Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Online Businesses To Do In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses To Do In 2022 (418 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Businesses To Do In 2022 by Kakabliss(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hi, my name is Ifeanacho Blessing Nneka, the CEO of infobliss. I see money as a necessity because, if you have money you can live that comfortable life that you have always wanted. By comfortable life I mean, being able to provide for yourself and loved ones and still have enough to save, live in that area that you have always wanted and also buy that dream car.

Seeing people live comfortably has always give me joy. That is why I took it upon myself to bring to your knowledge some profitable online businesses that you can do from the comfort of your home on your bed with just your smart phone and internet connection.

Days are gone when we complain of not having a laptop to venture into online business or the mentality that only those who have laptops can engage in online. That android phone you are holding is called smartphone for a purpose. You don't have to work hard these days but work smart.
The interesting thing about these businesses is that, it requires little or no capital to set up or special skill or being an internet guru to get started.
And then again, these businesses is/are not meant for specific set of people. It can be for a

✅ 9-5 worker

✅ Stay at home mom

✅ Undergraduate

✅ Graduate

✅ Youth corper

✅ Business man/woman
As prices of goods and services are increasing daily yet salaries remain stagnant, and still you can't quite your current job for the fear of being jobless which can be very frustrating. Rather than doing that, get a second stream of income which most importantly should be passive in other not to interfer with your 9-5 job. A business you can do at your own time and at your own pace without being answerable to any boss
Here, are the list of these profitable online business
Graphics design
Video creation
Web design
Copywriting
Email copywriting
Affiliate marketing
CPA affiliate marketing
Self publishing on Amazon ( Amazon kdp)

Remember, that your mindset is your greatest weapon and also shun procrastination if you really want to succeed

"Start where you are
Use what you have
Do what you can"

Toyin Omotosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Businesses To Do In 2022 by Kakabliss(f): 5:59pm On May 01, 2022
Happy new month everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Businesses To Do In 2022 by Kakabliss(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Would you like to know how to make as much as 150k in a week pressing your phone?. Check this free video by Toyin Omotosho that now has over 177,156 views. Click the link to get the video

https:///zad15x
Re: Online Businesses To Do In 2022 by Kakabliss(f): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Whatever you do this year do not end it been broke. There are a lot of opportunities online, that you can leverage on.
And for you, yes you, am talking to you that is always pressing your phone for nothing, learn to use what you have to get what you want. That little device that fits into your palms is more powerful than you think.
Many youths are making a lot of cash online with just their smart phone and internet connection.
So "if you hate poverty, hate laziness". A lot of are actually poor not because an opportunity has not presented itself but because we are extremely lazy

(1) (Reply)

Unique Corporate Gift Ideas In Nigeria / Paypal Limit Issue or Should i create New One. / How To Submit Your Guest Post Here In Blog Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.