Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer (212 Views)

What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Family / I Need Honest Opinions / Opinions Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer by Onetenth: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Recently got a job as a telesales and customer service officer. Here is what i was offered:

A) Remote: 30k salary, weekly commission if target is reached, 5k for airtime per week, 5k for data per week, To go to office twice in a week.

B) Office: 50k salary, Phone and laptop provided, weekly commission if target is met, 5k for airtime only, no data because there is free wifi in the office, To work from home twice a week.

Here is the issue, i have been jobless for years, and i have always been praying to get a job that will atleast be providing something for me and also will be going somewhere everyday as a work place like everyone else.

The two offers are good for me, but considering the two offers, which is the option i should go for?
Pls i need answers from experienced people, thanks alot

Please note that, the offer is from the same company.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Please sirs, help move to frontpage
Re: Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer by Treasure17(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make a decision you think it's best for you and let the chips fall where they may. Left to me I will go with the second job considering the salary, Laptop and phone.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer by Onetenth: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Treasure17:
Make a decision you think it's best for you and let the chips fall where they may. Left to me I will go with the second job considering the salary, Laptop and phone.
ok boss

(1) (Reply)

The NAUGHTIEST Ever Games Night! | Strictly 18+ | Girls Just Wanna Have FUN! / Benefits Of Date Fruit / In Addy To my Cosuin 8 July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.