Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Skit Maker, Maraji Welcomes ‘bouncing’ Baby Boy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, Maraji Welcomes ‘bouncing’ Baby Boy (video) (363 Views)

Gloria Olorunto: Maraji Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump (Video) / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skit Maker, Maraji Welcomes ‘bouncing’ Baby Boy (video) by Gistposter: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2022
“Fam , I respect women ooh,”-Skit maker, Maraji welcomes ‘bouncing’ baby boy (Video)

Popular Instagram content creator/skit maker, Gloria Olorunto, who is widely known as Maraji across her social media platforms, welcomes a baby boy after weeks of anticipation.

The content creator had made an announcement about getting engaged with the person that broke her heart and got her depressed in the past, now she has welcomes a baby boy with him.

Taking to her Instagram page, the comedienne made an announcement of the arrival of her baby boy.

“21/04/22
Jayden Mensah
Fam , I respect women ooh,” - Maraji

WATCH THE VIDEO >>>. https://www..com.ng/skit-maker-maraji-welcomes-bouncing-baby-boy-video/

Re: Skit Maker, Maraji Welcomes ‘bouncing’ Baby Boy (video) by Padipadi: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Skit Maker, Maraji Welcomes ‘bouncing’ Baby Boy (video) by Princessogaraya(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Congratulations baby girl

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Chat Me When You’re Broke — Actress Nkechi Sunday Informs World People / (VIDEO) The 5 Sons Of Chief Pete Edochie Having Fun Together / Kizz Daniel Killed It Here - Buga Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.