Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate (16596 Views)

Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents / 2023: North Will Back Any Credible Candidate From Any Region - NEF Declares / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by obidr(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Peter 'Pandora thief' Obi sef dey talk. He stole Anambra's billions and stacked it in shell companies. Then he uses stinginess to fool his foolish tribe that he is a righteous man. Nothing for your Peter 'Him2Lie' Obi.

He did all this and is still walking around free and even has the guts to contest for Presiddncy....If he stole Anambara's billions and stacked them in shell companies, may he suffer for it and never become President...But if you have borne false witness against him, may the lives of you and your household become like the present situation in Nigeria...Amen.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by stanluiz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

Have you ever seen Obi condemn ipob, Kanu and UGM?

We are waiting for Obi in Arewa. He will be taught a bitter lesson.
He went to sokoto last week and meet with governor Tambuwal and other PDP delegates for his presidential ambition.

Did anything happen ? No.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by stanluiz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
north?
He will be stoned to death
But he went to sokoto last week. Did anything happen ?

Nairaland hungry miscreants boasting like joncena.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

He talks about insecurities in entirety. Do you think he would want to dignify UGM, Ipob or other miscreants with reference?

Bro, be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
jiz:
Obi will be the best candidate for PDP and Osinbajo for APC. These two will confuse voters on the ballot

Especially me
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by stanluiz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
omooba969:
Can you just imagine what a supposed presidential aspirant is advising people to do.

To collect money which is meant to buy votes!

I thought this guy's educated. undecided
Read in between the lines.

Collect money and vote for the good candidate. After all, It is our national treasury that they are giving not their personal money.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by stanluiz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

He talks about insecurities in entirety. Do you think he would want to dignify UGM, Ipob or other miscreants with reference?

Bro, be reasonable for once.
Are you surprised ?

Na educated illiterates full Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Emekaonline: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.
Enlighten them...... that's the best.

But you gotta summon courage and build bridges to the north also.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool

Obi Pandora. Just continue what you know how to do best - lying. I remeber the time you lied that you did not have more than one house and it was in Anambra, only to discover that you have juicy mansion even in far away London. If you need lies, just text Obi Pandora
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by ikpumbe(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Peter obi
Osinbajo
Kingsley mmughalu and some fews others are what we should be scratching our heads to vote.

Not one drug Baron that is pursuing a life ambition.

Yorubas who are convassing for tinubu actually hate this country called Nigeria..
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by ikpumbe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?

You are concern with someone Sharing 500naira to market women

But turn blind eye to bullion vans full of money inside your bedwetting drug Baron house on the eve of election.

Are you not very foolish
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Okay, like this bah?

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Foolishbuhari: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the scammer.

Just like you shared money to people in the image below on the eve of election and they voted someone else right?

Hahahahaha
Let me guess

source: I no fit lie for you abi?
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Mummyfour(f): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool
wow!! How nice.
Thanks for believing in him cool
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Emilokoiyawon: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
obidr:

[s]He did all this and is still walking around free and even has the guts to contest for Presiddncy....If he stole Anambara's billions and stacked them in shell companies, may he suffer for it and never become President...But if you have borne false witness against him, may the lives of you and your household become like the present situation in Nigeria...Amen[/s].

He has already been exposed as a fraud. Go and read the Pandora report. In addition, what about the police officer Nwafor who was Peter Obi's right hand man. Nwafor slaughtered dozens of young Igbos in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by EagleNest(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Correct. Well said. Obi is enlightening the deligates while hitting the right cord to the masses all at the same time.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Foolishbuhari: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

Shut up! Shut up!
Yen yen yen... When you only have one vote. I no even know who give una mind say una nai dey control things for this country LMAO.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
stanluiz:
Read in between the lines.

Collect money and vote for the good candidate. After all, It is our national treasury that they are giving not their personal money.

So is that how y'all wanna be collecting your so called money back...looool cheesy cheesy

You're all thieves, one and the same.

Walahi most of you don't have sense!
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Temi2468: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:
Why collecting people's money when you know full well you won't vote for them? Is that not deceit, or plainly low-budget fraud?

When Naira Marley referred to them as "Agba Yahoo" one would think he's insulting elders. But that's what they are actually...

A Yoruba adage says "Ohun ti eyan onije, Koni fi runmu"( translates roughly as "What one won't eat, one won't sniff it" ) ...

One of the objective and best comment I have yet stumbled upon.

Even conscience should prick you collecting the money and doing otherwise, that's if the conscience is even still working properly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by emilo2bad: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mintum:
I don already begin chop Tinubu campaign money yafun yafun but na PYO back I stand grin

Professor Yomi Osinbajo for President of Nigeria!

Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke for Osun state Governor!

Imole de!!
PDP miscreants boasting of collecting money from tinubu lies from the pit of hell face your Atiku and chop his money
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Juanmike(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ademola47:
Why collecting people's money when you know full well you won't vote for them? Is that not deceit, or plainly low-budget fraud?

When Naira Marley referred to them as "Agba Yahoo" one would think he's insulting elders. But that's what they are actually...

A Yoruba adage says "Ohun ti eyan onije, Koni fi runmu"( translates roughly as "What one won't eat, one won't sniff it" ) ...
It is your money
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by jiz: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
obidr:

What will confuse me about a man who is the head of the economic team and performed woefully... A man who has clearly told you that he will continue the present policies of the government. To put him and Peter Obi together shows how mean, cunny, dishonest and deceptive you are.

Must you insult. Can't you air your view without insulting others. You are speaking out of hatered for the VP. Get this straight, bitter politics can not take you anywhere and cannot even produce igbo presidency
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by bilangha(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Orientation?
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Pastorsmile: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi is forming 'the good guy among the bad guys'
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by tunapawizzy: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
datopaper:
My opinion is that most of our leaders know the problems but to do is their problem. More of these as campaign begin
believe me the biggest part of the problem are the people, the voters, not the leaders....after what buhari served for 8 years, some including young, agile, people still saying Tinubu.....some still saying Atiku.... They blame the leaders for appointing ministers and aides who cant do the job, yet they vote the same leaders who have failed them before.....doing the same thing over and over and expecting change

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by maestroferddi: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

You are a nobody...

Stop sounding as if you figure in anything.

What is Arewa?

Benue? Kogi? Taraba? Nassarawa? Kwara? Adamawa? Kaduna? Niger? Plateau? FCT? Gombe? ...and to a reasonable extent Zamfara, Kebbi, Bauchi and Kano ...

Peter Obi will easily win North Central and go toe to toe with whoever APC can throw up in the rest of the north...

Reality is much more than bearing Basheer while you are most likely from the South West...
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Basheer22: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are a nobody...

Stop sounding as if you figure in anything.

What is Arewa?

Benue? Kogi? Taraba? Nassarawa? Kwara? Adamawa? Kaduna? Niger? Plateau? FCT? Gombe? ...and to a reasonable extent Zamfara, Kebbi, Bauchi and Kano ...

Peter Obi will easily win North Central and go toe to toe with whoever APC can throw up in the rest of the north...

Reality is much more than bearing Basheer while you are most likely from the South West...

You will see.

By the time Peter Obi fails to clinch the ticket, you will be back here to cry marginalisation.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by maestroferddi: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

He has already been exposed as a fraud. Go and read the Pandora report. In addition, what about the police officer Nwafor who was Peter Obi's right hand man. Nwafor slaughtered dozens of young Igbos in Anambra.
Ignoramus....who is Nwafor and can you corroborate your asinine accusation with any shred of evidence?

You can travel to save your life and yet you comment just by hearsay...
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by maestroferddi: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

You will see.

By the time Peter Obi fails to clinch the ticket, you will be back here to cry marginalisation.
Better...

And stop disturbing us with your bleatimgs....
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Ninobran90(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Lovelive: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sergio103:
Obi my guy.

Nice shot.

On your mandate I stand

We awaits cool
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by Emilokoiyawon: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
[s]Ignoramus....who is Nwafor and can you corroborate your asinine accusation with any shred of evidence?

You can travel to save your life and yet you comment just by hearsay...[/s]

If you don't know what I am talking about then you have no business defending Pandora theif obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate by kechywillz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Basheer22:

Why will he be taught a bitter lesson,is Nigeria not one again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Officials Accuse Jonathan Of Lying To Nigerians / Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / FG To End Shady $70Million Yearly Ports Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.