Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers (385 Views)

Buying of Google Console Account / Never Sell Your Used Car With The Plates. / Scan Your Car With This Mini Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (7k,works With All Cars ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by williamsotiko: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening house,pls there is a car I want to buy from a lady who resides in my estate. But the issue is that the original papers are with the husband and the reason of her selling it is that she wants to use the money to sort her self out because their marriage is about to hit the rocks. Can I go ahead and purchase the vehicle? Some people are saying that it does not mean much since I can redo the papers and get her to give me change of ownership. PLS NO INSULT.
Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by jgbemson1: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
please both you must do an agreement with police report

2 Likes

Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by Saao(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
williamsotiko:
Good evening house,pls there is a car I want to buy from a lady who resides in my estate. But the issue is that the original papers are with the husband and the reason of her selling it is that she wants to use the money to sort her self out because their marriage is about to hit the rocks. Can I go ahead and purchase the vehicle? Some people are saying that it does not mean much since I can redo the papers and get her to give me change of ownership. PLS NO INSULT.
whose name is in the document? If her name is in the document, the its 50% ok but again its very important to have the original document in order to avoid legal issues.

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by williamsotiko: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don't know but will to see the papers myself tomorrow then,thanks
Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by 2ng2ng(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don't buy it without the original documents and also confirm the names on the documents. Very important .
Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by festaclanre: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
williamsotiko:
Good evening house,pls there is a car I want to buy from a lady who resides in my estate. But the issue is that the original papers are with the husband and the reason of her selling it is that she wants to use the money to sort her self out because their marriage is about to hit the rocks. Can I go ahead and purchase the vehicle? Some people are saying that it does not mean much since I can redo the papers and get her to give me a change of ownership. PLS, NO INSULT.
stay away to avoid legal issueue
Re: Buying Of Car With Photocopy Papers by aaking(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
They're about to defraud you. Request for the original and comfirm from vio office near you or road safety office. The woman and the man may be doing evil and cunning works if you don't know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Foreign Used 2011 Acura MDX SH-AWD Technology _____SOLD_____ / One Year Registered Lexus ES330 2006:2.5M.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.