Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready (23273 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by joelbooks: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
I, Hon. Aminu Suleiman (D.G TSO) will like to officially state that i have signed A Cheque to the tune of 100 million Naira, for the purchase of Nomination and Expression of interest form for our Leader @officialABAT God bless.
#BAT2023 ♾♾♾

Director General Tinubu Support Organisation (TSO)

https://twitter.com/HonAminuSuleim/status/1516836975114076161

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by ademasta(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria: so good at recycling old men.

Should we call this Renewable Energy or what?

Same set of politicians recycling around national cake leaving almost 80% of the nation hungry.

However I see no reason why we should be supprised at hearing #100million party form. Do you think if the form was 5billion naira these politicians will not buy? They will still afford to buy because they have milked us dry.

No personal hatred for any politician and no personal love or support for any either.

My prayer is, the president that will make the nation better, end insurgency in the north, UGM in the east, skull miners in the west, provides good road, employment, good medical facility and humanitarian supports, should emerge and be installed.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by God1000(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Me and my ménage won't vote for tinubu, it has nothing to do with hate, but I don't want another buhari

I have learnt my lesson

163 Likes 621 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Nigerialabalaba: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
My incoming Presido! Jagaban 2023

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by greymiles: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
God1000:
I won't vote for tinubu
Good
Everyone is entitled to their choice
So if someone else says he will vote for Tinubu, don’t start cursing his father and mother for having a choice just like you

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Salvador1: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
My incoming Presido! Jagaban 2023
in your village I guess cos not in this Nigeria.
We can't afford another pro max.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by lwisee: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
You see reason why we say Nigeria's brand of democracy is a ruse.

So this goat has free 100m and a lot of people around him couldn't afford 2 meals in a day. I see some people breaking their fast with just a slice of water melon and pap,this shows how terrible the situation in Nigeria is at the moment.

All I want to say is that they don't really care about us.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Xscape1993(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
He can never become Nigeria's president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by EagleNest(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
So he doesn't want to pretend like Buhari, okay ooo! Go and show Nigeria that you have money grin.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Pauladex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
I wish to announce that I will no longer contest in this primary election base on my doctor's advise. Thanks for understanding.

9 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Nigerialabalaba: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Salvador1:
in your village I guess cos not in this Nigeria.
We can't afford another pro max.
5%ter cheesy, u don lose again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by ademasta(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerian politicians love for money is like Lalasticlala's love for snakes

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lagos Tax payers money being wasted on Tinubu ambition that won't fly

This thief called Tinubu disgrace will be widely televised on national TV come May 30th and 1st

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by West1side: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Awesome but as for me I and my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu from top to bottom on election day.

I know fit shout make nobody no go elect the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi that was caught red handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos by mistake.

God1000:
Me and my ménage won't vote for tinubu, it has nothing to do with hate, but I don't want another buhari

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by MadamVanessa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
shocked

We know the Bullion van Aka rotten teeth drug baron will have the money to purchase the form. This ancestor really did Lagos state strong thing.

17 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Realist12: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Always ready , but I'd like him to do a crowd funding. I'm sure it won't end here , more people will still fund his candidacy. Do good and you'd see good . This is just a start . And we can see the hand writing of someone that did his homework.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by obajoey(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
chai
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by KUNZEH(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
joelbooks:

Director General Tinubu Support Organisation (TSO)

https://twitter.com/HonAminuSuleim/status/1516836975114076161

Carry dat money go orphanage go donate. Because as far as na APC, you no go ever get the ticket. APC, right now na X= Anybody but Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Vlibray: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
The country has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sharp!
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Maxymilliano(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ok ... Let's hope the electoral laws on campaign funds is adhered to
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Jamiubond009(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria’s destiny/future been sold to the highest bidder woww

What is the poor man’s hope

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
West1side:
Awesome but as for me I and my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu from top to bottom on election day.

I know with shout make nobody no go elect the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi that was caught red handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos by mistake.

Na ein be sey you dey on a long thing. Even seun on channels TV don talk sey the power wen NEC give NWC na plan to pick consensus. Na only Truthisunique2 na ein see dat thing. Na only dat guy and Frigga13 know wetin dey on ground to an extent. All of orna Tinubu Boyz no know shi shi. Orna be confirm ozwuor

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by Investorozay: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
politics only for the rich now i guess

cry cry
Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by christejames(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
He just released a 'mini bullion' van to his support group to pretend they bought the form for him grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by BleedTears: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Let the buying Begin

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready by semate1: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Didn't Hoard COVID-19 Palliatives" -Cross River Govt / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.