYarki: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Arrant nonsense
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Prozico22(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Like agege bread his rise, how is that an insult? Agege bread dey rise Jesus to rise...
mohammed died like fowl
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by TAGM(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You've taken your madness too far
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by seyz91(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by stopthecycle: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Your life will always be low budget, idiot! If you don't believe, can't you respect people's faith? Inconsequential ant like you that amounts to nothing better than wasted excreta is insulting Jesus, the Son of God who has influenced nation's for generations. You must be mad
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by OtemAtum: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
bluefilm:
The person who was insulted has not spoken.

So why are these people drinking panadol on top another person headache na?
Shebi it is something that exists that will speak. Fictitious Jesus is a book character so it cannot speak.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Winning123: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Idiot!

drealj:
I always tell people, Nigeria is not a country. Nigeria is just a street in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.