Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who Can Talk To My Neighbour I Want To Drop His Phone Number His Generator Wants - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Can Talk To My Neighbour I Want To Drop His Phone Number His Generator Wants (373 Views)

What Happened To My Neighbour Yesterday- A Lesson To All / Fear Of Bushman. (prank Video) A Lady Fell Down And A Guy Dropped His Phone / Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Talk To My Neighbour I Want To Drop His Phone Number His Generator Wants by guobe: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who can please talk to my neighbour,the noise from his generator set wants to blind my ear,I want to drop his phone number please please please.
Re: Who Can Talk To My Neighbour I Want To Drop His Phone Number His Generator Wants by slimjohn2k5: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discuss it with him
Re: Who Can Talk To My Neighbour I Want To Drop His Phone Number His Generator Wants by guobe: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Discuss it with him
I don't think he will understand,he wants comfort too don't really blame him.If there was power there will be no need for generator set.

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: Yusuf's Job Interview / LATEST FUNNY COMEDY � #1 Ft▪︎// Twyse|sydney Talker|degeneral|oga Sabinus / Is This The Best Comedy Skit: Great Performance From Both Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.