Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? (3037 Views)

Camon 12 Vs Camon 11 Camera Test/comparison / Huawei Nova 5z To Feature Quad Rear Cameras, Iphone 11 Camera-like Designs / Tecno Camon 11 Camera Snapshots Using The AI CAM Mode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is Redmi Note 11 camera bad?

I helped someone to buy it at computer village but the person is complaining bitterly about the camera.

That the camera is terrible.

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Siberia01(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
kiss undecided

Of course it is
A colleague of mine bought 10s and the camera Is nothing to write home about, ( 64MP)

Xaomi is just an upgraded infinix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Samsung phones are better than most Xiaomi phones, these Chinese phone makers add plenty of MP in the camera to deceive you

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Onyeka90210(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
If the person is coming from a top tier flagship, it'll definitely be terrible, you can't buy a budget phone and expect it to shoot like a midranger or flagship, if you want the real xiaomi get the mi models or at least poco series, Redmi is low key the transsion of xiaomi, and I won't advice anyone to use above 100k to get a budget device. Redmi now na just hype.

10 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Debroslink: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
LagosInter:

I helped someone to buy it at computer village but the person is complaining bitterly about the camera.

I bought it and returned it back after 2 days because of the terrible camera. No time to manage mediocrity.

If you have used a redmi note Pro or Poco, never reduce your standard by buying anything less.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Meister(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Onyeka90210:
If the person is coming from a top tier flagship, it'll definitely be terrible, you can't buy a budget phone and expect it to shoot like a midranger or flagship, if you want the real xiaomi get the mi models or at least poco series, Redmi is low key the transsion of xiaomi, and I won't advice anyone to use above 100k to get a budget device. Redmi now na just hype.

You understand a 110k phone now is what used to be a 65k phone 2 years ago abi ? The way you guys analyse things at times is confusing. What exactly do you guys expect from these phones when you should be blaming your currency and your government you're trying to insult a phone company that's making very good phones

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Meister:

You understand a 110k phone now is what used to be a 65k phone 2 years ago abi ? The way you guys analyse things at times is confusing. What exactly do you guys expect from these phones when you should be blaming your currency and your government you're trying to insult a phone company that's making very good phones

There are phones at the price range with better camera
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Meister(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Rareoil:

Name them abeg, do they have better performance, display, audio and charging speed too ?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2022
The camera is not bad
Stop all these nonsense
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Onyeka90210(m): 3:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Rareoil:

Free the guy, cause he markets them, he won't see reason, MI 9 is there, mi 9t is there, mi 10T lite is there, Mi note 10, samsung note 9 is there, poco series also there, even samsung a70 and some other Sammy midrange, oppo reno 2, r17, oneplus 6t, nord, mi 11 lite. RN10 pro, Realme 8
Go to GSM arena and read users opinions, and you'll see the kind of issues associated with that redmi note 11, trying to cram all those features in a sub $200, will most likely result into issues, last best phone from redmi was the note 9 series.
Go through GSM arena user opinion and see for yourself, OP is not the only one complaining,
The Redmi note 11 can't even install Gcam without some mods, something redmi note 8 can do flawlessly.
The RN8 had Gorilla glass 5, while the RN11 has Gorilla glass 3,
RN10, even had 4k recording, while RN11 doesn't have.
The only thing they have going for it is the Amoled and battery.
There’s also the Redmi 9 that dies without waking , but that’s another story.
Redmi is not as good as they used to be.

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by BennyDGreat: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Free the guy, cause he markets them, he won't see reason, MI 9 is there, mi 9t is there, mi 10T lite is there, Mi note 10, samsung note 9 is there, poco series also there, even samsung a70 and some other Sammy midrange, oppo reno 2, r17, oneplus 6t, nord, mi 11 lite. RN10 pro, Realme 8
Go to GSM arena and read users opinions, and you'll see the kind of issues associated with that redmi note 11, trying to cram all those features in a sub $200, will most likely result into issues, last best phone from redmi was the note 9 series.
Go through GSM arena user opinion and see for yourself, OP is not the only one complaining,
The Redmi note 11 can't even install Gcam without some mods, something redmi note 8 can do flawlessly.

What are they thinking sef...
The downgrade no make sense.

Well..most Nigerians no dey check specifications...na why sha

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Meister(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onyeka90210:

I used to see you as a reasonable human being but it's very clear you're not. All these phones you mentioned are or were way more expensive than the note 11 when they were released so how will you be comparing them ? Some of these phones are literally flagship devices, are you really that dumb ?
Mi note 10 was sold around 180k in 2019 which means if it was released this year it'll be atleast 250k and that's what you're comparing with a budget device. Abeg go and improve your phone knowledge.

How can we be referring to it's price as a new phone and you'll be calling OnePlus 6t, a flagship phone of 2018 that's around same price as this note 11 in 2022, this is really shameful to put it mildly.

You still mentioned that I market them when a look at my profile will show you that I almost never sell new phones and these older ohones you're mentioning are actually the ones I sell

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Onyeka90210(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Meister:

I used to see you as a reasonable human being but it's very clear you're not. All these phones you mentioned are or were way more expensive than the note 11 when they were released so how will you be comparing them ? Some of these phones are literally flagship devices, are you really that dumb ?
Mi note 10 was sold around 180k in 2019 which means if it was released this year it'll be atleast 250k and that's what you're comparing with a budget device. Abeg go and improve your phone knowledge.

How can we be referring to it's price as a new phone and you'll be calling OnePlus 6t, a flagship phone of 2018 that's around same price as this note 11 in 2022, this is really shameful to put it mildly.

You still mentioned that I market them when a look at my profile will show you that I almost never sell new phones and these older ohones you're mentioning are actually the ones I sell
Oga Rest
Rn11 is thrash

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by noCAP(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Avoid the 11 series. If you wan to go for any standard redmi. Go for the note 10 series. The note 11 series is just a big disappointment

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
LagosInter:

You should have bought a Google pixel device........ grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Abbeytoy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Debroslink:

I bought it and returned it back after 2 days because of the terrible camera. No time to manage mediocrity.

If you have used a redmi note Pro or Poco, never reduce your standard by buying anything less.

How did you return it and where did you return it to?
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Abbeytoy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don't know about you, but if this picture is bad to you, then no problem.

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

What are they thinking sef...
The downgrade no make sense.

Well..most Nigerians no dey check specifications...na why sha

Na specs we dey check, people are rushing a 108mp camera which can't produce a better picture or how we rush overclocked Snapdragon chipsets in these cheap phones when the makers didn't add enough heat insulator.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
noCAP:
Avoid the 11 series. If you wan to go for any standard redmi. Go for the note 10 series. The note 11 series is just a big disappointment

The last good one was 8 and 9
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by noCAP(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rareoil:

The last good one was 8 and 9
you obviously haven't used the note 10 pro. When you use it for a day or 2, then you can come back and say this. The note 10 pro na beast. No cap!
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
noCAP:
you obviously haven't used the note 10 pro. When you use it for a day or 2, then you can come back and say this. The note 10 pro na beast. No cap!

Camera wise is it better than 9 or 8, and don't tell me it has 108mp camera or 4K video, I mean in camera to camera comparison is it better.

Most OEMs introduce new hardware without optimization and people wonder why iPhones with its 12mp camera is still better.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by noCAP(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rareoil:

Camera wise is it better than 9 or 8, and don't tell me it has 108mp camera or 4K video, I mean in camera to camera comparison is it better.

Most OEMs introduce new hardware without optimization and people wonder why iPhones with its 12mp camera is still better.
it is. If you check my previous posts, you would see a picture I took with the stock cam of my note 10 pro. I don't even need gcam
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by donbenie(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Lol..
You are actually showing us Screenshot from Gsmarena to prove your case? grin
Seems you are new to Indian Trolls on Gsmarena.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by donbenie(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Rareoil:

How do you even start compare the camera of a 400K to 600K phone,too a 100K device?
The Mi 11 Ultra is there,but you would get a cheap ass Redmi device and still expect a miracle..

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Blastedholligan: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2022
LagosInter:

the pro version of phones are usually the best.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Debroslink: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Abbeytoy:

How did you return it and where did you return it to?

I returned it to Raya stores after 2 days of use, and we bargained the price. I sold it to them 6k less of the price I bought it.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Abbeytoy(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Debroslink:

I returned it to Raya stores after 2 days of use, and we bargained the price. I sold it to them 6k less of the price I bought it.

Wow...

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Meister(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
donbenie:
Lol..
You are actually showing us Screenshot from Gsmarena to prove your case? grin
Seems you new to Indian Trolls on Gsmarena.. shocked

You dey reply people that know next to nothing about phones, you think someone comparing flagships to budget phones is okay upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
donbenie:
How do you even start compare the camera of a 400K to 600K phone,too a 100K device?
The Mi 11 Ultra is there,but you would get a cheap ass Redmi device and still expect a miracle..

When did redmi note 8 and 9 become a 600k phone
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by donbenie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rareoil:

When did redmi note 8 and 9 become a 600k phone
Are you not the one talking about iPhones and it's 12MP camera?
And how it compares to most OEMS?
I bet you,you have not handled the BEST of most OEMS..
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Rareoil(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2022
donbenie:
Are you not the one talking about iPhones and it's 12MP camera?
And how it compares to most OEMS?
I bet you,you have not handled the BEST of most OEMS..

Oga redmi note 11 camera is a downgrade from the camera in note 8 and 9. Finish. I rest my case.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Camera Terrible? by Ajilenu: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
LagosInter:

just imagine. After spending huge sums. Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Stylo 3 Plus Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Very Clean Unlocked Iphone 6s 32GB For Sale _08069703103 / Free Browsing On GLO And MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.