Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Phones Are Becoming So Ugly - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones Are Becoming So Ugly (42197 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by aycapri(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are CORRECT!
I second your opinion.
Very UGLY indeed.
Soon, some phones will end up having TRAFFIC LIGHTS at their back instead of camera
Hence, the reason I got myself this..
....a simple & very beautiful ANDROID.
model and price pls
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by zinaunreal(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mordern phones are all about smartness efficiency and functions not beauty. You can't have it all. What can you do when the screen takes up over 70 percent of the phone with consumers obsessed about camera quality
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by 21sailor: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Asianjollof007 post=112123656]

i really love small phones, that's why i love my present samsung s8. If i should sell this phone, i will definitely go for the iPhone X. [/qulote]

How much u wann sell?
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Mariangeles(f): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
I prefer simple, slim, light weight phones with dark colours.
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by kiltoko1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please is Nigeria now producing phones? These con3 citizens like all the phone like that, when we start our own..... till then
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by iguita: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
I think you understand minimalistic taste. Totally agree with you.

truthCoder:
I dont like huge phones.

A phone should fit in your pockets without bulging.

My current phone is an iPhone SE first edition which I bought initially for web and
mobile apps testing. I sold my main iPhone and settled for the test phone because I preferred going out with the small form factor phone. I own an ipad for those periods that i want a bigger screen.

The iPhone X is a perfect sized phone too. Physically similar to the iPhone 6,7,8,SE2 &SE3. Minimal camera and bumps and supports latest iOS.

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
My iPhone 3gs is still a perfect phone.
Una mumu no too much?

People be bringing out phones with negligible structural and functional difference, na so ona starve just to buy it.
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by HardMirror(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
l69l:
Samsung S8 design best every recent model design is flop
the best full touchscreen designs are the samsung s8 and iPhone x
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Nobleou(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
htc is the best
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
SamgoldBaba:

What brand is that?

It's clearly inscribed on the phone na. undecided
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
abobote:
Idle thread for idle people

Pele o! Busybody. grin

2 Likes

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by zanshi: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
l69l:
Samsung S8 design best every recent model design is flop

Same with s9, s10
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by joe17: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Asianjollof007:

iPhone X series is too sexy, though i hate the gold colour.
lol…the apple iPhone X doesn’t have gold color. Though both xs and xs max do

1 Like

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Sorry for leaving you behind, you chose to dwell in the past
he is correct it is still a mobile phone. What type of mobile phone?... a smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
youre right .. I think the most beautiful smartphone I’ve ever seen and handled is the iPhone X , very compact and beautiful. When I was using it , I don’t like using case atall .

so perfect in size and color . The silver is just too gorgeous for me..

other beautiful phones are the base models s21 , s22..
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Chido052(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
truthCoder:
I dont like huge phones.

My current phone is an iPhone SE first edition which I bought initially for web and mobile apps testing. I sold my main iPhone and settled for the test phone because I preferred going out with the small form factor phone. I own an ipad for those periods that i want a bigger screen.

The iPhone X is a perfect sized phone too. Physically similar to the iPhone 6,7,8,SE2 &SE3. Minimal camera and bumps and supports latest iOS.

You do know there's something like an iPhone 13 Mini?
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Asianjollof007:
This modern designs of phones is very distasteful to me, from huge size to horrible camera structure. I prefer a very small size and a simple camera design, reasons why i love the iphone X so much. These phone brands should go back to the old designs.

I disagree. They are not ugly bt they all look alike so it's,kinda monotonous and not variety like the older designs. Then the camera bumps are getting weird bt in all they are finer than the old fones just monotonous.

software wise new fones are super duper. wink
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by zanshi: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Begs to ask what was Apple thinking when they made their new line of Mac releases, Macbook with a notch?

APPL you guys are not serious.
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Give400: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Asianjollof007:

i really love small phones, that's why i love my present samsung s8. If i should sell this phone, i will definitely go for the iPhone X.
Team Samsung. I use s8 too. It's nice
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by olaniyi0(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
railone:
y'all would do a terrible job in a design team.

there are so many restraints those designers have to work with to come up with a new design.
With the yearly release of new phones, there isn't enough time to try something radical and fresh.

Do you guys think 2022 phones are designed in 2022? they probably starting designing it in 2021, sent it to the various department for testing and approval.
After approval, they are on to 2023 design, that's a very little time to change an overall design and come up with something fresh
People don't even know that those huge camera bump is for the improvement of the camera, you don't get goo image quality without enough light and those small camera space doesn't allow that so there a need for huge bump

1 Like

Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by blowjohn(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
I like my phones big size so I go for notes
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by schurley(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can't forget my Gionee P3 mini white....one of my best handle phone
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by bishopdesignate: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
truthCoder:
I dont like huge phones.

My current phone is an iPhone SE first edition which I bought initially for web and mobile apps testing. I sold my main iPhone and settled for the test phone because I preferred going out with the small form factor phone. I own an ipad for those periods that i want a bigger screen.

Good day bro.
Please, If you don't mind, I would love to reach you in private.
From your comment, I guess you're a software tester.
It's an area, I have interest in. Please I would love you to have a conversation with you on that, at your convenience.
Thank you.
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by sniperwolf(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
HTC was a master in phone design
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by babaalagbo11(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Okay it's all about choices
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by Cheq40: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chibuezem:

I was like this is sarcasm at its peek;showing us a mouse instead of a phone, then I just saw the next picture....
small tecno phne is spotted,oya like if u r among us using smal phne dey disturb NL.
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by aminusodiq(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are CORRECT!
I second your opinion.
Very UGLY indeed.
Soon, some phones will end up having TRAFFIC LIGHTS at their back instead of camera
Hence, the reason I got myself this..
....a simple & very beautiful ANDROID.
this is even more ugly
Re: Phones Are Becoming So Ugly by wilzindinero: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Honestly, I thought the first pix is a mouse pointer too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.