Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

9news Nigeria Boss, Obinna Ejianya Felicitates With Senator Kalu On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9news Nigeria Boss, Obinna Ejianya Felicitates With Senator Kalu On His Birthday (173 Views)

Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Receives 9news Nigeria Boss, Obinna Ejianya In Abuja(Photos) / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9news Nigeria Boss, Obinna Ejianya Felicitates With Senator Kalu On His Birthday by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2022
9News Nigeria Boss, Obinna Ejianya Felicitates With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu On His 62nd Birthday

The Publisher of popular online news medium, 9news Nigeria, Mr Obinna Ejianya has felicitated with the Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on his 62nd birthday.

In a birthday message, Mr Obinna Ejianya said
knowing Senator Kalu personally has really taught him that you can never truly know a person from a distance.

Obinna Ejianya said Senator Kalu’s humility is a striking virtue and distinction that can rarely be found in men of his calibre.

According to him, "your aspiration to lead this great country is the one I have found to be befitting, timely, imminent and undeniable."

The statement reads in full,

Your Excellency, sir

I join the hosts of heaven and millions of Nigerians to celebrate with you on this remarkable day a great titan, OUK was born.

Knowing you personally has really taught me that you can never truly know a person from a distance. Your humility is a striking virtue and distinction that can rarely be found in men of your calibre. You do not allow any barrier to exist between you and anyone regardless of their social status, religious or tribal background.

Such humanitarian virtue married with your sense of dynamism, patriotism and nationalism is what Nigerians direly need to be found in the person that would lead them to this future of equilibrium, peace, stability and prosperity.

Your aspiration to lead this great country is the one I have found to be befitting, timely, imminent and undeniable.

I pray that the people will get it right this time.

Happy birthday sir.

Mr Obinna Sunday Ejianya
Publisher, 9News Nigeria
Nine Communications Nigeria Ltd

Source : https://9newsng.com/9news-nigeria-boss-obinna-ejianya-felicitates-with-senator-orji-uzor-kalu-on-his-62nd-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim / APC 100M Presidential Form / It Could Have Been The Other Way Round, If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.