Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Anambra,Imo, Enugu,Abia ,Delta And Benin Car Dealers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anambra,Imo, Enugu,Abia ,Delta And Benin Car Dealers (362 Views)

Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Top 10 Car Dealers In Nigeria You Can Rely On / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra,Imo, Enugu,Abia ,Delta And Benin Car Dealers by nwaozzugwor: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Hello guys to make things easier, i have decided to make a cool whatsapp group for Anambra, Enugu, delta and Imo car dealers, due to the challenges of having clients who need a certain spec of cars beyond what i have. i presently need some cars for my clients, and i'm finding it difficult to get.

Rules of joining this group
1. post is strictly car sales and sourcing. Pls Pls no dumb broadcast messages
2.Each car dealer must have a form of identity examined by Admin, to avoid issues of selling stolen cars etc. we need to know ourselves.
3. Group chat closes by 9pm and resumes 8am, this is to ensure orderliness in the group and avoid unwarranted pings at odd hours.

If you're a car dealer within these states kindly send "join" to my whatsapp number 08065132724

or drop your contacts to be added to the group

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Fraudulent Auto Mechanic, Signs To Look Out For / Latest Tesla's FSD Beta V 10.12.1 2022.12.3.15 Drive / Receive Money From Ghana ( Momo) Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.