Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (227 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this…

“‘If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, and perform them, then I will give you rain in its season, the land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.” Leviticus‬ ‭26:3-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this…

Father, please endow us with sufficient grace to walk in Your statutes all the days of our lives and let the blessings of walking in Your statutes be evident in our lives in Jesus Name.Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Hv Never Met A Light Skinned OSU / Wrecked Faith | Faith Healing Minstries Exposed / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, G.O Of OPM Gifts Parents Of Late Deborah Samuel House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.