Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With (221 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With by joshuabest09: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Look There are six types of people that are probably going to be close to you, you think they're your friends, but you need to stay completely away from them.
This is the type of people that will suck your energy dry. These are the ones that are going to be rooting for your favorites right behind your back but more importantly, they're the ones who are going to hold you back from your bullies potential.
Today boys I'm going to show you the six types of people you should never trust. Let’s go,
1. Always need something

You probably just a nice dude that put everybody else's needs in front of your own and in an effort to get everybody else to like you do what they want. The problem is that these type of people see that as a weakness and then take advantage of it.

These people are time eaters and what you need to realize is they're costing you a crapload. See your time, it's your most valuable asset, It's more valuable than money itself. So these guys are literally stealing that from you and you're not even realizing it.

if you want to put this to the test ask that friend of yours for an equal favor as to which he would ask you all the time, see what his response is, I don't care what the excuse is, it could be that he's sick, whatever, if he says no, chances are you shouldn't be friends with him.

2. Always Victims
These are the type of dudes that are always blaming everyone and everything for everything that's wrong in their life. It's because of my parents. It's because of my coach, That I didn't go pro, it's because of my skintone color I'm not rich, it's because of YouTube they keep banning my content. Everybody's at fault.

Now the biggest problem here is that it's not going to take long until they start rubbing off on you and you start carrying around that same energy you got to stay far away brother.

You see us men, we face our challenges head on and fix them.

ok, ok

I know you enjoyed reading 1&2, LOOKS guys, I have been able to change a lot of guys Life and I believe I can change yours too.
I can’t do much posting on Nairaland, so why don’t you click HERE!!! Now, so you can follow me on twitter,

can't wait to see you on twitter.

and please if the above link does not work kindly click HERE
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With by RedMac: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Ok
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With by muyico(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Talkative
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With by joshuabest09: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Never Be Friends With by joshuabest09: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Flashback : Speech Presented By Major Gideon Orkar On April 22, 1990 / Osinbajo: Why I Should Be President In 2023 / IPOB Remains Lawful In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.