Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch (663 Views)

Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pentagon says Russia notified U.S. ahead of "routine" ICBM test-launch

Pentagon says it was informed beforehand of Russian ICBM test: 'US has deemed it was not a threat'.

Reuters WORLD
Published April 20,2022
SUBSCRIBE

Russia properly notified the United States ahead of its test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile, the Pentagon said on Wednesday, adding it saw the test as routine and not a threat to the United States.

Russia said earlier on Wednesday it had conducted a first test launch of its Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, a new addition to its nuclear arsenal which President Vladimir Putin said would give Moscow's enemies something to think about.

https://www.anews.com.tr/world/2022/04/20/pentagon-says-russia-notified-us-ahead-of-routine-icbm-test-launch?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3Q55zbaO8OX6iuiFP56iaaqS3MhaFyvKGmC0iPrRKI7pD8ugWrC8t0GWA

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
NATO fuelled fire and should be the one to extinguish it by stopping expansion and simply stating that Ukraine will never be a part of NATO to de-escalate the situation. Also, sanctions makes matters worse & will enrage Putin further. The idea is to de-escalate to save lives, not add fuel to fire. The U.S wants to prolong the war.

NATO obviously knew the consequences of their expansion and encircling Russia to threaten them. The U.S clearly provoked instability and chaos. While I’m against war, it’s important to understand the historical and geopolitical contexts that led to this in order to SAY NO TO THE PROVOCATION OF WAR and FOR WAR NOT TO REPEAT ITSELF. Putin sadly lost his patience after 15 years and took the U.S cunning bait.

It’s heart breaking Ukraine has been used by the U.S as a pawn and now cannon fodder to fight Russia on their behalf. The U.S has a track record of sponsoring colour revolutions/mayhem around the globe in the guise of democracy and a noble cause. The truth is they ONLY allow pro-American puppet regimes to exist. That’s the typical U.S imperialist playbook. Their greedy goal is money and global hegemony. Don’t forget they LIED in order to bomb Iraq and stole money and resources such as oil from the Middle East.

SADLY THE WINNERS ARE ALWAYS THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WHO PROFIT BILLIONS from the GLOBAL ARMS TRADE. That’s a POWERFUL MOTIVATION TO FUEL FIRE and PROVOKE AGGRESSION and INSTABILITY AROUND THE GLOBE. Military arms prices have soared lately.

The U.S administration is using the same bait towards China. It’s media echo chambers are spreading their smear campaign against China to gain public consent for potential war with China and will use Taiwan as their cannon fodder. The non stop demonisation of China and Chinese people have caused rising brazen and deadly attacks against people of Chinese ethnicity. These politicians and it’s mainstream media are toxic with their influence to spread hate and division. It’s ironic that the U.S proclaims to hail human rights when they blatantly lied to illegally invade and killed many innocent civilians for over a decade. How can people still trust them is beyond me. They sure are superior at packaging themselves as the heroes and packaging countries they hate as villains.

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by God1000(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Big brother US must be duly informed to avoid further sanctions

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by amazingspiderma: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are they informing Pentagon.
I heard them say they were fighting WW3.
I was thinking they were now recklessly going to escalate the War.
Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Russian: All of us can't be mad at the same time

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
amazingspiderma:

It like you want war right.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by WATCHOVER(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
amazingspiderma:
Most of you don't understand anything, just to comment and get like and share is what you are after, not to enlighten people

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by larryUG(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
amazingspiderma:
Bros, if US wants to launch or test missiles, especially with NATO, they officially inform Russia. It has been the norm for decades. It is to avoid tension. Russia and US have been operating that wy, only North Korea tests missiles recklessly

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Quelme: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
That missile that will send the US back to the Neaderthal age!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Jokerman(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Of course.. you must report to big brother first.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by hayzed19(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Following their obligations under the 2011 New START treaty, which limited the two countries' nuclear weapons, Moscow and Washington must properly notify one another of their ICBM test.

amazingspiderma:
Re: Pentagon Says Russia Notified U.S. Ahead Of "Routine" ICBM Test-launch by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Quelme:
That missile that will send the US back to the Neaderthal age!
exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Shoots Down Two Ukrainian Drones Near Border- pictures / The Next U.S President (POTUS) / Mypillow CEO Mike Lindell Returns To Twitter After He Was Permanently Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.