Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window (47567 Views)

Suspected Thief Demonstrates How He Gained Entrance Into A House | VIDEO / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Thief Was Caught And Asked To Show How He Entered A Protected House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by bizzibodi(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Na only aboki thieve fit do that shiit...let his use that skill enter aso rock toilet window na!
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Padipadi(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Thieves are rats
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by phemmyfour: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Baba aluminium did a bad job. angry.

They should apprehend him quickly inside o before he dissappear inside rat hole.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Sunnyski:

Abba Kyari is a license hustler in collaboration with Hushpuppy
The Yorubas are ritual hustlers
They mine organs for a living
They can't live without it
It is their custom

emmanuelbrown26:

I know it must be an afonja, very lazy tribe, go to every junction and see how their youths are smoking away their lives

Proudlyomonna:

��Just look up your posts in almost every thread,Igbo dis, Igbo dat � guy na your destiny you dey fulfill so �
I no sure se you fit prosper for life without shouting Igbo dis Igbo dat �
This your own destiny just get as e be asweargad ��
Others are destined to be somebody in life, while your own destiny na to come here dey shout Igbo dis Igbo dat all the days of your life till you die enter grave ��
How your future wan take bright with this kind mumu destiny wey you carry come dis world nah��

Why are you pained?

Did he mention any tribe?
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Clinghton:
Why would a window be fixed without iron rods to intensify the security.

It's obvious you didn't play the video.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

So you reporting us to your daddy to beat us na? A very childish act,
Why do afonjas always calling for help why can't they flight their battle for once?
Face your demon, man to man and leave your daddy Seun alone,

See him, he can't point out his fellow Afonja brothers attacking other tribes o ...MF.

Hypocrite.

Kelechi, instead of you to face the rudiments of developing and peddling that your oga is teaching you, you're busy surfing Nairaland.

No wonder Indian police dey always catch una.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
2braithe:

Kelechi, instead of you to face the rudiments of developing and peddling that your oga is teaching you, you're busy surfing Nairaland.

No wonder Indian police dey always catch una.

Tell the drug baron Tinubu to travel to US let us see, Demented fool.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

Tell the drug baron Tinubu to travel to US let us see, Demented fool.

If you can show valid proof that he is a drug baron, I'll transfer 550k to your account within 1 hour.
If I no transfer am make God punish me.

Umu animalu!
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
2braithe:

If you can show valid proof that he is a drug baron, I'll transfer 550k to your account within 1 hour.
If I no transfer am make God punish me.

Umu animalu!

Then let him travel to US na lets see, you see God don they punish you already,
You have money? Na APC change you get,
Use the money feed your hungry kinsmen that have tuned into indomie bandits,

I'm not hungry and poor as your kinsmen they need the money the must...idiot, werey,
And is not in my hands to proof anything to you it's in public domain, call your daddy to come and help you again,

Ogoo head, long brain, indomie bandit, demented fool, Omo ale, Oloshi buruku.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

[s]Then let him travel to US na lets see, you see God don they punish you already,
You have money? Na APC change you get,
Use the money feed your hungry kinsmen that have tuned into indomie bandits,

I'm not hungry and poor as your kinsmen they need the money the must...idiot, werey,
And is not in my hands to proof anything to you it's in public domain, call your daddy to come and help you again,

Ogoo head, long brain, indomie bandit, demented fool, Omo ale, Oloshi buruku.[/s]
I must have struck a major nerve for you to be weeping and wailing this much.

Calling someone a drug baron without proof is a defamation of character and libel against the person.A criminal offence.
Can you see you're a criminal?

My offer still stands.Bring evidence that Tinubu is a drug baron, I'll transfer 550k to you in 1 hour.

Does telling him to travel to the US sound like an evidence to your void brain?
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by murmee: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Even with burglary you ain't safe
The construction of the burglary proof is faulty. The gaps are too wide. Any gap more than 3" is not protective!
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by studM(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
PEXBlog:

I've studied the trend. It seems to me that Nairaland is not regulated. I discovered the chap has nothing to contribute but victimised people with hatespeech, tribal assaults up and down. Most Nigerians are just bittered looking for whom to transfer their aggression.
Yes Ur so right dear,hence d need y I hardly comment on most topic discussed on here,but read and pass

1 Like

Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
2braithe:

I must have struck a major nerve for you to be weeping and wailing this much.

Calling someone a drug baron without proof is a defamation of character and libel against the person.A criminal offence.
Can you see you're a criminal?

My offer still stands.Bring evidence that Tinubu is a drug baron, I'll transfer 550k to you in 1 hour.

Does telling him to travel to the US sound like an evidence to your void brain?

Stop patronizing your self, your are a fool, can't weast my time on a lunatic.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by 2braithe: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

Stop patronizing your self, your are a fool, can't weast my time on a lunatic.

You lose!
Accept defeat and carry your L.
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Advertisershubs(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Better die while hustling than stay alive and be poor. This is a very common expression among "dem". The thief is actually a hustler and he must have learnt this type of "hustling" from "dem"

We know what they mean by hustling.

That is why Lagos state is populated by both male and female "hustlers" from those villages.

Evans is a great hustler. grin

It is really a pity that Human lives and Properties are insecured in Nigeria due to the High level of Financial Poverty which is caused by The Huge Financial Ignorance in The Country.

Our Help can only come from Providing Each other SAFE FINANCIAL EDUCATION To each other.

We need to Show Ourselves Road To Success.

This is The Only Way To Reduce The Alarming Crime rates in the country.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
Re: Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window by Advertisershubs(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Advertisershubs:

It is really a pity that Human lives and Properties are insecured in Nigeria due to the High level of Financial Poverty which is caused by The Huge Financial Ignorance in The Country.

Our Help can only come from Providing Each other SAFE FINANCIAL EDUCATION To each other.

We need to Show Ourselves Road To Success.

This is The Only Way To Reduce The Alarming Crime rates in the country.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

This is Free and very helpful For Sport Lovers and Traders.

Many people lose money to the bookies because they bet blindly.

They bet blindly because they forecast games as they think they can forecast outcomes of games which is very much impossible without The Knowledge of Trading on Streaks and Statistics of Sport Events.

Worry No More as We are Dedicated to Providing You Valuable Streaks and Statistics that will make you profitable instead of forecasting to lose your money to the bookies.

Enjoy Today's Statistics Trading Tips below.

Statistic Trading Games for Today:

April 21, 2022:

Statistics Trading Tips For Today.

Nigeria: Game 13:

Sunshine Stars - Rivers United
Sunshine Stars has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their last 23 Games (69%)

(Odds 1.51)

Nigeria: Game 14:

Akwa United - Nasarawa

Nasarawa United has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their last 23 Games ( 69%)

(Odds: 1.70)

Nigeria: Game 15:

MFM FC - Wikki Tourist

Wikki Tourists has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their Last 23 Games ( 69%)

(Odds: 1.47)

Follow Us on Quora to Always Get Our Daily Free Streaks and Statistics Trading Tips.

Or Follow The Link below to get The Remaining 12 Statistics Trading Games of Today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109487

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.