Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants (72093 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
The General Overseer, Christ Apostolic Church, Arogungbogunmi, Prophet Richard Kolawole, has said that God told him that only two of the presidential aspirants who have disclosed their intentions so far have the love of the country at heart.

He urged Nigerians to shun ethnic and religious sentiments by allowing a man after God’s heart to emerge as the President in 2023 instead of voting blindly for candidates with self-serving intentions.

Pastor Kolawole gave the advice on Wednesday at a briefing on what he called ‘Shedding light on the mind of God to Nigerians’ in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Noting that God does not contend with men in decision-making, he alluded to the experience of the Israelites in the Holy Bible who made a choice of being ruled by kings instead of a judge.

Kolawole said, “Of all the presidential aspirants that have indicated their interest to contest in the 2023 elections, God told me that only two can steer the ship of the nation. The first person is from the South-West while the second person is from the South-South. One of the two personalities is Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo while the second person is Nyesom Wike.”

He stressed that, “God told me that Osinbajo would perform well if he is elected as President. Under his administration, God says that the citizens would feel the effects of democracy and the land would be free from bondage.

“On the other hand, God said that he put the zeal to serve Nigeria into the heart of Nyesom Wike. This implies that if he is elected as the President, he would perform creditably. Under his watch, the country would witness development.

Other aspirants are there to just mark their time and under them, corruption would rise to an embarrassing peak. They would milk the land dry and it would turn into desolation. There won’t be any notable development. He said that one of the serving ministers from the South who is jostling for the presidential position has no clue to solve Nigeria’s problem.

“The two aspirants that God told me about on the 2023 presidential election are Osinbajo and Wike. If any of the two is voted for to be president of Nigeria.

"It should not be a matter of which zone or person should be favoured but about who God wants to use for the country’s liberation. The people should vote in the right person as president.

“When, in 2015, I told Nigerians what God said to me that Muhammadu Buhari could not bring any good to the land, people were agitating; today, they can see for themselves. Most ministers predicted doom and we can see the way things are today.”

https://punchng.com/only-two-presidential-aspirants-mean-well-for-nigeria-clergyman/

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Golan007: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu and Amaechi.

474 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Penguin2: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Peter Obi and Peter Obi.

Others are crooks

553 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Tmberwolf1: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
"God told me".... Using God's name to lie!! Shame no dey catch you??!!

281 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
Others are crooks
Take time please .

498 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Karlovich: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
embarassed #Say no PoohPooh candidacy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Babzrockman: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Say this man no smoke weed like this?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Say God pastor!!! U dey campaign for them abi.. Well done... The Man don collect GMG... Ghana Must Go.. If u know u know

22 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by mrvitalis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Name them ...na them

They are scared of Peter obi they are just scared of his name on the ballot

They know wike is the weakest link
They osibanjo would beat wike blue black even in rivers state they

Outside Peter obi or maybe atiku no other PDP candidate can win osibanjo

Only Peter obi can win ameachi even that would be very tight

Atiku would beat tinubu blue black

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Idiko1: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kuginzi:
The General Overseer, Christ Apostolic Church, Arogungbogunmi, Prophet Richard Kolawole, has said that God told him that only two of the presidential aspirants who have disclosed their intentions so far have the love of the country at heart.

He urged Nigerians to shun ethnic and religious sentiments by allowing a man after God’s heart to emerge as the President in 2023 instead of voting blindly for candidates with self-serving intentions.

Pastor Kolawole gave the advice on Wednesday at a briefing on what he called ‘Shedding light on the mind of God to Nigerians’ in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Noting that God does not contend with men in decision-making, he alluded to the experience of the Israelites in the Holy Bible who made a choice of being ruled by kings instead of a judge.

Kolawole said, “Of all the presidential aspirants that have indicated their interest to contest in the 2023 elections, God told me that only two can steer the ship of the nation. The first person is from the South-West while the second person is from the South-South. One of the two personalities is Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo while the second person is Nyesom Wike.”

He stressed that, “God told me that Osinbajo would perform well if he is elected as President. Under his administration, God says that the citizens would feel the effects of democracy and the land would be free from bondage.

“On the other hand, God said that he put the zeal to serve Nigeria into the heart of Nyesom Wike. This implies that if he is elected as the President, he would perform creditably. Under his watch, the country would witness development.

Other aspirants are there to just mark their time and under them, corruption would rise to an embarrassing peak. They would milk the land dry and it would turn into desolation. There won’t be any notable development. He said that one of the serving ministers from the South who is jostling for the presidential position has no clue to solve Nigeria’s problem.

“The two aspirants that God told me about on the 2023 presidential election are Osinbajo and Wike. If any of the two is voted for to be president of Nigeria.

"It should not be a matter of which zone or person should be favoured but about who God wants to use for the country’s liberation. The people should vote in the right person as president.

“When, in 2015, I told Nigerians what God said to me that Muhammadu Buhari could not bring any good to the land, people were agitating; today, they can see for themselves. Most ministers predicted doom and we can see the way things are today.”

https://punchng.com/only-two-presidential-aspirants-mean-well-for-nigeria-clergyman/

A typical Yoruba!!!! Yet cannot have the intestinal fortitude to declare Republic of Oduduwa. I had expected him to say Osinbajo and Tinubu which could have exposed him but treacherously went for Wike who has no ancestorial home.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Miracle2022: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Idiko1:

A typical Yoruba!!!! Yet cannot have the intestinal fortitude to declare Republic of Oduduwa. I had expected him to say Osinbajo and Tinubu which could have exposed him but treacherously went for Wike who has no ancestorial home.
primitive thinking.
Peter Obi will never rule this country.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Help2020: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu and Amaechi.
. Star boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by dignity33: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
And I was told is Peter Obi and Umahi

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by wingmanIII: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Very fake, idiotic " prophet".

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by EastisBae: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kuginzi:
[s]The General Overseer, Christ Apostolic Church, Arogungbogunmi, Prophet Richard Kolawole, has said that God told him that only two of the presidential aspirants who have disclosed their intentions so far have the love of the country at heart.

https://punchng.com/only-two-presidential-aspirants-mean-well-for-nigeria-clergyman/[/s]

More trash from yoruba pastors. I pity those attending these business centers disguising as churches.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Realist12: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'm very sure Wike won't go past the primaries . And he himself knows that .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by obinnajohnson: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
They have started again. Please there should be no religious influence in 2023 general election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by JOemmy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who still takes all these fake yoruba men of god serious?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Blackfire(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
As usual yoruba pastor

Incase you all forgot

It is still North2023

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Gozac: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Idiko1:

A typical Yoruba man believes in the Yorubs candidates more than any other , that's why they always talk good of Tinubu and Osibanjo.Most of their support is based on tribal sentiments, they don't believe that another candidate be it in APC or PDP have the capacity to win and lead this country
They want us to believe that the contest in APC is between Osibanjo and Tinubu
They know whoever wins will serve them tribal interest

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by slimghost(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2022
� clown

1 Like

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Justiceleague1: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Take time please .
Shut up, thank you very much

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Humphrey2015: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2022
This is just the truth and surely God will give us one of them to lead us

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Mrkcee(m): 3:24am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked Who could be this serving Minister from the South who is jostling for the presidential position that has no clue how to solve Nigeria’s problem?

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Hadeylex: 3:28am On Apr 22, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
"God told me".... Using God's name to lie!! Shame no dey catch you??!!

I am afraid it is not a lie. If you understudy all the contestants keenly and deeply, you sure will see them the same way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by Mooh247: 4:37am On Apr 22, 2022
cool

I am for Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

But you can't deny the fact that Prof Osinbajo and Nyemsom Wike are quite passionate about the Nigerian project

Although every Politician that collected jumbo pay is a thief

440 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by TheRareGem1(f): 4:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Wow. This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by orisa37: 4:46am On Apr 22, 2022
MAY GOD GLORIFY HIMSELF IN HIS CHOICE.
IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN !!!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by dododawa1: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2022
General overseer and God said since 1960,God will be looking at some people patiently till judgement day..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by GloriousGbola: 5:21am On Apr 22, 2022
God told you machete wike can lead this country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by WATCHOVER(m): 5:30am On Apr 22, 2022
habsydiamond:
Say God pastor!!! U dey campaign for them abi.. Well done... The Man don collect GMG... Ghana Must Go.. If u know u know
I don't think the man collected anything, Wike and Tinubu seems to be the most serious of all the Aspirants, just that the forces against Tinubu are higher than him (Tinubu).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.