Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz (1526 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Snail Farming A Lucrative Biz To Venture / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Goodluckoreva: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
I was introduced to someone who intend selling his bet9ja shop and the guy is only willing to sell for 950k last.
I want to get other peoples view, if that is a good choice to make. Ur contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by nakaman: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
I am worth about 350k, and considering investing in betting, but it seems there's a diminishing returns in the business, I hope to be motivated, to save more or continue with my little biz.

lala abeg move am front page
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by BiafranBushBoy: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Go for another business.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by ford101: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:
Go for another business.
like which other business pls.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
ford101:
like which other business pls.

Go and learn a trade/ business(spare parts) and invest your money. You'll become a big boy like business Igbo men. Bye
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Godfreynice(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Consider the location of the place and also the state
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by ford101: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ceeman18:

Go and learn a trade/ business(spare parts) and invest your money. You'll become a big boy like business Igbo men. Bye
car spare parts or motorbike spare parts which one is better?
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
ford101:
car spare parts or motorbike spare parts which one is better?

Car.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by okeyngene1: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is car spare part oga,use your head.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by ebenezary(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
this is exact biz that l want to move into but after l did some little
research and review from my own side, l put it aside because it does not worth it

below are my reasons,
1.shop betting is now fading out just like browsing at cyber-cafe in those day
people can deposit and withdraw and place there betting in second through there phone connected to internet

2. l personally check around my area and most of the betting shops have now closed down or change the mode of business

3. there is a particular crowded shop that l know and that is always full 24/7 now look scanty

4. cost of generator even though l plan to use solar and l consider the cost

5. cost of shop, laptops and other appliances and everything put together

6.And in your own case what do you think will make some to sell off a profitable business

7. the betting company now encourage people to bet directly with them which make the commission to agent not attractive

this is my advice for you, estimate the value of what is in the shop that you want to buy one by one as fairly used product with price tag
try to know when the shop is going to expire and if it is less than 6 to 8 months, it is not a good idea for the price from the shop angle

try to reachout to bet9ja yourself to know their commission and terms and conditions because it is very very important

1 Like

Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Goodluckoreva: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2022
ebenezary:
this is exact biz that l want to move into but after l did some little
research and review from my own side, l put it aside because it does not worth it

below are my reasons,
1.shop betting is now fading out just like browsing at cyber-cafe in those day
people can deposit and withdraw and place there betting in second through there phone connected to internet

2. l personally check around my area and most of the betting shops have now closed down or change the mode of business

3. there is a particular crowded shop that l know and that is always full 24/7 now look scanty

4. cost of generator even though l plan to use solar and l consider the cost

5. cost of shop, laptops and other appliances and everything put together

6.And in your own case what do you think will make some to sell off a profitable business

7. the betting company now encourage people to bet directly with them which make the commission to agent not attractive

this is my advice for you, estimate the value of what is in the shop that you want to buy one by one as fairly used product with price tag
try to know when the shop is going to expire and if it is less than 6 to 8 months, it is not a good idea for the price from the shop angle

try to reachout to bet9ja yourself to know their commission and terms and conditions because it is very very important

Thanks for the advice
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Goodluckoreva: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Please I need more contributions
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by vintageviniba: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Why not have a play game stations..
Make sure your location is around schools or tutor centres.
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by Goodluckoreva: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abeg I need contributions
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by SHINJA: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Goodluckoreva:
Abeg I need contributions

Go into food stuffs business
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by MajESTHY(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
SHINJA:

Go into food stuffs business

Raw Foodstuffs or Cooked foods?
Pls give me your opinion
Re: Is Buying A Bet9ja Shop In 2022 Still A Lucrative Biz by SHINJA: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
MajESTHY:

Raw Foodstuffs or Cooked foods?
Pls give me your opinion

Raw foodstuff

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? / Banks In Desperate Moves To Recover Debt / Dangote Now The Richest Black Man And The Richest African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.