Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Asaba Hotel Ceo Seth Begins Road Construction In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Hotel Ceo Seth Begins Road Construction In Asaba (236 Views)

Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community / Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Hotel Ceo Seth Begins Road Construction In Asaba by ossaioviesucces(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Asaba Hotel Ceo Seth Begins Road Construction in Asaba

The Ceo of Seth Hotel Asaba Mr Seth Kome has embarked on Okwe road construction in Asaba , Delta State.

The Hotel Ceo also known as Oraclebarman posted the video of the road construction on his Facebook wall.

According to him, the area Okwe in Asaba has suffered for long as a result of the deplorable state of road and he has decided to personally construct the road so it will be accessible to people without government support.

“I am currently constructing this road at Okwe in Asaba Delta State.

This is a personal project I decided to embark on since the government failed to construct the road.”

“This road project will benefit the community and myself too because my hotel Seth Hotel Asaba is also located here.

Over the years, we have experienced difficulties in passing through this road and it has affected our businesses.

This 200 by 9m road at Okwe community Asaba is part of my social responsibility toward my community.

I decided to embark on this road project so as to make the road accessible.

This road project will boost our businesses.

As a well meaningful Deltan , I don’t need to wait for government before contributing my quota to the development of Delta State.

Together we can make our state a better place .” he said

The people of the community as early as 6:30am were seen jubilating and commending Mr Seth Kome for embarking on the road project.

One of the Community youth Mr Fred Nnamdi noted that Seth Kome has been of a great support to the community.

“Today we are excited to see that the road that has been of a great challenge to us will now be accessible as a result of one man good will.

Seth Kome is a youth and has done impacted a lot of our people.

This road project he is doing now will definitely ease our movement.

We appreciate him and we pray God will continue to bless him “ he said .

(1) (Reply)

Investigation: N12trn Spent On Subsidy, Refineries In 7 Years Enough For New Pla / Can We Do Investigation On Southeast Killings / Breaking; Buhari Order Amechi, Ngige And Others To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.