Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Make Money On Tiktok - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money On Tiktok (550 Views)

How Do You Make Your Money On Tiktok? / Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / I Want To Teach You How To Make Money On Auto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Tiktok by gideonematics: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
How to make money on TikTok app
I'll spend the next few minutes to explain how to make money on tiktok.

Like we know Tiktok is one of the big name social media companies and with it comes with lots of earning opportunities.

Making money on Tiktok can be achieved in different ways and we'll be explaining them in details.

One of the most popular ways to make money as a TikToker is by promoting songs in videos.

Music marketers and record labels regularly pay TikTok users to post on the app in an attempt to make a new track go viral.

Did you know? TikTok creators can earn anywhere from $200 to $20,000 for a single branded video.

Yep…that’s a massive range. But no matter where you fall within that range, one fact is clear. There is money to be made on TikTok.

Whether you’re brand new to TikTok or you’ve been posting content for a while, the path to earning your first dollar on the platform probably seems hazy.

Influencer marketing is still new in general, and influencer marketing on TikTok is even newer.

A lot of people believe you must have 10K followers and 100K views to start earning on the app, while that is true, there are also strategies that can make you earn real money
while doing what you love to do

If you do things the right way you will be guaranteed success.

We’ve compiled a list of effective strategies on how to make money on Tiktok, to you get there...
Follow link to to learn more: https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/04/how-to-make-money-on-tiktok.html
Re: How To Make Money On Tiktok by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
gideonematics:

Yep…that’s a massive range. But no matter where you fall within that range, one fact is clear. There is money to be made on TikTok.

When I activated monetisation on TikTok, my views went down because you get paid per how many views. Other TikTokers complained of the same so I deactivated it. I'd rather my videos reached my audience than some pennies.

If you're on TikTok, visit my profile: Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Daily With As Little As 3000 Naira Investments / Power Failure / Get Your Business Rebranded ASAP (our Valentine’s Special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.