Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? (1741 Views)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / 2011/2012 Unn Supplementary Admission List Out: How To Check The Admission List / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by DonShark(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Right away,I will kneel down and bow to God.Then,return home and give him quality praise after that,I'll package my Thanksgiving offering and give to him.
If there is still some cash left,I'll make some of my friends happy.
Lastly,share the testimony in the church.
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by fill007(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
The first thing i would do is to give thanks to the lord for he said he as done it and truely it was done.
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2011
Don Shark:

Right away,I will kneel down and bow to God.Then,return home and give him quality praise after that,I'll package my Thanksgiving offering and give to him.
If there is still some cash left,I'll make some of my friends happy.
Lastly,share the testimony in the church.
Hope am invited?
nazzyluv:

im interested in the upgrading stuff for a friend so how do we go about it, how to get to you
@larride and nazzy, my contacts are there or meet me at 2go or betterstill, you can visit my place of work. Nice day!
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Odunnu: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2011
nazzyluv:

im interested in the upgrading stuff for a friend so how do we go about it, how to get to you
larride:

@ darwine, i could like some little upgrade, how do i go about it and how can we meet?
Firstly, i'll pretend both of you are new souls on here and i'll treat you as such.
With the authority bestowed on me as the moderator of this section (we have users who are 'class reps' in every section and they are called moderators) I wont hestitate recommending your ban if you as much as use your IDs to distract and make my job more hectic by starting fraud and scam intended threads/posts. NL does not support exam malpractice or any illegal runs which includes your upgrading, 'call me for more info'.
Be warned. I'm a nice girl and if you'l be nice guys too, we would enjoy each other.
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by cloaked(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2011
I'll instantly say: "ALHAMDULLILAH RUBIL AHLAMEEN", then perform 2 raka'at wit d intention of praisin,glorifyin n thankin ALLAH (S.W.A) 4 his mercies,kindness n upon me, INSHA ALLAH
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Femiblacky(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
i will be overjoy,though i cant really say dis is wat i'll do until d moment comes,i could go gaga 4 like 3mins
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
Femiblacky:

i will be overjoy,though i cant really say dis is wat i'll do until d moment comes,i could go gaga 4 like 3mins
You better say so, so that it will be recorded in heavens.
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by cloaked(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2011
Insha Allah- The only word dat's gon be comin out 4rm my mouth- 4 lik some minutes is- 'ALHAMDULLILAH'
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Aze16: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
I wil b d most hapiest in dat moment blieve me cos i wil b lukin at it as d bginin of my dreams. Any unilorin student add me on 2go to share info pls: 'landcelot'
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2011
@Aze 16, lets meet there ok. Goodluck.
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2011
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Gift19(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
Wat will i do? Hmm, Ah! I'll just faint, wakeup and faint again. After they pour me water, i stand up go 2 church and testify! E no easy na!
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
Gift19:

Wat will i do? Hmm, Ah! I'll just faint, wakeup and faint again. After they pour me water, i stand up go 2 church and testify! E no easy na!
Lol!
Re: What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? by Darwine(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online/distance Learning Students 4 Plagiarism Free Dissertation Lets Meet Here / Oyo State Bursary And Scholarship Awards 2013- Deadline 30th September / UNN 2014/2015 Cut-off Marks, Post-utme Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.