Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Whatsapp To ATM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp To ATM (188 Views)

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To ATM by chukwueloka: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you know that WhatsApp has about 25Million Nigerian users?

Also, every user opens their WhatsApp an average of 8 times daily

Do you also know that if you can reach just 0.01% of those people, you can be making millions monthly?

I know you like this statistics
I'll show you how to reach as much people as possible because...just a small percentage of 25Million can make you rich.

We all know that the money we need is in the hands of people...and the challenge is in reaching those people.

That's what the class is for.

Let's do a small maths

1% of 25 million is 250,000
1% of 25,000 is 2,500.

So imagine you can get 2500 people monthly to get your product or services, priced at just 2k, you'll be making 2.5 million monthly.

That's sounds nice right?

So join me in this class by doing the following

Text 'Whatsapp to ATM' to '09..02..56..22..24..9' on WhatsApp to join

The class is going to hold on Tuesday, the 26th of April, by 8.30PM
Re: Whatsapp To ATM by Treepower2000: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2022
chukwueloka:
Do you know that WhatsApp has about 25Million Nigerian users?

Also, every user opens their WhatsApp an average of 8 times daily

Do you also know that if you can reach just 0.01% of those people, you can be making millions monthly?

I know you like this statistics
I'll show you how to reach as much people as possible because...just a small percentage of 25Million can make you rich.

We all know that the money we need is in the hands of people...and the challenge is in reaching those people.

That's what the class is for.

Let's do a small maths

1% of 25 million is 2.5Million
1% of 2.5 million is 25,000
1% of 25,000 is 250.

So imagine you can get 250 people monthly to get your product or services, priced at just 2k, you'll be making 500k monthly.

That's sounds nice right?

So join me in this class by doing the following

Text 'Whatsapp to ATM' to '09..02..56..22..24..9' on WhatsApp to join

The class is going to hold on Tuesday, the 26th of April, by 8.30PM
Your maths is not correct
Re: Whatsapp To ATM by chukwueloka: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Treepower2000:

Your maths is not correct

Corrected...thank you

(1) (Reply)

Best Java Bootcamp / Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022 / Equipment Maintenance, Supply Of Labware, Chemicals And Reagents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.