Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Samscoz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders . please help me out with this situation- I have been friends with a girl for a while now.i have told her of my intention to marry her last year but she said she was not ready.so I didn't bother her much again but we were still talking very well.so yesterday she brought the issue of marriage that how far with my marriage proposal.that she was about to marry another man few weeks ago but because of their genotype not matching they could not go ahead with it.what should I do?
Re: What Should I Do? by ayoncox: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Samscoz:
Good evening Nairalanders . please help me out with this situation- I have been friends with a girl for a while now.i have told her of my intention to marry her last year but she said she was not ready.so I didn't bother her much again but we were still talking very well.so yesterday she brought the issue of marriage that how far with my marriage proposal.that she was about to marry another man few weeks ago but because of their genotype not matching they could not go ahead with it.what should I do?

That means you are good as plan B

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Daneto: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oga u don turn option B o
Re: What Should I Do? by TheCongo2: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
ayoncox:

That means you are good as plan B

grin grin grin … so what should op do ?
Re: What Should I Do? by Candidlady: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Auxiliary husband spotted

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Stallionhorse: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
She was about to marry another guy last week"" just lekwa that statement, who dey give this fish brains mind?? I just pity weak men!! Out der.. The kind of slap I would have given that girl her next life she will use her head.. Guy.. Don't ask me shit.. If her genotype matched with the guy you abs her wouldn't have this conversation in the first place.. Fuuuuk her. Numerous times pretend that you love her.. That you will marry her.. Dey her accounts up.. Make sure she borows to give you too.. Marry another girl and leave to be dating herself .

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
LOLX

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Unzerious: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ladies make life difficult for a Guy.
Well, Walk Her down the...were You expecting Me to say 'Aisle'.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by oldienavie: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Samscoz:
These are the kind of men littering the streets of Nigeria, no sense of pride, no principle allowing women to be tossing you around like a ball.
As a man, you only owe a woman 1 toasting, if she does not accept you that 1 time, move on, dont look back.

THousands of women are going to shiloh every year looking for a husband, there is no reason for a man to run after a woman in 2022.
No matter are poor you are as a man, there is going to be that one lady that will love you the way you are.

THose are the kind of women you should marry, never ever beg to marry a woman and never ever allow a woman use you as a back up plan....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Samscoz:

it means:" i dont want you but since i am desperate AND have no other option available now, i might as well marry any donkey out there, and here you are."

the fact that you would even ask what to do, is the most deluded part of the above!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by eniolorunfe: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2022
For her to say that to your face means that she doesn’t rate you at all at all…

That is to say, you neva find wife ooo. When you find your wife, you will be her option A not backup plan/option B…Z

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Vision101(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2022
You are a standby generator husband. When NEPA is on you are forgotten but when it's off you are remembered.

Super Simpson
Re: What Should I Do? by simpleseyi: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Samscoz:

Since you are her option B a.k.a. spare tyre., just draw her closer, fucck her 12 times only, then tell her that your fiancee is back. Then move on to the next victim.
Re: What Should I Do? by Spherical77(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Marry her
Re: What Should I Do? by AjiBussu(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
oldienavie:

These are the kind of men littering the streets of Nigeria, no sense of pride, no principle allowing women to be tossing you around like a ball.
As a man, you only owe a woman 1 toasting, if she does not accept you that 1 time, move on, dont look back.

THousands of women are going to shiloh every year looking for a husband, there is no reason for a man to run after a woman in 2022.
No matter are poor you are as a man, there is going to be that one lady that will love you the way you are.

THose are the kind of women you should marry, never ever beg to marry a woman and never ever allow a woman use you as a back up plan....
It's really quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2022
This one can stab and not bat an eyelid. Think before you leap!
Re: What Should I Do? by DBestDoc(f): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
She was about to marry another guy last week"" just lekwa that statement, who dey give this fish brains mind?? I just pity weak men!! Out der.. The kind of slap I would have given that girl her next life she will use her head.. Guy.. Don't ask me shit.. If her genotype matched with the guy you abs her wouldn't have this conversation in the first place.. Fuuuuk her. Numerous times pretend that you love her.. That you will marry her.. Dey her accounts up.. Make sure she borows to give you too.. Marry another girl and leave to be dating herself .

These are the kind of low quality adults i talked about in my last post.
This one will eventually marry and raise kids tomorrow. What kind of a child do we expect this guy here with such a messed up thought process to raise?

Someone makes a post to ask a question and you jump in with curse words and crazy vile ideas. How damaged are you ?

We are indeed finished.

I expect you to quote me with insults instead of reflecting on your attitude, be sure I won’t respond.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by DBestDoc(f): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Samscoz:

She doesn’t seem to Like you that much but just wants to get married. Besides, she didn’t present her case in a reasonable manner.

It’s a case of when the desired is not available, the available becomes...

My Opinion- tell her your proposal timeline had expired long ago, she just ended things with her main boyfriend hence, the need to find time first to heal and start all over, you aren’t the rebound guy.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Karleb(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm sure this guy isn't even option B. Maybe D or so.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Household Equipment For Sales / Will You Rather Win 10m Or Allow Your Best Friend Win 100m / 6 Month Old 15kva UK Perkins Super Silent Soundproof Generator Available For Sal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.