Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. (365 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Sowore Challenges Tinubu, Atiku, Obi To Political Debate / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Zetra7: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2022
I don't think it's right to make same mistake twice, Buhari dodged debates and his handlers hid the fact that he has absolutely nothing to offer to Nigerians, the result is quite glaring as a huge nation with great potential is on its path to been declared a failed state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu already have started showing signs of following same pathway with no TV appearance. Am wondering, will he dodge the debate just like Buhari did??

What is wrong in highlighting your detailed plans and defending them against other contestants...

Political debates are very important for any true democracy and am surprised it's still not yet constitutional....

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ttalk: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2022
What sort of stupid question is that? What question are you going to ask him and he won't give answer. What accusation you'll accuse him that he's not expecting? He has been in this school all these years there's nothing new that'll caught him unaware

I think you should be more concerned about Obi Pandora who have refused to step beyond Upper Iweka to campaign just like other Aspirants from the East.

Debate don't win election in Nigeria, what wins election is consultation, alignment, lobbying and bridge building.

3 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ecos(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:
What sort of stupid question is that?
Oga keep ur stinky mouth shot!! Ur the one that is stupid here!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ttalk: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Ecos:
Oga keep ur stinky mouth shot!! Ur the one that is stupid here!!

Time is tickling fast, dey there dey abuse. It will soon dawn on you that there's nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Lovelive: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
If we sink, the whole of your family must surely sink with us.

Ttalk:

Time is tickling fast, dey there dey abuse. It will soon dawn on you that there's nothing for you.

2 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ecos(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

Their is no hope for u and your generation. No wonder Nigeria is this useless useless because of myopic mind like this fool quoting me.
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by tinsel: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
OP, I am not Tinubu will have any problem with any debate. Forget about the politics going around that he is this or that. The man speaks very well.

3 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ttalk: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Ecos:
Their is no hope for u and your generation. No wonder Nigeria is this useless useless because of myopic mind like this fool quoting me.

Nigeria is useless and you are on Nairaland begging for presidency. Even the word Nairaland was coined out of Nigeria.

Stop hating it will only make your life miserable
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ecos(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

Nigeria is useless and you are on Nairaland begging for presidency. Even the word Nairaland was coined out of Nigeria.

Stop hating it will only make your life miserable
I have seen that u are a jobless person. Go out and be useful to your miserable life before u run mad and if u quote me again, u will run mad. Try it
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ttalk: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Lovelive:
If we sink, the whole of your family must surely sink with us.

How Okoro take relate with Omoluabi? Stop taking Mkurumiri you won't stop, look at how you are talking like a lunatic
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ttalk: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Ecos:
I have seen that u are a jobless person. Go out and be useful to your miserable life before u run mad and if u quote me again, u will run mad. Try it

You threw the first punch but now scare when you see a sucker punch. Small boy grow up and stop hating and attacking people on social media. You'll only be miserable and feel abandoned and not trusted with what you are entitled to. Ask your fathers they would tell you what their hatred towards Nigeria is presently costing them

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Lovelive: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Kind advice: I am not an Igbo man so stop playing this type of politics. It takes us no where.

Ttalk:

How Okoro take relate with Omoluabi? Stop taking Mkurumiri you won't stop, look at how you are talking like a lunatic
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by greymiles: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is a politician compared to Obi who is more of a businessman but trust me, dat opolo eye sabi speak. Na pesin like Putin

2 Likes

Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by Ecos(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

You threw the first punch but now scare when you see a sucker punch. Small boy grow up and stop hating and attacking people on social media. You'll only be miserable and feel abandoned and not trusted with what you are entitled to. Ask your fathers they would tell you what their hatred towards Nigeria is presently costing them
You will run mad just watch it fool
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by ChoCho54(f): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Op abeg oo
Re: Will Tinubu Agree To Political Debate With Other Contestants.. by RuggedBiafran: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
YOU WANT HIS GBEGIRI BRAIN TO BURST??

HE WILL EVEN "SHYT" ON STAGE DURING DEBATE and his useless miscreant PIG supporters will say its VIDEO-SHOP.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dr. GOC Ajah And The Quest For Ugwuanyi’s Continuity Of Good Governance In Enugu / No More Goodluck Jonathan Presidency Again / Biography Of Hon Barr. (mrs) Ngozi Ogbonna (nee Okosi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.