Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos (727 Views)

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos. / Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good day eni ebi Ijaw abu.. Tamuno kuro sese la...

Good morning 'i don't know how to write it in igbo language, but someone is free to help...

welcome to the month april, even if today is 20th....

Announcement!!! Announcement!!! Announcement!!!

The Ijaw nation has sent me to informed the public that next month may 16 is the day of the celebration and commemoration of our infallible, indomitable, iron and steel, slayer of the biafrans, warlord and prophet....prophet major Issac Jasper Adaka Boro aka the God in human form...

Please, stand to your feet to mark respect for the prophet and savior...

Adaka Boro saved us from nigeria and eastern region by declaring the Republic of niger delta 1966.....
He also liberated the Ijaw nation from conquest biafrans 1967..

INC, IYC, LINO, ask me to tell you that all lovers of Ijaws around the world should please, make out a day to visit Ijaw land to celebrate with us...... It been assured, free flying boat transportation will be available on the day.......it also been assured that, there will be free feeding through out................ please, invite your friends and beloved ones...

We are also extending our invitation to Igbos our friends,,,,, please come and enjoy Adaka Boro's day...

Adaka Boro will forever lives in our hearts... He slayed biafrans in thousands to saved the Ijaw ethnicity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
May God bless the Ijaw Republic.

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone despite federal power coming and he using so many tribes in his fraud Eastern Region
Still he couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fightings.

Other Ijaws didn't even join hands.

When he later added Boro areas to his Biafra after they killed his boss that declared death on Boro but instead died before Boro, Boro used same federal support and massacred Igbos that are all over Ijaw land in the name of Biafra.

Destroyed so much of them.

Oh Isaac Boro!!! our forever Hero.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Sergio103(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Link please cheesy
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone despite federal power coming and he using so many tribes in his fraud Eastern Region
Still he couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fightings.

When he later added Boro areas to his Biafra after they killed his boss that declared death on Boro but instead died before Boro, Boro used same federal support and massacred Igbos that are all over Ijaw land in the name of Biafra.

Destroyed so much is back.

Oh!! Boro our forever Hero.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by zionmade(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Destroyed so much is back.

Oh!! Boro our forever Hero.
You sound like a broken human. Someone who lacked any form of care growing up
Wishing you a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

You sound like a broken human. Someone who lacked any form of care growing up
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republican.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by zionmade(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republican.
It doesn't matter
Just know that u sound like someone who grew up in the midst of hatred and hate filled family

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

It doesn't matter
Just know that u sound like someone who grew up in the midst of hatred and hate filled family

Stop bringing your family matters to public.
We are not interested in it.
What concerns us is Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ok

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by BloomingDale(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
I wonder if all Ijaw people are like the ones on Nairaland. Omo, na die be dat o.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by zionmade(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Stop bringing your family matters to public.
We are not interested in it.
What concerns us is Ijaw Republic.
I am letting u know, because hatred breeds suicidal thoughts and suicidal thoughts can drive u to 3rd mainland bridge
Don't die for nothing, heal from your damaged heart
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wonder if all Ijaw people are like the ones on Nairaland. Omo, na die be dat o.

How are we on Nairaland
Is it not defending Ijaw rights everywhere we find ourselves.
Please explain.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

I am letting u know, because hatred breeds suicidal thoughts and suicidal thoughts can drive u to 3rd mainland bridge
Don't die for nothing, heal from your damaged heart

Mr Biafran your damaged heart is due to we Ijaws totally rejecting your Biafra.
Stop using style and telling us your frustrated life history we don't wanna hear it.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by zionmade(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Mr Biafran your damaged heart is due to we Ijaws totally rejecting your Biafra.
Stop using style and telling us your frustrated life history we don't wanna hear it.
Yeah I am a biafran. And am proud, I don't care about ijaw or whatever in this context I just want you to know that you are a damaged human. You will soon pack up if you don't work on your hatefilled heart.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sergio103:
Link please cheesy
wait till next month
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
we are only defending Ijaw nation...

We Ijaws defend our Ijaw with everything and anywhere
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

Yeah I am a biafran. And am proud, I don't care about ijaw or whatever in this context I just want you to know that you are a damaged human. You will soon pack up if you don't work on your hatefilled heart.
shut up and come to the celebration of the man that slaughtered millions of your igbous during the war

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Sergio103(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thoh:
wait till next month

angry.
Everything about the said ijaw republic is still online nairaland based cheesy.

Because in Nairaland, anybody can do as they wish grin
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sergio103:

angry.

guy, wait till next month and see how your Ohanaege ndigbo troop to yenagoa

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sergio103:

angry.

Something that have been taken to the United Nations by the Ijaw National Congress.

Something that Ijaw have joined suit seeking exit from Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself with lies told to yourself.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Ijoh(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Something that have been taken to the United Nations by the Ijaw National Congress.

Something that Ijaw have joined suit seeking exit from Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself with lies told to yourself.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Jostoman: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Still he couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until after 12 days of serious fightings. All this your divide and rule tactics is dead on arrival. Spit

Destroyed so much of them.

Oh Isaac Boro!!! our forever Hero.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Jostoman: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thoh:
shut up and come to the celebration of the man that slaughtered millions of your igbous during the war
Yoruba man with divide and rule tactics. Spit

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Jostoman: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Old school tactics, Your divide and rule tactics is nothing but nonsense Mr OP

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by simpleseyi: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is this how to attain Southern Unit?
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by zionmade(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thoh:
Another product of a broken family spotted
I wonder wat sort of home they breed u guys
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Emmajn1: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
don't be deceived, they are Fulani northern terrorist playing the divide and rule game.

Igbo's and biafrans knows where their land starts and end don't mind the paid Fulani miscreants on nairaland.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by BloomingDale(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emmajn1:
don't be deceived, they are Fulani northern terrorist playing the divide and rule game.

Igbo's and biafrans knows where their land starts and end don't mind the paid Fulani miscreants on nairaland.

I guessed as much. He makes no sense and he has multiple ids replying to himself. He sounds retarded.
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Emmajn1: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

I guessed as much. He makes no sense and he has multiple ids replying to himself. He sounds retarded.
yeah
Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

Another product of a broken family spotted
I wonder wat sort of home they breed u guys
King Adaka Boro's day..
King Adaka, the Slayer of millions flat heads igbous heads

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Old school tactics, Your divide and rule tactics is nothing but nonsense Mr OP
are you ok at all? So we don't have right to celebrate our mighty hero again?

Re: Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos by Thoh(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

hmmm
Any way, next month is our Adaka Boro celebration day, hope you come..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian DSS Data Site Hacked By Anonymous / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Sets Up C’ttee  To Convince Emirs, Obas, Others / Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.