Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? (82291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Newton2024: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
Osinbajo is actually saving Nigeria himself from disaster by contesting. Putting his love for Nigeria his family ahead of personal matters. That's a great man.
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Shebbs: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mamiwater Only Exist In Nigeria, Mermaids Lives In Europe And America
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by sonofElElyon: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Heterodox:
Have you met one before?

Did you ever meet Hitler?
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Franking: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

If you think technology is not spiritual then you’re Typically John snow. You know nothing .

I’ve first hand experience with foreign road contractors that offer sacrifice In broad light Sprinkling blood before they start construction.
The world is more spiritual than physical. Where you think you go whenever you sleep ?

They’re something you sit and analyze yourself and you’ll get the answer. Every technology Has a life inside that life is the spirituality.

U are hundred percent wrong. U are a liar from the pit of hell. Go and sell ur stupid spiritual nonsense elsewhere.
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why whenever them capture footage e no dey clear
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by bubu2019: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/was-mermaid-caught-in-nigeria-as-claimed-in-viral-facebook-post
As una catch the mermaid,wetin una do with the kpekus?
Na that one be my problem

1 Like

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by wallarwallar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Whoever posted this shit looking for cheap popularity and a big fraud it was not in Nigeria and the idiot did photo trick l have the full vedio here and I will try to share it
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If you have a good voice and you want to know whether mammy water exist, go and pad a canoe in the middle of the night about 2 kilometers away from unilag or badagry lagoon front and be whistling or singing.
You be mumu. You no get sense
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Africans want to quickly disagree with the existence of mermaids, but quick to agree with the purported existence of extraterrestrial beings /aliens by America.

Small time now, they will teach us how to poopoo.
You push and wait.
Nonsense!
Your analogy is ridiculous
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
judedwriter:
Of course mermaids are real... They are from the marine kingdom.

The Marine kingdom is very real. They control wealth, riches and glory of billions of people, even nations. That's why many patronize them for power and success. Even some gullible pastors seek them for spiritual powers.

They are also behind many sexual perversions prevalent in the society at large.
You are deluded grin
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by judedwriter(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
You are deluded grin

Thanks!

Only crazy people belive in the supernatural not intellectuals grin
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Blue86:
They do exist.
And they don't really let others know.
And the few that encountered them, even when they tell the tale, many won't believe still.

And they really are not pretty.
Their true form is grotesque
But they can morph to be beautiful to seduce and entice.

Serve Jesus and be blessed.
crap
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrincessDiana:
My late Mom swears by it. She saw a male and a female by the Riverside in her youth. She didn't even know what it was when she first saw the female come out of the water and later the male came out and joined her. She said she was rooted to the spot. They came to the shore to play and returned. She told this story too many times.

PS ... Not once in my life did I ever hear my Mom utter a lie or support a lie. I believe Mermaids and Mermans exist/existed.
Your late mom could have had a psychotic disorder that made see this events with creatures that do not exist. Sometimes it can cause hallucinations and false perceptions.
since you believed her story, I am beginning to suspect that the trait could have a genetic undertone.
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
CREATURES ABOUND .
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by nikky5(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have d video. It was not doctored. It's exactly like d one caught in a fishing night at Indonesia last year. I can post it here for all to see.

It moved it's fins and hand simultaneously. It's a young maid that appeared very weak and croaks.
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Joyson: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
go enter river in the night, u go see them
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
they actually exist but not in the form we imagine them
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
nikky5:
I have d video. It was not doctored. It's exactly like d one caught in a fishing night at Indonesia last year. I can post it here for all to see.

It moved it's fins and hand simultaneously. It's a young maid that appeared very weak and croaks.
lol, mumu. You no Sabi anything

Gullibe soul cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Workch: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
LyfeJennings:
they actually exist but not in the form we imagine them
yes, it exist in the form that we don't imagine it and you are damn sure about it because you are a marine expert.
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by 1869jo: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na soo

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Oyiboman69: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
judedwriter:

The Marine kingdom is very real. They control wealth, riches and glory of billions of people, even nations. That's why many patronize them for power and success. Even some gullible pastors seek them for spiritual powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Oyiboman69: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
judedwriter:

As in? Take wetin easy?

WATER KINGDOM DEY REAL O!
how do you intend to explain this in your learned opinion?
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Oyiboman69: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You obviously haven't heard Victor Uwaifo's personal experience which led to his song about "mammy water".. they are not your friend though they pretend to be.. enemies of God... enemies of righteousness
oga wake up from your dream...there is no such thing as mammy water,victor uwaifo was a Benin man from land why me and my great great grand father who lived all our lives in the river for over 400 years has not come in contact with it. stop believing in fable at least you can now read and write....

1 Like

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by spartachico(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don’t have much to say back to you in order to avoid unnecessary argument,I watched that video couple of times and all I try to do is look at her hands and fingers and the picture attached to this response is what her fingers shouldhave looked like and not what is displayed up there quote author=bigpicture001 post=112146126]

So how. Is a mermaid like.. cuz all I see is that ur stereotype to believe they must be white and long haired...

What I saw in that video is pure mermaid ... Even the. Movement of her hand corresponds with that if. Her find...

U will also notice the. People in the. Video are trying to demystify her.. why couldn't dey pull down her. Lower body.. it's naturally attacked to her upper abdomen that's. Why[/quote]

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
yes, it exist in the form that we don't imagine it and you are damn sure about it because you are a marine expert.

Hmmmmm
I'd want to assume U one of those who believe in only what they see
There is so much U don't know
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Oyiboman69: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
bigpicture001:

If. U see. It.. u will know without a. Doubt. That it is. Very real
and the waist is always covered with costume....

Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
spartachico:
I don’t have much to say back to you in order to avoid unnecessary argument,I watched that video couple of times and all I try to do is look at her hands and fingers and the picture attached to this response is what her fingers shouldhave looked like and not what is displayed up there quote author=bigpicture001 post=112146126]

So how. Is a mermaid like.. cuz all I see is that ur stereotype to believe they must be white and long haired...

What I saw in that video is pure mermaid ... Even the. Movement of her hand corresponds with that if. Her find...

U will also notice the. People in the. Video are trying to demystify her.. why couldn't dey pull down her. Lower body.. it's naturally attacked to her upper abdomen that's. Why

Humanoids don't look that way
It's very rare to catch humanoids in that manner so that cannot be real
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
judedwriter:

Ur head is peppering U
Ori n ta e
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
nikky5:

U don't catch a mermaid like a fish
Those things are very ugly and their strength is 10times stronger than the strongest fishing net
May U not encounter one
Re: Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? by Oyiboman69: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Ask anybody living close to a small river Karu site,Abuja in 2006 March.
I was born and brought up in the river side and I know all things about river. My self,my father and the ones before him have not confirm anything like marmaid to me or any one. the funny thing about these things is that those people who are not close to living beside river are those who engaged in spreading these fake rumors and some even claim to be the ones been used by the mami water spirit(olokun) and they are living in the land why we that are living in the river are not intoxicated with such nonsense....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade / FTA Whatsap Group / Nairaland FTA Reference Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.