Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 (335 Views)

Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates Forsee The Outbreak In 2015? / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 by IROHINOodua: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
How a life cow was buried to end Jonathan's tenue in 2015

By Nwankwo Tony Nwaezeigwe, PhD, DD

Institute of African Studies/Dept. of History & International Studies,

"Mr President you are finished," said Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor to President Goodluck Jonathan. And President Jonathan responded: "You said what?" And Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor repeated: "I mean you are finished Mr President." And there was a dead silence for a moment before the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the enviable dogged fighter of the Christan cause yet most vilified Christian leader of Nigeria left the Aso Villa in utter disgust and rage. https://irohinodua.org/how-a-life-cow-was-buried-to-end-jonathans-tenur/
Re: How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 by mymadam(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Interesting read indeed... Hmmm angry
Re: How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 by frbona: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
That was deep undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do Custom CBD Boxes Have A Strong Impact On Your Business? / You Too Can Start A Skincare Business Today! / How Many Nairaland Account Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.