Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

New Age Powerbanks ‼️ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Age Powerbanks ‼️ (1375 Views)

Remax Powerbanks | Fast Charging Protocol | Pay On Delivery. / ***TallPlus Air Pro and TallPlus Air Pro2 Earpod and Tallplus powerbanks** / Enter Here To Get Oraimo Powerbanks @sweet Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
New Age
FC50P 55000mAh PD Power Bank
PRICE : 23,000

Powerful Cell Capacity: New Age FC50P 55000 PD Power Bank provides almost 16 iPhone 11 charges, 13 Samsung Galaxy S21 charges, 10 Tecno Phantom X charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

Set Yourself Free: 1 Charge = 3 Weeks of Power. Power up your devices and recharge your battery at high speed with USB-C Power Delivery, and provide optimized charging to your mobile devices.

Superior Safety: New Age’s comprehensive Multi-Protect safety system includes overcharge protection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more.

What You Get: FC50P 55000, 1 Micro USB Cable, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Description

Powerful Capacity Power Bank with Digital Display

Set Yourself Free

1 Charge = 3 Weeks of Power! Power up your devices and recharge your battery at high speed with USB-C Power Delivery, and provide optimized charging to your mobile devices.

Get freedom from your wall for THREE weeks. New Age FC50P 55000 PD Power Bank provides almost 16 iPhone 11 charges, 13 Samsung Galaxy S21 charges, 10 Tecno Phantom X charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

Four-Fold Protection Technology

With New Age’s Four-Fold Protection Technology, your device is protected from;

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Overload Protection of the Connected Device
Type-C Speed Recharge

With New Age Two-way Type-C port (input & output) recharge of 3A, a full charge takes just over 3 hours—twice as fast as a standard power bank. Recharge for a night; charge for THREE weeks.

High-Speed Charging

With 22.5W Power Delivery you can charge USB-C notebooks, tablets, and phones at high speed.

Worry-Free Warranty

At New Age, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
New Age
FC30 33000mAh Power Bank
PRICE : 16,000
Payment on Delivery Available
Nationwide Delivery Available

Colossal Cell Capacity: New Age FC30 33000 provides almost 11 times iPhone 8 charges, 7 times Samsung Galaxy S8 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

High-Speed Charging: 2 USB and 1 Type-C output ports equipped with New Age’s super-fast charging technology ensure high-speed charging for two devices simultaneously (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge).

Superior Safety: New Age’s comprehensive MultiProtect safety system includes overcharge protection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more.

What You Get: FC30 33000, 1 Micro USB Cable, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Description

The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Power Bank with LED Display

Set Yourself Free

1 Charge = 2 Weeks of Power

Get freedom from your wall for TWO weeks. New Age FC30 33000 provides almost 10.6 iPhone 11 charges, 8 Samsung Galaxy S21 charges, 6.6 Tecno Phantom X charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Type-C Speed Recharge

With New Age Two-way Type-C port (input & output) recharge of 3A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard power bank. Recharge for a night; charge for TWO weeks.

Lightning Speed Recharge

With New Age Lightning port, you can now enjoy fast recharging of your power bank alongside the micro input port.

Worry-Free Warranty

At New Age, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.

Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by warrenweste(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2022
haniejay:
New Age

Powerful Cell Capacity: New Age FC50P 55000 PD Power Bank provides almost 16 iPhone 11 charges, 13 Samsung Galaxy S21 charges, 10 Tecno Phantom X charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

Set Yourself Free: 1 Charge = 3 Weeks of Power. Power up your devices and recharge your battery at high speed with USB-C Power Delivery, and provide optimized charging to your mobile devices.

Superior Safety: New Age’s comprehensive Multi-Protect safety system includes overcharge protection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more.

What You Get: FC50P 55000, 1 Micro USB Cable, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Description

Set Yourself Free

1 Charge = 3 Weeks of Power! Power up your devices and recharge your battery at high speed with USB-C Power Delivery, and provide optimized charging to your mobile devices.

Get freedom from your wall for THREE weeks. New Age FC50P 55000 PD Power Bank provides almost 16 iPhone 11 charges, 13 Samsung Galaxy S21 charges, 10 Tecno Phantom X charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Type-C Speed Recharge

With New Age Two-way Type-C port (input & output) recharge of 3A, a full charge takes just over 3 hours—twice as fast as a standard power bank. Recharge for a night; charge for THREE weeks.

High-Speed Charging

With 22.5W Power Delivery you can charge USB-C notebooks, tablets, and phones at high speed.

Worry-Free Warranty

Do you have a store in Ibadan?
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
warrenweste:

Do you have a store in Ibadan?
Lagos, Nigeria Chief
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by michealdeco: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
haniejay:
New Age

Description

Set Yourself Free

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Type-C Speed Recharge

High-Speed Charging

Worry-Free Warranty

Still available?
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
michealdeco:
Still available?
Yes available
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by Simonokeh7(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
haniejay:
New Age

Description

Set Yourself Free

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Type-C Speed Recharge

High-Speed Charging

Worry-Free Warranty

Hello Chief,
I just procured exactly this power bank.

I got the cable or cord in the pack and I had to buy a separate charger head..
Although not new age..

I charged it for two hours and it only charged one percent from 69% to 70%

And the only time it charged one percent was when I tried charging it with my follow come android type c charger

So do you think I should go and get another type c charger for the power bank?

It's impressive when it comes to charging the phone..
It took just two percent from 71% to 69% to give my phone a 30% charge.

If my maths serve me well it would take just 8% from the PB to give me 100% full charge.

But I am bothered with charging the PB itself.
It can't take an entire one hour just to gain 1%

If it goes like that then that means it would 100 hours to charge the PB.
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Simonokeh7:

Hello Chief,
I just procured exactly this power bank.

I got the cable or cord in the pack and I had to buy a separate charger head..
Although not new age..

I charged it for two hours and it only charged one percent from 69% to 70%

And the only time it charged one percent was when I tried charging it with my follow come android type c charger

So do you think I should go and get another type c charger for the power bank?

It's impressive when it comes to charging the phone..
It took just two percent from 71% to 69% to give my phone a 30% charge.

If my maths serve me well it would take just 8% from the PB to give me 100% full charge.

But I am bothered with charging the PB itself.
It can't take an entire one hour just to gain 1%

If it goes like that then that means it would 100 hours to charge the PB.
Type C Chargers are the best for Powerbanks
Buy a new fast charger head
And he new cord
The cords that comes with Powerbank are just gift not that they’re fast enough to charge the Powerbank
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by WantsandMore: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
haniejay:

Type C Chargers are the best for Powerbanks
Buy a new fast charger head
And he new cord
The cords that comes with Powerbank are just gift not that they’re fast enough to charge the Powerbank
Hi is this power Bank still available?
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
Hi is this power Bank still available?
Out of stock
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by eteebanky1: 11:57am On May 09, 2023
Pls, indicate anytime you restock and do you also have an outlet at Akure
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by Chrisx1x(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
haniejay:
New Age

Description

Set Yourself Free

Short Circuit Protection
Overload Protection
Overheating Protection
Type-C Speed Recharge

High-Speed Charging

Worry-Free Warranty

Is this still available and what's the current price
Re: New Age Powerbanks ‼️ by haniejay(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chrisx1x:

Is this still available and what's the current price
Not available

(1) (Reply)

Get Ccna Certified In 5 Days ! / Gilat SkyedgeII Vsat Modems For Sale(very Cheap) Price REDUCED!!! / 3g Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.