Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School (1217 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Celebrity Kids Rock Traditional Attires For Their School's Independence Day / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by TvcnewsTV: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
My daughter was a vïrgin before she traveled to Dubai to represent their school – Mother Of Alleged ‘R@ped’ School Girl Speaks (Video)

https://wizkid.thcnl.com/my-daughter-was-a-virgin-before-she-traveled-to-dubai-to-represent-their-school-mother-of-alleged-rped-school-girl-speaks-video/

1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by LordIsaac(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lols grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by ndukwejoe(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Madam calm down ,you de follow her waka?
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Onetenth: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yen yen yen yen.........

Mtcheewwww,
Like mother, like daughter

I hate rubbish
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by drmuchin: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
A foolish Mother and more.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Aboks(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dis wan na crocodie tears
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by mariovito(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make this woman rest before we change am for am.

There's no way she can pretend she doesn't know her daughter has been sexually active for a while.
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Temidayo9(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Mother na virgin, the daughter na virgin. Case closed!
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Treasure17(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
All these unecessary shalaye are inconsequential at this point.
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Chidi2022: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Madam Zukwanike....Rest in Jesus name..... Stop rubbing in your disgrace..... No be only virgin... Lmao......
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Chidi2022: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Treasure17:
All these unecessary shalaye are inconsequential at this point.
As in ehn..... She better stop granting interview and keep small shame for she and her daughter.....
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make this woman stop to the embarrass her self nah grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
This woman is mentally deranged

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Begs Robert Glasper Over Grammy Reaction / “I Would Have Poisoned Him If…” – Churchill Leaks Tonto Dikeh’s Voice Note On Ma / Jigan Babaoja Blast Mohbad For Mocking His Disability In His New Hit Song Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.