Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses (23940 Views)

NAF Admits Responsibility For Airstrike That Killed 39 Civilians In Nasarawa / Flood Kills 2 People, Destroys Houses In Yobe / Military "Accidentally" Kills Children, Thinking They Are Terrorist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Moneyboyz: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
How many times will they do this. This is a result of poor training. You trained then with old outdated aircrafts and expect them to just perform well with advanced weapons without proper orientation.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by GGirll: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
studio14:
Until we enthrone meritocracy and forget imammadu kind of appointment, this kind of mistakes must continue to occur. Make una continue to give shoe shiner plane to fly waytin concern me. I am in Kenyeta market Enugu with my onebo.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Newton2024: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
triple996:
This is bad
Very bad, death to all bandits and zombies surporting evil angry
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
tutudesz:

"This happens when sentiments is placed above merits "
So America that is known for bombing schools, hospitals and home of innocent people by mistake, place sentiment over merits

Wetin concern me and America? Abi na American people Nigerian military is bombing ?

If you things are right, no wahala
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Litmus: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
skenkylomo1010:
Bad and irresposible journalism.. 'attempt to reach NAF proved abortive..'
when terrorist use children and civilians as shield,what do you expect?
they even know their diffrerent groups and camps but wont cooperate with the military.
moreso this kind of reportage will start to weep up sentiments for the terrorist.
before reporting nonsense confirm first.

But was there not an outpouring of Niaraland and general social media support for the governor of Kaduna state when he advised military to no longer restrain from bombing villages occupied by terrorist for fear of incurring innocent casualties ?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by tutudesz: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Wetin concern me and America? Abi na American people Nigerian military is bombing ?

If you things are right, no wahala
Even the best Military makes mistakes during operation that my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by JOemmy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
The pilot will definitely be a former bokoharam member that buhari recruited into the military.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Terrorists have children, if a terrorist child dies, it's good for us, because history has shown us that a terrorist wife and kids are terrorist too. Misleading stupid reporting, terrorists are killing children, raping women and girls, and they use their children as human shields, please kill them all. Nairaland stop allowing enemies of Nigeria use your platform to undermine our collective security. Seun wake up, this is warfare...in war it's kill or be killed...it's no joke.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by TruthinAction: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
For quite some time, they refuse to go after the bandits. Now that they choose to, they are killing innocent children. Which way Nigeria? Who curse us?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
GGirll:

one love sister

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
tutudesz:

Even the best Military makes mistakes during operation that my point.

Their own is too much Oga

Do u know how many mistakes they have made in the last 3 years in bombing innocent people compare the number of air operations sef
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Cognitivereason: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Do u know how many mistakes they have made in the last 3 years in bombing innocent people compare the number of air operations sef

Forget all this one ur saying...

Children shouldnt even be mingling within terrorist hideouts except na terrorist born Dem..

Secondly...when a fighter jet pin point a location to strike as confirmation it a terrorist hideouts..the pilot in the air can not easily be able to differentiate between a child and a terrorist..even if you are flying an f 22 or f 35...hence all of them get bombed..

The reckless kids eventually become collateral damage for the actually aim to be achieved which is to bomb terrorist..
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by tutudesz: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

During the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, America bombed so many schools, Hospitals, etc. Terrorist are aware that Military hardly carry out operation against them when they live among civilians.
NAF are always bombing Bokoharam and Bandits location daily.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by drmuchin: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
U recruit aboki wey carry Nama from forest to fly plane. This is what you get!
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Tukor1759: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
studio14:
Until we enthrone meritocracy and forget imammadu kind of appointment, this kind of mistakes must continue to occur. Make una continue to give shoe shiner plane to fly waytin concern me. I am in Kenyeta market Enugu with my onebo.
Dem still dey get ukwa?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by engrchykae(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Have Nigerian military ever manned the naf properly?
During the civil war, it was Egyptian pilots that manned the mig16 bombers.
Zoo people
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Ayatullah(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
The failure of the NAF to respond first to such incident like this one Daily Trust is reporting with full details of what actually happened always create all sorts of speculative reports.

Our Military should always give prompt response, sincere and acurate reports about their operations. They should not be beaten to it.

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lordchiz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Prozico22:

na ungwar boro i dey
Lolsssss ......
Weldone oooo.....
How do you guys cope with the rumour of bandit from Jan-ruwa?
My sister has a chemist shop opposite Maranatha Baptist church......U knw there?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Bigchristo: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/naf-airstrike-kills-children-destroys-houses-in-niger-state
When I said it last time that this NAF is full of making blunder one idiot was arguing and dragging me, barely one month boom another blunder, NAF is full of unprofessional officers who are not merited to handle their positions, all in the name of religion and tribalism they give positions to their people instead of those merited it
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lordchiz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Those are trainees from NAF Base and not on offecive attack
Okay.....I fear fear ooooo.....
Tnks for the info
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Prozico22(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
lordchiz:

Lolsssss ......
Weldone oooo.....
How do you guys cope with the rumour of bandit from Jan-ruwa?
My sister has a chemist shop opposite Maranatha Baptist church......U knw there?
yea is true that why i travel go lagos on exther time
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lordchiz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Prozico22:

yea is true that why i travel go lagos on exther time
Lolssss....enjoy your holiday!
If opportunity like job shows up in Lagos....u better stay back
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Prozico22(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
lordchiz:

Lolssss....enjoy your holiday!
If opportunity like job shows up in Lagos....u better stay back
na lagos brought up i be i just dey come visit my aunty for boro cause i stay with her when i was younger

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lordchiz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Prozico22:

na lagos brought up i be i just dey come visit my aunty for boro cause i stay with her when i was younger
Ohhhhh .....that's cool

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tukor1759:
Dem still dey get ukwa?
nwafunwafu

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by infogeneral: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's called a collateral damage. There's no way to win a war against terrorism without collateral damages. Because the terrorists live among the people and the people harbour the terrorists. Let's not be be quick to castigate the military when incidents like this happen. Even the almighty USA with thier advanced precision weapons systems still sometimes hit wrong targets.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make them they teach them coordinates na!a group team should be on ground to point target for them,no prior intelligence, surveillance...we have enough bandits camps to help them learn target practice.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Neoteny7: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
studio14:

These mistakes happen even in the most advanced places.

Not excusable, but also not completely avoidable.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by kareemkamil(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Those officer's deserve mutiny court mashal, deserve to be dead to
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
They left bandits and bombed innocent kids na wao.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by naijadiplomat(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is unfortunate. Heartfelt condolences for such loss of (young) human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.