Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! (3780 Views)

See The Extreme Lengths This Female Fan Went To Show Her Love For Lion / Female Fan Grabs Lil Wayne's D**k On Stage Watch And Download / Saudi Female Fan Red-carded For Coming To The Male Domain Of A Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by quadrant4: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2007
I only think Man United only have male followership in Nigeria. Pls if you are a female fan kindly indicate here to know how many female fans we have on Nairaland.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2007
I am part of the Man U Family, Faithful to the end
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by quadrant4: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2007
Welcome to the club you are female No.1 fan on Nairaland Aisha2.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2007
Well, talking of Manchester United female fans, no one can forget the great J-girl. cool

Unfortunately, she's been missing for a couple of months now.
According to news reaching me from the grapevine recently, the reason why she's avoiding Nairaland is because a certain prominent Nairaland member, a certain gunner called Debosky, broke her heart. cry  Apparently, they had a long relationship and he eventually dumped her. angry
The guy is such a player - Nairaland girls beware!! embarassed

If only J-girl had listened to everyone. We all warned her the guy was up to no good and advised her to go for Akinwunmi, a guy who was genuinely in love with her, but she refused. cry
Now she's too heart broken and embarrased to come to Nairaland. What a shame! sad

It's so sad. cry
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by RuuDie(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Chei Razorr,

Ministress of Information. . . . how we sure sey d girl wey u d'ey misyarn about no be u sef grin
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by RuuDie(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2007
aisha2:

I am part of the Manchester United Family, Faithful to the end

Welcome 2 d club baby-girl. . . . . . nothing do u! u're in d correct place with correct peeps!

ONE UTD cool
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2007
Haaa Ruudie! angry

I'm so disappointed in you boy! angry Are you trying to tell me that you don't know J-girl! shocked The great J-girl? The J-girl that was in N/L long before me?

Or are you trying to tell me that you didn't know that she and Debosky were lovers? shocked Come on. . . Everyone in Nairaland knows about this. It was no secret at all. Go and sweep through the previous threads and you'll understand.
There are even countless thread about this couple. cry
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by t0kunb0(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
wondering where j-girl is @
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Tokunbo

Abi o. This would never have happened to a Chelsea fan. cool So sad. cry
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by t0kunb0(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
i concur

very very sad cry cry cry

debo must pay angry
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
Oh how the mighty have fallen! cry
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by RuuDie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
Razorr:

Haaa Ruudie! angry

I'm so disappointed in you boy! angry  Are you trying to tell me that you don't know J-girl! shocked  The great J-girl? The J-girl that was in N/L long before me?

Or are you trying to tell me that you didn't know that she and Debosky were lovers? shocked  Come on. . . Everyone in Nairaland knows about this. It was no secret at all. Go and sweep through the previous threads and you'll understand.
There are even countless thread about this couple. cry

Well. . . . sori to disappoint ya.
moi not in d biznizz of knowing peeps  grin grin  4 added measure, don't even know the other dude!
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
RuuDie:

4 added measure, don't even know the other dude!

grin cheesy

Debosky would kill you for that statement. The nigga is full of himself. Likes to think he's popular. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by t0kunb0(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Razorr

Debosky was actually very popular, he was pulling strings in almost every thread grin

freekick @ ruudie 4 not knowin debosky
tongue
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by quadrant4: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
Aisha2 and Razor pls are u still on line? kindly let me know.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by RuuDie(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
Razorr:

grin cheesy
Debosky would kill you for that statement. The nigga is full of himself. Likes to think he's popular. tongue grin cheesy

I think we'd get along just great grin

t0kunb0:

@ Razorr

Debosky was actually very popular, he was pulling strings in almost every thread grin

freekick @ ruudie 4 not knowin debosky
tongue

Maybe y'all should ask him if he knows me. . . . wink
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by omogeni(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2007
Hi am a Manchester United die hard. Man U till death.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by RuuDie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
omogeni:

Hi am a Manchester United die hard. Manchester United till death.

you're in the right club with the right set of peeps. . . . nothing do u u! grin
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Vieira(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
omogeni:

Hi am a Manchester United die hard. Manchester United till death.

Very sorry to hear that.

There are medicines you can take to cure you of your problem.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Legazy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
Legazy is proud to tell u that she is a man u fan
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
Razor and co stick to the thread if you want to spread rumours go to another thread. By the way am still waiting for the link on VP caught naked with three girls.
quadrant4:

Aisha2 and Razor please are u still on line? kindly let me know.
I have been away for some days partially away from work cause i had an asthma attack trying to recover, one love.
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
aisha2:

am still waiting for the link on VP caught naked with three girls.

Aisha2, please stick to the thread. Stop going offtopic. tongue
See teapot calling kettle black.
By the way, why do you want to see Goodluck Jonathan's d'ick? Do you have a crush on him? Do you w'anna Bleep him?
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
No Razor I dont care what the VP or anybody does, just want to remind you to stop gossiping and spreading unconfirmed reports.
If you want to gossip there are threads for that, you are not welcome here, this thread is for Man U fans, not a gossip column, Madam them say them say
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
aisha2:

No Razor I don't care what the VP or anybody does, just want to remind you to stop gossiping and spreading unconfirmed reports.
If you want to gossip there are threads for that, you are not welcome here, this thread is for Manchester United fans, not a gossip column, Madam them say them say

I like this girl. cool

What's your problem Aisha2? Are you Goodluck's secretary? grin  By the way, I have a picture with his d'ick. I can post it if you want. grin cheesy
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2007
By the way, I heard he likes to put his secretaries on the table and stick his d'ick in them from behind!
How true is that? shocked
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
[size=15pt][center]
/´¯/) \.¯.\ . . .
. . . . /. . // \\. . \. . . . . . . .
. . . . . ./. . //. . . . . . . . \\. . \. . . . . . .
. . /´¯/. . /´¯\. . . . . . . /¯`\. . \¯`\. . .
. /./. ./. . /. , /.|_. . . _|.\. . \. . \. .\.\. . .
(.(. . (. . (. . /.). ). (. (.\. . ). . ). . ).) ). .
.\. . . . . . . . \/. ./. . \. .\/. . . . . . . ./. . .
. \. . . . . . . . . /. . . . \. . . . . . . . . /. . .
. . \. . . . . . . (. . . . . . ). . . . . . . /[/center]
[/size]

[center][size=15pt]Bleep Manscum! angry angry cool [/size][/center]
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Banderas(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
Razor is applying for the post of Secretary to the VP
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2007
@Banderas

How are you, sweety? Long time! kiss

Did you miss me? kiss
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
Razor, i feel sorry for you, anyway keep rumour mongering since that is what all you can do, It such a shame to waste your brain on worthless ventures.
This is the last response you will get from me obviously you are idea bankrupt
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
haaaaa My favourite babe is back!

I thought you had run away! grin cheesy

You never answered my question. Are you his secretary? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Banderas(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
Razor, I wanna miss you die!!!

Wassup this weekend?
Re: Any Man United Female Fan? Pls Indicate Here U Are One! by Razorr(f): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
On second thoughts. . .

Oh Jesus!

I hope you're not planning to kill me. shocked

I know naija is a country where people in power kill people that cross words with them. embarassed

Please Aisha, tell your boss not to kill me o.
Tell him I love him very much and instead of killing me, he should take me as his 14th wife. I'm very much interested. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agali Goes Bankrupt, Sells N150m Property / Napoli Players “disappoint” Italian Model Despite ‘giving Them Nude Motivation. / How Andres Escobar Died After Scoring An Own Goal In 1994 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.