Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? (921 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Cimthogwrites(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2022
It is no longer news that the APC NEC has pegged the 2023 presidential ticket at N100 million. That's huge right?

In this article (https://naijabanquet.com/apc-nomination-form-indirect-primaries-and-what-they-mean-for-tinubu-co/), I wrote about the outrageous APC Nomination form.

Also, I discussed what indirect primaries mean for Tinubu, Osinbajo and co.

Meanwhile, barely after they announced the fee, a Kebbi Business Mogul signed the cheque to purchase Tinubu's form. Fast, right?

Who will buy form for Osinbajo and the rest? Don't you think any public servant who spends N100 million on anything should be probed?

We know about the my-friends-bought-it-for-me arrangement but the method has cast since Buhari used in 2014.

What about Trust, Loyalty, Betrayal and Compromise that Characterize Indirect Primaries. Survival of the fittest isn't it?.

Let's dive deeper here:

https://naijabanquet.com/apc-nomination-form-indirect-primaries-and-what-they-mean-for-tinubu-co/
https://naijabanquet.com/apc-nomination-form-indirect-primaries-and-what-they-mean-for-tinubu-co/
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Me
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2022
They are able and capable.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by inspectorg(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2022
National Thrust Fund. grin grin grin walahi Op make dem no give u headache ooooh. If u see the kyn money wey dis people bag u no go bother ask dis kweshun. Las las Nigerian presido== Billionaire. grin grin
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by helinues: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Chickening change to those who are in power.

When the main election would require billions of Naira

1 Like

Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by doctorexcel: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2022
The forms will be bought by all the aspirants with stolen money, i mean our own common wealth which they have stolen blind

1 Like

Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by MMWandali: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo may be in a wrong party
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo was worth 78 Billion as at 2015. Absurd to think he is broke
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by jmoore(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:
If he is not broke, then he must be a CROOK.

78 billion? Naira or Zimbabwean dollars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by opera1(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
100m is like ₦10 to people like Tinubu because he donated ₦50 million each to 3 or 4 northern states recently and he also donated ₦1 Billion to LASU.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by BigRocky: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:

78 billion?
Abi eye dey pain me.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by fyneguy: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
jmoore:

You have no idea what corporate lawyers make. He was lawyer to Pfizer and some oil firm. If he handled OML transactions alone, he would make Billions.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Julianaa: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:
78 billion? Ahhh
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Validated: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Op is a poor man. N100m is just $167,000. Even Kiki, Osinbajo's daughter's can buy it.
Osinbajo's network of followers will just call for the sum in one RCCG meeting and two guys will send ananymous donations to purchase the form.

Op, try and visit RCCG Olive Tree Parish, in Banana Island. You will understand. I hope they allow you into Banana Island sha.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
jmoore:

Seyi Makinde of Oyo state declared his assets at #40billion before he became governor....most of these guys are boxed up but are just low key.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
Cimthogwrites:
It is no longer news that the APC NEC has pegged the 2023 presidential ticket at N100 million. That's huge right?

In this article (https://naijabanquet.com/apc-nomination-form-indirect-primaries-and-what-they-mean-for-tinubu-co/), I wrote about the outrageous APC Nomination form.

Also, I discussed what indirect primaries mean for Tinubu, Osinbajo and co.

Meanwhile, barely after they announced the fee, a Kebbi Business Mogul signed the cheque to purchase Tinubu's form. Fast, right?

Who will buy form for Osinbajo and the rest? Don't you think any public servant who spends N100 million on anything should be probed?

We know about the my-friends-bought-it-for-me arrangement but the method has cast since Buhari used in 2014.

What about Trust, Loyalty, Betrayal and Compromise that Characterize Indirect Primaries. Survival of the fittest isn't it?.

Let's dive deeper here:

As much as the cost of the form is alarming, let's not forget these guys have circle of friends who are known millionaires and billionaires. Beside, I didn't hear anyone complained of the 40m as imposed by the PDP abi civil servants can afford same but can't afford that of the APC?

Let's not rush into conclusions because I read somewhere that a group of businessmen had already put together 97m which I still find unbelievable
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Tomek09(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo can afford #100 million naira.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by slivertongue: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:

Have you joined them?
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2022
That money is chicken change to Osinbade.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Parachoko: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2022
jmoore:

Lol

The way people call money for this Nairaland eh

Fear dey always catch me

I wander how Osinbanjo will worth ₦78,000,000,000 in 2015.

I'm not saying he was not a billionaire, but I doubt his net worth will be up to ₦5,000,000,000 as at 2015.
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by simpleseyi: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
The people that bought for Saraki and Atiku
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by Stranger83: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
please I need your financial assistant as am eager to start up business but no capital pls help a sister, just give me 1m or 2m and I promise you in a few what interest I can raise with that. help a sister please, the 100m the enter me
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by 1869ee: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Chickening change to those who are in power.

When the main election would require billions of Naira
[/s]
Re: Who Will Buy N100M APC Presidential Form For Osinbajo & Co? by TheFacelessMan: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Mynd44:

https://www.nairaland.com/7092018/married-woman-butchered-boyfriend-ritual/2

But why do you guys allow all these tribalists to run amok? Especially against Yoruba.

PLEASE clean up that particular thread.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Omoagege Cautions Okowa On His Political Ambition And Delta State / Nigeria: U.S. Clears Governor Tinubu Of Criminal Deals / Peter Obi Lied He Has No House Abroad, See His House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.