Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Little Goldie Needs Help After A Fire Incident. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Goldie Needs Help After A Fire Incident. (276 Views)

Couple And Their 3-Month-Old Baby Die In Kebbi Fire Incident / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Goldie Needs Help After A Fire Incident. by hassan4: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Little Goldie was in a fire accident that claimed two children's lives and left her and two other children badly burned.
We were able to raise some money from friends on WhatsApp and Facebook to do the first stage of the surgery, but we need more money for the second and third surgery; About 870 thousand naira.
She’s just a four year old who wants to play.
Pls help us; help her.
Here’s a gifting link you can donate to: A gold fund me account has been setup to help her family raise funds as the first surgery needs to be followed up immediately.

https://gifter.com.ng/event/3686

Or you can send directly to her father:
Eze Uchechukwu Benjamin
Zenith bank

Re: Little Goldie Needs Help After A Fire Incident. by theNOISEmaker: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sad.. May the almighty send her help.
Re: Little Goldie Needs Help After A Fire Incident. by Bethneemo: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Really sad.
I have sent my widow’s mite.

(1) (Reply)

Monkeypox Outbreak In Nigeria / Sold / 4 Unique Yoga Poses Which Will Help You Gain Height Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.