Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! (3383 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari's Administration Has Just Made 2 Major Moves / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by IGBOSON1: 11:22am On May 10, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: If i remember my economics well, their are three key infrastructural requirement for a state to function, namely Transportation and Telecommunications, Banking and Fianance, Water Supply, Gas and Electricity(basic amenities).
Which of these is Anambra lacking? Prior to Peter Obi no proper road.

Today Anambra is at an infant stage of attaining a world class Transportation network, tanks to the solid foundation of the Obi Gov. The European Union don't just give awards to Govs and State for no reason u know. Rome was not built in a day, Mr Globe.

^^^Could you throw more light on the bolded?; i'm blissfully unaware of it.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2013
Mr. Globe:

it would do you a lot good if you learn to speak for yourself alone. Peter Obi as it stands now cannot even win a councilorship position in his village today.

Do you even have a common sense in you ?
Look,Anambra is not Enugu nor Imo; Obi has given Anambra what it needed most; Infrastructure,confidence,security and sanity. Obi didn't come into Anambra to sweep roads,plant flowers and paint road corners in Onicha and Awka. The came in to set the state up for growth by providing all the necesary infrastructures needed to boost our economy. If Obi had focused on Awka and Onicha the rest of Anambra will never smell the dividends of democracy but weak minds like you will never see this because you believe so much in aesthetic look. This is why I say you aren't an Omanbala boy maka onye oku na agba unia adiro achu oke!
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2013
Berem is a yoruba woman because she suports APC.
Mr Globe is not an Omambala boy because he doesn't support Peter Obi's administration? Ochi ato gbu o la m! Ndi igbo unu nwere nsogbu! grin
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Corrinthians(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Afam4eva:
I keep getting contradictory information regarding the performance of Peter Obi. I don't know which one to believe. All I can say is if Onitsha is yardstick for rating he's government then he has failed woefully because Onitsha has remained an eye sore that has refused to heal. Though I don't know much about other parts of Anambra. Thanks God he'll be leaving in 2 years timr(I think). So that we can try someone else. That's if Nigeria still exists by then.
Cc: Igbo, Aufbauh, LeoDeKing, Seunmsg, Quotasystem, etc.

Today, Obi is a god to these ones and the only person that can take Nigeria to the promised land!!

These guys are terrible human beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

Today, Obi is a god to these ones and the only person that can take Nigeria to the promised land!!

They are very terrible!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by QuotaSystem: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

There is no limit to their insincerity and duplicity and it’s unfortunate they’ve managed to deceive some unsuspecting Nigerians that their incompetent candidate is the messiah Nigeria needs. Thankfully they are just the noisy minority.

Peter Obi’s track record in governance is a dismal failure and they know it, but the urge for elusive Igbo presidency is too strong to resist.

That’s why the Arthur Eze that they praised to the high heavens for decades has suddenly become a persona non grata just because he stated the obvious truth about Peteru and his dead chances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by LeoDeKing: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

Lmao.

I know those people more than they know themselves.

My joy is that pandora anini will struggle for third position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by dustmalik: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Even though they themselves know that this man is a great failure, yet they want Nigerians to see him as a messiah.

What kind of wickedness is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by okoro: 8:00am On May 01
Hmmmmm another tantalizing thread grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by okoro: 12:31pm On May 01
Abagworo:
It was on this nairaland that someone had the guts to compare Obi with Ngige.I'm very happy with the writer for placing that stingy mofo where he belongs.
this one just call Peter Obi mofo
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by okoro: 12:36pm On May 01
dustmalik:
Even though they themselves know that this man is a great failure, yet they want Nigerians to see him as a messiah.

What kind of wickedness is this?
they will never succeed
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On May 01
okoro:
this one just call Peter Obi mofo

It takes another level of joblessness to be more interested in if Obi failed 10 years ago, than if your federal government is failing today
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 2:26pm On May 01
gidgiddy:

It takes another level of joblessness to be more interested in if Obi failed 10 years ago, than if your federal government is failing today
Obi was never a saint as you were trying to paint him in fact he is more corrupt than Yahaya Bello and Ikpeazu combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On May 01
shocked shocked
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by SuperEagles: 2:34pm On May 01
But today you are now obidient ?!

Decryptor:

A Peter Obi Sycophant or APGA stalwart talking. angry angry

I tend to agree more with more with you. Peter Obi right from his inception as governor remains a complete failure because he failed to touch the hearts of the average Anambrains. Instead of carrying out projects that will improve the livelihood of the masses like providing good roads, portable drinking water and most importantly, security in Anambra state especially Onitsha, he is delving into irrelevant things.

How does building the Stock Exchange Office in Onitsha and advocation of Central Bank in Awka improve the lives of the people of Anambra State? It is on record that he deliberately refused to renovate the road networks in Nnewi amongst many others which are in a dispeakable condition simply because according to him,"The people of Nnewi gave huge support to Ngige" during the last gubernatorial elections"! shocked shocked This is coming out from the mouth of our "learned" governor!

What about Onitsha? You dare not walk in most parts of Onitsha after 8:00PM without the fear of being robbed, dispossessed or even killed by robbers or ritualists. Recently, about 25 bodies or thereabout including that of a corps member was found decomposing in a big drainage at Upper Iweka. This discovery was made after some unknown persons attempted to r@pe a young lady at the scene whose screams for help attracted a team of Vigilante group newly deployed in the area. The hoodlums escaped.

Don't hold unto the things you read on papers or hear on the radio and see on television. Adverts are sponsored. A visit to Anambra state  will spell out the obvious fact that Governor Obi as far as i am concerned is no better than Mbadinuju.   

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 2:36pm On May 01
raumdeuter:
shocked shocked
e shock you?
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:24am On May 02
Another interesting thread.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:25am On May 02
aljharem3:
when we talk some would call us boko haram even other would say Yoruba Yoruba mumu i am.well it has come to this na

To those praising peter obi that he has transformed anambra, where are they now?

APGA APGA APGA that is all we hear, eastern region etc i have said it all this ethnic parties are the not way forward

take a look at tinubu and ACN lets see where they would be after 4 yrs

i am waiting
🤔
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:26am On May 02
vicenzo:
Peter obi is a disgrace,he is not good for anything,all those court cases he won,didn't come cheap,somehow he has to recover those money to our detriment,i knew he  is not worth it,i voted for ngige,not because he is an idemili man,but because is a better man for the job,anambrarians were deceived by obi's girly voice,
even my parents and younger ones against my advice voted for him,with this kind of performance i wonder who would vote for APGA,again in anambra.
You are right sir
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:27am On May 02
Afam4eva:
I keep getting contradictory information regarding the performance of Peter Obi. I don't know which one to believe. All I can say is if Onitsha is yardstick for rating he's government then he has failed woefully because Onitsha has remained an eye sore that has refused to heal. Though I don't know much about other parts of Anambra. Thanks God he'll be leaving in 2 years timr(I think). So that we can try someone else. That's if Nigeria still exists by then.
Even Afam.

All the Ibo heavyweight on Nairaland dey here.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:28am On May 02
Abagworo:
It was on this nairaland that someone had the guts to compare Obi with Ngige.I'm very happy with the writer for placing that stingy mofo where he belongs.
And you are now one of Peter Obi's biggest supporter on Nairaland due to tribal affiliation.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by muhammaduyusufu: 7:29am On May 02
This thread should always be bumped.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 8:35am On May 02
chuglothen:
Adaobi is a colossal failure. To say dt he is d biggest mistake dt Anambrarians made will b an understatement. Everything is at halt. Health workers r on strike. Teachers are planning 2 follow suit due 2 excessive deductions from their salary. Dora Akunyili lost d election cos d masses saw it as a punishment 4 obi. He hijacked a major road @ onitsha 4 d past 3yrs 2 build an unexplainable project. Dis has caused a major suffering 4 d motorists due 2 d huge traffic jam dt is always met there. He gave bogus computers 2 schools. Closed down a school and a market 4 24hrs cos dey jeered @ him. Infact d list goes on,
it shall never be well with Peter Obi who subjected his people to this hardship
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 8:39am On May 02
muhammaduyusufu:
This thread should always be bumped.
2027 will be more interesting
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:39am On May 02
Check the date of the thread. JULY 13, 2011.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 8:44am On May 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Check the date of the thread. JULY 13, 2011.
they are being objective then
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:52am On May 02
Peacemaker5128:
they are being objective then

Very objective. grin

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by garykoeman: 8:56am On May 02
Years later he became the messiah Nigerian need.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by donbrowser(m): 12:42pm On May 02
I plaster here grin DMerciful

1 Like

Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Slytiger: 1:48pm On May 02
garykoeman:
Years later he became the messiah Nigerian need.
🤣
Agulu messiah that can't even solve small Anambra's problems.
Re: Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! by Peacemaker5128: 1:50pm On May 02
donbrowser:
I plaster here grin DMerciful
DMerciful is tired of defending Agulu 419

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter By A Northerner / How Boko Haram Overwhelmed Nigerian Troops Trying To Reclaim Mubi, Leaving Lt. C / Osinbanjo-embarrassing-christians-with-his-conduct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.