Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? (379 Views)

Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha?.... / Outgoing Governor Of Imo State Owelle Anayo Rochas Commission More Statues / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? by Dameeeola23: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
The man everyone knows to be Rochas Okorocha today was born 59 years ago into the humble family of Chief Nicholas and Josephine Okorocha of blessed memory.
Rochas is an Igboman born in Ogboko, Ideato South LGA of Imo State.
Through the dint of hard work, his parents lived in Barkin Ladi, Jos Plateau State as petty traders, where Rochas learned the art of trade; selling oranges, coconut, pineapple, garri, etc, and later selling second-handed clothes known as Okirika/Gwonjo. His mastery of the Hausa language is as a result of these trades.

He is an engineer of ideas and one who makes alot out of nothing. Through the business of selling used clothes while in secondary school, Rochas bought his first television, a lady's
motorcycle for his mother, and a Hiace Toyota bus for his business at the age of fourteen. Even his teachers became his customers and his school holidays saw him go through major markets around Plateau State such as Mangu Friday market, Bokos Thursday market, Dafo Tuesday market, and Cheka Saturday market to make ends meet.

Rochas sold cars while in the University, buying cars from Cotonou, the Republic of Niger, Jos, Kano, and selling them in the eastern part of Nigeria under the Rochas Motors Business in Jos, Plateau State.
From the proceeds of this business, he built his first school; the Kings Commercial College Vom at age twenty-one. One that has gone on to produce so many great Nigerians, especially from the Northern part of Nigeria.

My first million Dollars came from my time as a commission agent for the sale of Balenga Dam project equipment auction by a British company; Baffour Beatty Construction Company. This sale was made by my referral, to Late. Chief John Olowuya from Lagos State for 10 million Dollars and saw me getting a commission of 10% off the sale price. An equivalent of 1 Million Dollars.

With this, my business grew larger and spanned into real estate, fleet motor sales, aviation, pharmaceuticals, the hospitality niche, and cement distribution.
In my business prowess, I supplied the first one thousand (1,000) Prado SUVs to the Nigerian Police along with other many fleets sales. But it was Real Estate that has given Rochas major wealth, as he
contributed immensely to the real estate development in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja even before it became the Federal Capital.

You can find more details about me, my history, and my ideas here: https:///TheManRochas

Re: Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? by successmatters(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
A rogue, crook and fraudster who was packaged in the North and found his way to contest as governor in Imo. He still hasn't found his real Umunna since the past 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? by abobote: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
We have read it before. Doesn't change the fact that he is a thief
Re: Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? by Karemarealty288(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Man who built more numbers of useless statues than any living or dead public servant in the history of global governance and Crown his administration with foolishness....the first Government official to create the ministry of Enjoyment and Couple's conjugal Fulfilment.

Re: Who Is Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha? by Dameeeola23: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dey calm down o!
abobote:
We have read it before. Doesn't change the fact that he is a thief

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Chairman Of Ruling Party, APC In Kaduna Local Council / The Great Reset & The Future Of Money / 2023 Elections: GUTS Unveils Plan, Takes Sensitization To Youths, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.