Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion (40777 Views)

Amid Bomb Threat And Form, Maguire To Start From Bench Against Arsenal - Source / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Bfly: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
I hope this does not happen to maguire o. I think he once played well. Generally Man U needs morale.
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
boladale123:

A black can not be that useless in Manu jersey.

You are missing the point from that post sir!

Just imagine Eric Bailly, Bukayo Saka, or Wilfried Zaha playing the rubbish Maguire plays every week... Just imagine it for a minute!

The player would be lynched, and cops won't bat an eyelid!

Matter of fact, there would be no need for the lynching, because the black player would be benched permanently!!!

It beggars belief how Maguire is still in Man United's first team!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Lionking1913(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol.. U mean dis?
John389:
Calamity Defender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bfly:
I hope this does not happen to maguire o. I think he once played well. Generally Man U needs morale.

Yes, United needs to go back to the drawing board... Nope! Maguire has been a disaster from the day he walked out the gate of King Power! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Harold4lyf(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ngonzi united fans nor get joy

grin
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin

All man utd fan that supports this nonsense are idiotssssss....

Imagine going this extreme bcox of a player...

Useless team and fan base
Comrade, I put it to u dat u're tryin to invite vawulence!
grin

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by jaszplus12(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
insidelife22:
He should leave the club abeg, Enugu Rangers is available.
HAHAHAHAH... he would fit into Aduana Stars FC here in accra better!

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Bigchristo: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
politicoNG:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/21/harry-maguire-receives-bomb-threat-as-police-rush-to-manchester-united-stars-mansion-16511239/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter

He never see nothing yet, dem go bomb am if he nor quite Manchester United, this nonsense overhyped player

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by kiddkash(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
that is childishness taken way too far

but to be serious Harry Maguire is only still alive professionally because he is an English boy

Imagine harry being a black?
they'd have thrown his ass out or out on loan or reserve
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Jmichael1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Man u fans wn kukuma bomb am,dem no wn see he dead face well....
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
No joy for united fans dem face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by kiddkash(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

Pls MAN-Urinated fans, we don't want VAWULENCE..let there PISS.
nah! more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by angelfallz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is not nice at all.
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by kiddkash(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

The problem of Man U is beyond Maguire. The fans are just using him as scapegoat to vent their frustrations.
this is Ole Gunner Solksjaer's fault.he just got some fluke for a huge fee and gave him captaincy
overlooking the likes of De Gea and Co.

this is anger built up over time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Henrinos: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maguire the quagmire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Juanmike(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Let there be carnage.

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Suspect1: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
see yah mouth, noise indeed
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Suspect1: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
see yah mouth, noise indeed
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Suspect1: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
ken045501:
Maguire is not ManU problem . You people should leave this guy alone
shey u wan collect 2by2? Noise indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by billyadam(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
fergie001:
Well, I don't think this is good. I will also appeal to the UK Police to ensure his security is doubled and will also impress it on Maguire to sign for a club outside Manchester to help the Police be more proactive.

I don't know what I am saying but I need the threat to stop and also need him to also "stop" doing what he is doing there.

Are you on weed?
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

but to be serious Harry Maguire is only still alive professionally because he is an English boy

childishness??

since when did death threat or killing become a children thing?
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Focusmind: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just imagine if this guy was not Englishman. He would have been roasted alive since. Being a son of the soil has been his luck, if not, with his current run of form, one crazy fan would just enter pitch and stab him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Henrinos: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maguire the Quagmire
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by openmine(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

cool

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by sirsugar(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
I blame him bcoz of that stick mind he get,all eyes on you,all blames on you and u know it's simply bcuz of captain band he should have easily remove the and let them give cr7, he keeps hearing everybody shouting he doesn't Worth to be captain but he keep mean to it as bcuz he is citizen, he gets pride too much and he doesn't honor anyone,most of all the legends hate him sef, bcuz am sure they would have talk to him advice him behind close door to honor cr7 with the captain band and to settle the team disputes but he keep being stubborn as citizen and Dem no fit strips him off as captain, so if they bomb him his luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by 8stargeneral: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

I want you to know mbaise is a great people that's just it
wetin make am great
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Lamasta(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Man Utd fans are becoming terrorists because of Mr Harry Maguire the best defender in the history of the club....

The 29-year-old is said to be in a state of ‘extreme shock’, according to the Sun.
State of extreme shock kii you dia grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by Aiel123: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Almost Every??! Or Every?!! grin

Can you name a fan who likes that idiot?!! If his parents are United fans, they will likely disown him!

Only opposing club fans like him!!! Except me of course... I just can't stand overpriced average players!!! undecided

Same way I dislike that 100 Million diver at Etihad!
100 million dollars and the most fouled player
I think Aston villa scammed city big time
Grealish has fallen from 'Guardiola most prized asset' to bench warmer
Seriously I never liked Grealish pattern of playing
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by JayPeeOham: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maguire, the best thing that happened to Man U after David Moyes tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by JayPeeOham: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maguire, the best thing that happened to Man U after David Moyes tongue
Re: Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion by kmaster007: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
They just need to force him out of the club by fire by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi / Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.