Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. (316 Views)

Will The North Accept This First Lady? / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Built2last: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
I believe in equity, fairness and good conscience.
Had a conversation with one of my old school mate from the North. He said Nigeria is ripe for Muslim Muslim ticket.

I asked him if a Christian flag bearer from down south choose a Christian from the North as VP. Will the Muslim North accept it.

He started his response with 'actually' bla bla bla. Clearly he knew his people won't accept it.

I asked him again, if a southern christian president ends tenure and picks a christian from the North to succeed, will the Northern Muslim accept it. He said a Blatant No.

Why preach it when you won't accept it if done to you.

Is Nigeria genuinely ready for Oneness?
Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Dawn91(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Built2last:
Had a conversation with one of my old school mate from the North. He said Nigeria is ripe for Muslim Muslim ticket.

I asked him if a Christian flag bearer from down south choose a Christian from the North as VP. Will the Muslim North accept it.

He started his response with 'actually' bla bla bla. Clearly he knew his people won't accept it.

I asked him again, if a southern christian president ends tenure and picks a christian from the North to succeed, will the Northern Muslim accept it. He said a Blatant No.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by christejames(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Was Obasanjo a Muslim?

Make una dey think before una talk na
Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
If the Christian vote can make it happen, nobody is stopping you. Last time I checked, it's a game of number,so if you like never vote for a Muslim m,it change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Felimax(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
The guy cannot answer those honest question you asked him.

Nigeria is ripe for Muslim Muslim ticket my anus!

The one we dey nor va reach you wan throw us put for fire.

Where is that thunder...?
Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Mantahirdra(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Keep all this sentiment aside . Allowed any aspirants to contest and people should choose their choice , this is Democracy .

1 Like

Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by jaggabban: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rubbish. Na democracy we dey, even Hindu - Hindu ticket is allow. U have one vote, I have one.
Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by West1side: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
The north central will not mind a Muslim Muslim ticket. Next question.

Built2last:

Re: Will The North Accept A Christian Christian Presidential Ticket. by Zandena(f): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is not a matter of acceptance of the ticket but the temerity to do it and secure victory at the polls!
If Christians have the temerity to fill Christian-Christian presidential tickets, let's them do it and the North will do what it takes to secure victory for its preferred candidates .
By the way APGA did it in 2019 when they filled Christian-Christian tickets and North never raise any eyebrow !
It is a show of weakness to continue to hammer on MuslimMuslim-Muslim ticket if you know you have the strength of the ballot

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Student: Deborah Set On Fire For Blasphemy / Deborah Samuel: Divide Nigeria And Give Sharia North Its Own Islamic Country / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.