Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped (20032 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by farouk2much(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Newly elected...... Chai...... APC failed this guy
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Stevenson20: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
To think that Katsina is the state of the dullard makes me speechless.

The Kardashians dey collect from every corner grin grin
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Torbez261: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Now I have another forum to go anytime nairaland mess with me
sterlingD42: I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Blankstare(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
This bandits are joyless
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So councillor sef do become one big office wey assassins go dey track?

How much be councillor salary sef? E even 250k? Then settle boys and some other miscellaneous, how much come remain? angry

Wetin even be the work of councillor sef? As in, what is the job definition of a ward councillor, constitutionally?

I am really curious what a Commissioner makes... asking for a friend wink
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Sadstoner: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass kidnappers.

RIP to the dead...
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by peculiar2233: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
RIP. Buhari, Osinbanjo, et al failed you.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
The north should start the revolution against this clueless government. How many more deaths before we rise up and send this government packing? What is the Senate doing about this insecurity. I think we should halt everything about the upcoming election and talk about this insecurity. Something is not adding up.

If the FG can't tackle the security challenges we are faced with, pass a bill to permit the states to take care of it or resign.
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na wah oh
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by abobote: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Small small they will get to the governor.
Useless Buhari people, that brought this calamity to us

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by RingRoadMafia: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluwatosin327:
Ok

Abdulrahman, is that you? I've been suspecting that this is you. You know I have your details on the palm of my hands bro. All I need to is walk into the crimes unit of the eagle building behind my office, table your matter, and your family will assemble before you will even be charged to court. You'd be amazed at how easy it will be to fish you out. Me and you go see face to face and I promise you on this day, 20th April 2022, all your pleading will fall on deaf ears. Instead make you learn your lesson now, you no wan hear. When my turn reach, I nor go hear too o. grin

This will be your last warning.
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by slowice(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Just a reminder that you apc I'd card does not exempt you from the effect of bad governance and all the calamity that goes with it
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by drmuchin: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Justiceleague1:

But you know everything about the Igbos even up to 10AD and you don't know,at your age,who a councillor is and his functions, meaning you know absolutely nothing about your village LG chairman and his functions then later,you start blaming buhari when you don't even know the duties of an ordinary councillor,so much for medieval times in this millennium

THAT GUY IS AN ILLITERATE
30K TO HIM IS LIKE PARADISE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Moz22: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who will rescue these ones now
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by barinedan(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Katsina the home state of a sitting president is not safe then how can the president guarantee the safety of other states?
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Henon: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sai baba
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by sapele914(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
ChoCho54:
Buhari can never retire peacefully to his daura country home like his predecessors in office relaxing in the natural ambience of their villages.

Evil man.
Jonathan get electricity for em village? Useless Man.
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by sapele914(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
barinedan:
Katsina the home state of a sitting president is not safe then how can the president guarantee the safety of other states?
Even Joe Biden can’t guarantee your safety in Chicago or Atlanta.
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by AmazingELixir: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
lipsrsealed

Will this incident stop them from voting the evil broom party...??
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by OBALOLA55(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
helinues:
Toh
MY BOY
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by SeeItSayIt: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is doing well home & abroad
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by moneyissweet(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
They mobilize people for big politicians.

LeoDeKing:
So councillor sef do become one big office wey assassins go dey track?

How much be councillor salary sef? E even 250k? Then settle boys and some other miscellaneous, how much come remain? angry

Wetin even be the work of councillor sef? As in, what is the job definition of a ward councillor, constitutionally?
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by ToyinDipo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Price of not educating and empowering your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by ChoCho54(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Jonathan get electricity for em village? Useless Man.
Kill ya sef grin

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Westtimeline: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari does not care, he will explain to his doctor in london
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by GreatAxeMan: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Your useless dullard is really living up to his reputation for stupidity. Let them continue slaughtering each other.

helinues
post=112122029:

Toh
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by BarrElChapo(m): 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Rest in Peace APC Councilor
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by Brunicekid(m): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2022
State of Buhari
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by favour32(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari and his yeye cabal don "cast" this country finish.
Na that book,
"How to scatter Nigeria kpatakpata" nai dey motivate am.
Re: Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped by huzhe3423379(m): 2:08am On Apr 21, 2022
https:///+8618971114424
Hello! Ladies and gentlemen! His name is Xiao Hu, he is honest, and he is part of a large gift card buying company in China. If you have a variety of gift cards, please add his WhatsApp. His price is very good, his financial strength is very strong, if you have a gift card can rest assured to exchange with him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.