Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage (777 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by StagethemTVee: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
A marriage proposal turned hilarious when the lady being proposed to showed her excitement and happiness with several dance moves.

Her fiance who bent on his knee almost fell while laughing at his comic wife to be. Her actions shows that she must have waited for the proposal for so long, or the man is the type she really wants to marry.

It could also be that she had several finer and better competitors gunning for the same man.

Anyways, congrats to them but most especially to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVHXq6AZ2I

Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aunty Jackie Chan. Congratulations ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by Iamicekid(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aunty don wait tire, she don dey loose wait… congratulations u finally got what u wanted

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by slawormiir: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

My kind of woman

Very playful

Her happiness and playful character ehnnnn
Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by Fantasticcc: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
She has really waited for it...
The man is lucky he just saved another woman from been a feminist like the ones on nairaland
Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by soulfood(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
I pray she maintains this free spirit and humour in her marriage. It will help them overcome challenges. She is is excited. Las Las marriage is a beautiful thing despite the sad incidents we read about. There are many successful and blessed homes.

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by Greystone: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Funny woman… see as Baba dey laff grin
May laughter never depart from ur future home my people.
Madam go be like “God has finally shamed my enemies “ grin

Re: Lady Slides,Legworks, Heaves in relief as Her Fiancé Kneels to Propose Marriage by StagethemTVee: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Are you sure?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

My kind of woman

Very playful

Her happiness and playful character ehnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Say She Don't Have Strength For Sex / Watch Moment AY And Wife Dancing At The Altar During Their Daughter Dedication / Nigerian Comedian, Shank Comics Acquires His First Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.